Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Good Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Moderate Fees As At 2014 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Good Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Moderate Fees As At 2014 (2866 Views)

23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees / List Of Nigerian Institution And Their Various School Fees As At 2013 / Study In Austria Fees As Low As 350 Euros Per Semester (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Moderate Fees As At 2014 by ebimila: 11:37am On Nov 14, 2014
Dear Nairalanders...hoping you can bail me out. Im trying to inquire about secondary schools in Nigeria with good academic standards, decent boarding facilities and moderate school fees. I would appreciate if you can give a genuine range of the fees charged. Hoping you guys can bail me out especially those of you whose kids/ wards recently got admitted to schools this september. [color=#006600][/color] cheesy
Re: Good Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Moderate Fees As At 2014 by Harmthe(m): 12:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
op, your message is incomplete without identifying your location and the price you feel you can afford, private or government school.

1 Like

Re: Good Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Moderate Fees As At 2014 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2014
Education is not cheap. Good and cheap do not go together when education is involved.
Re: Good Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Moderate Fees As At 2014 by ITbomb(m): 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2014
blink182:
Education is not cheap. Good and cheap do not go together when education is involved.
There is a difference between cheap and affordable
Some expansive schools are crap.
I would rather get my kids to a school that builds conscience and character in them along with excellent academic experience than some expensive pampering centre that produces insolent children that are brilliantly good at cramming

3 Likes

Re: Good Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Moderate Fees As At 2014 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2014
ITbomb:

I would rather get my kids to a school that builds conscience and character in them along with excellent academic experience than some expensive pampering centre that produces insolent children that are brilliantly good at cramming
Affordability is relative and I agree with your second paragraph.

1 Like

Re: Good Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Moderate Fees As At 2014 by flyca: 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2014
Although I'm not too sure about the present, in my time, Unity Schools could give you those.
Re: Good Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Moderate Fees As At 2014 by ebimila: 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
flyca:
Although I'm not too sure about the present, in my time, Unity Schools could give you those.

I did go to a unity school during my time but you will agree with that the system is collapsing by the day. They go on strike almost as frequent as universities. Well i used the phrase moderate because i find it almost ridiculous to pay 2m yearly for secondary education IMO. Perhaps 250k -300k per term would be comfortable threshold undecided. What happens when the child gets to University. Moreover most of these high profile schools dont turn out so fantastic products most times. As a matter of fact, they hardly attend external competitions or have fantastic WAEC/ SSCE ratings.
Re: Good Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Moderate Fees As At 2014 by chacoonder(m): 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
Make enquiries on Mayflower Schools,ikene,Ogun State.Heard the school still maintains its standard.

1 Like

Re: Good Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Moderate Fees As At 2014 by ebimila: 10:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
Thanks. ...any ideas on the fees? I also hear faith academy otta is good. pls any more inputs. sale of forms begin january. I need to be well informed so I can make the best choices available. counting on you guys
Re: Good Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Moderate Fees As At 2014 by ebimila: 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
ITbomb:

thats exactly what im trying to avoid. I really dont want to be swayed with all those big name. for me discipline, spirituality and academic excellence is key. no fake lifestyle...

(1) (Reply)

2014/2015 Total E&P Scholarship for Nigerian Students to Study In France / 14 Scholarship Opportunities For Nigerian Undergraduate / Apply For New Latest Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.