Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Chelsea Has Lost A : ? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Has Lost A : ? (1225 Views)

Chelsea Has Signed Falcao! Will He Turn Out To Be Another Torres? / Arsenal, Liverpool Has Done It 4-times, Man City Twice But Chelsea Has Not / Keshi Has Lost It - Victor Ikpeba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Has Lost A : ? by sil(m): 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2006
The number one of the premiership Chelsea has lost out Hernan Crespo to Inter for£16.8million, after going for the high players like Ballack, Shevy, and my Mikel obi for the next session.

Do you think he worth that much

Re: Chelsea Has Lost A : ? by mukina2: 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2006
ask the roman army of nairaland's spokesman grin
Re: Chelsea Has Lost A : ? by sil(m): 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2006
@ mukina2

Whu is the roman army spokesman?
Re: Chelsea Has Lost A : ? by chidichris(m): 6:03pm On Aug 07, 2006
soldier go, soldier come
Re: Chelsea Has Lost A : ? by waleleader(m): 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2006
chelsea is doomed this season, thier reign is over.
Re: Chelsea Has Lost A : ? by sil(m): 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2006
OBOY

The guy don Sample

Re: Chelsea Has Lost A : ? by mukina2: 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2006
@sil

wormedup or amodu must be one of them
Re: Chelsea Has Lost A : ? by sil(m): 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2006
where are the chelsea fans
Re: Chelsea Has Lost A : ? by wormedup(m): 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2006
he's worth it man.
we wouldn't be fighting to keep him if he was trash.
but anyways, we'll live to rule the premiership again.
Re: Chelsea Has Lost A : ? by chidichris(m): 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2006
chelsea for now is super rich with what it takes to seal the premier league for ten (10) years.
it is obvious here that many or those who are forseeing the downfall of chelsea are doing so out of envy and jealous otherwise can one tell me which club in england now that can stop chelsea.
unforturnately non of you see actions in the new chelsea signings - ballack sheva, Kalou hillero and our most able MIKEl alias wonder boy.
please let us all go to where things are happening.
Re: Chelsea Has Lost A : ? by sil(m): 9:36am On Aug 11, 2006
@ chidichris

When Real madrid got all the best in the world, everybody thought that they are goin for all the Trophys.
But at the tail end Arsenal throw them out of UEFA champions, they were no where to be found in the spanish league.
Re: Chelsea Has Lost A : ? by wormedup(m): 10:49am On Aug 11, 2006
@sil,

Real Madrid ?? let me let u into somethings u probably don't know about them when they were full of stars,

1. won the league title in 2000-2001 and 2002-2003.
2. won the european champions league in 1999-2000 and 2001-02.
3. won uefa super cup in 2002
4. won spanish super cup in 2001 and 2003.
5. won the intercontinental cup in 2002.

i'll say their money paid off big time. don't u think ?? wink cool
Re: Chelsea Has Lost A : ? by hucarson(m): 10:54am On Aug 11, 2006
@wormedup,
Dont waste ur time convincing those Gooners.
Most of em think Arsenal is better than Madrid just because they got lucky last season and reached the finals.
I dont think there's any team in the world that has achieved more success than Real Madrid.
The money spent sure yielded fruits.
Re: Chelsea Has Lost A : ? by chidichris(m): 11:51am On Aug 11, 2006
when u discuss football to this level better urself equiped. i will like to put it clear to u football is not all about moving the round leather and getting all the vital cups. Man u was the richest club last year yet they did not see any trophy. football clubs are high rated business organistaions whose primary objective is to make gain at the end of every year not necessarily getting trophies. chelsea had the cup last season and the previous yet on the lost roll so please know the superstars are money making machines for the clubs.
chelsea is into a long term investment which will soon start yieding remember ppl buy jersies of the likes of sheva, ballack, drogba, terry, lampard etc more than that of toure, eboue and other small players.
so be informed that madrid is still super rich despite their inability to get cups.
the clubs having big names will always engage them in endorsements with bigger companies which means bigger money so go back to you drawing board study football and the big names.
Re: Chelsea Has Lost A : ? by wormedup(m): 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2006
@sil,

if u look very well into arsenal's history u'll see these on their data :

UEFA Champions League:
none
UEFA Cup:
none
Intercontinental Cup:
none

i hardly think removing real madrid did them much good.
i don't think uefa has started awarding medals for winning quarter final matches.
Re: Chelsea Has Lost A : ? by Christino(m): 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2006
But in terms of Achievement, Chelsea comes behind Liverpool, Man-U and Arsenal, or don't you think so?
Re: Chelsea Has Lost A : ? by kitaun(m): 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2006
Correct me if am wrong o! Chelsea is the 14th best club in terms of achievements and whatsoever amongst English clubs tongue shocked
Re: Chelsea Has Lost A : ? by wormedup(m): 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2006
@kitaun,
lol. i really don't care where we are on the achievement list, it's a plus to us. all we a can do is come up.
by the way, we have the UEFA super cup in our kitty, erm that's like a minus to arsenal tongue tongue

cheers.

(1) (Reply)

I Believe This Season Belongs To Man Utd / Top 5 Richest Nigerian Footballers / PIERS Morgan:sacking Of Jose Mourinho Is The Worst Decision In Football History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.