Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Pastors And Staging Of Miracles. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors And Staging Of Miracles. (1509 Views)

Pastor TB Joshua's Secret Source Of Miracles And Healing Powers Finally Revealed / Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) / The Role Of Miracles, Signs And Wonders In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastors And Staging Of Miracles. by Ukutsgp(m): 11:38am On Nov 14, 2014
I want to say this that pastors staging miracles are a disgrace to the body of christ. They should allow God to perform his wonders whatever time he chooses. Miracle is not a do or die affair. Most pastor today are staging miracles. This is a very shameful thing to do. If you as a pastor don't have the grace of performing miracles, don't force yourself. Allow God to do his thing in his own time. Don't try to help God. You can't help God. Staging fake miracles and taking the glory will not help you as a pastor. It will bring the wroth of God upon you. All pastors bringing the name of God to disrepute will be duly punished when the time comes.

Pastors, please stop staging miracles and publishing miracles now for your own Good.

1 Like

Re: Pastors And Staging Of Miracles. by Raiders: 11:47am On Nov 14, 2014
All Nigerian pastors from pastor Chris to TB Joshua stage miracles. They use their fake miracles to attract church members.

1 Like

Re: Pastors And Staging Of Miracles. by Boss13: 11:48am On Nov 14, 2014
^^^^^^ My brother do you think they ever performed a single miracle? They are all staged. Browse the internet and see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Pastors And Staging Of Miracles. by Boss13: 11:48am On Nov 14, 2014
Raiders:
All Nigerian pastors from pastor Chris to TB Joshua stage miracles. They use their fake miracles to attract church members.

GBAM
Re: Pastors And Staging Of Miracles. by Ukutsgp(m): 11:53am On Nov 14, 2014
Boss13:
^^^^^^ My brother do you think they ever performed a single miracle? They are all staged. Browse the internet and see for yourself.
yea. Many of them are scam. They pay people to act like blind, lame, deaf and so on.
Re: Pastors And Staging Of Miracles. by Ukutsgp(m): 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
Raiders:
pls dnt mention names o.
Re: Pastors And Staging Of Miracles. by Ukutsgp(m): 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2014
Raiders:
Re: Pastors And Staging Of Miracles. by Harmthe(m): 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
not dere problem nw. global warming, high rate of unemployment, and d last which is to there church member IGNORANCe and this does not Guaranteed you to stage miracle.
Re: Pastors And Staging Of Miracles. by PastorKun(m): 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
Raiders:

All ke? shocked me I don't stage miracles oh!
Re: Pastors And Staging Of Miracles. by Ukutsgp(m): 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
PastorKun:

All ke? shocked me I don't stage miracles oh!
so u perform miracles too? I hope it is not fake one?
Re: Pastors And Staging Of Miracles. by Ukutsgp(m): 1:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
Many pastors today perform miracles(many staged) and announce it everywhere. Jesus didn't even allow people he healed in his time to broadcast the miracles. He wants them to be silent about it. But many pastors today takes the glory themselves. They even boast that they can do miracles.
Re: Pastors And Staging Of Miracles. by Ukutsgp(m): 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
this is a very bad development by pastors.
Re: Pastors And Staging Of Miracles. by Boss13: 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
Ukutsgp:
Many pastors today perform miracles(many staged) and announce it everywhere. Jesus didn't even allow people he healed in his time to broadcast the miracles. He wants them to be silent about it. But many pastors today takes the glory themselves. They even boast that they can do miracles.

Point of correction, all are staged. No miracle occurs.

1 Like

Re: Pastors And Staging Of Miracles. by Ukutsgp(m): 6:28am On Nov 16, 2014
Boss13:

Point of correction, all are staged. No miracle occurs.
i believe that not all pastors will stage miracles.

(1) (Reply)

Does Money Bring 'joy' ? / Atheist And Agnostic Group On Whatsapp! / If 'Jesus' Woke Up On The 3rd Day, How Was It A Sacrifice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.