Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Two Men Arrested With 50 Litres Of Blood In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Two Men Arrested With 50 Litres Of Blood In Lagos (4120 Views)

Two Men Blast Each Other Over Who Will Date Mercy Aigbe’s 14yr Old Daughter(Pics / Jim Iyke Pictured With 50 Cents In USA / Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Men Arrested With 50 Litres Of Blood In Lagos by Guruscrew: 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2014

http://gist212.com

Two men in Lagos have been arrested with 50
litres of fresh man blood.

Policemen attached to the Imota Police Station in
Ikorodu Local Government Area of Lagos State ,
were shocked to the bone marrow when the
contents of two 25-litre jerry-cans they found in
the possession of two men they arrested, turned
out to be human blood .

The arrested men identified as Alfa Balogun
Tajudeen Ogunsanya, who hails from Gberigbe
community in Ikorodu, and an unidentified stranger
who residents were not able to identify, were
arrested in the early hours of yesterday trying to
sneak away with the containers which police
initially suspected to be stolen petroleum product
since the area has an high occurrence of pipeline
vandalization, but they were dumbfounded when
they turned out to be fresh human blood.

One of the residents of Gberigbe, who gave his
name as Amos Oludero, narrated how the men
were arrested:

"We identified one of the men as a native of this
town
but the other man is strange to us. They wanted to
alight from a car near the town hall opposite
Fezbam filling station, each of them with a 25-litre
jerrycan. While Ogusanya came down first, the
cover of the jerrycan being carried by the second
man opened and blood spilled on the ground.
Oludero said this attracted the attention of other
residents and passers-by who came together and
discovered the kegs were full of blood."

"He added that they were immediately arrested and
taken to Imota Police Station by policemen.
However, another resident said that it might be a
move by Ogunsanya to incriminate another family
over a land dispute."

"This was attempted in the past in a case of land
dispute. The appeal court ruled in favour of Orelabi
family on the disputed mass of land in Gberigbe.
The Alfa arrested yesterday is from Ogunsanya
family. He might be going to keep the cans in the
compound of the other family and later call the
police to arrest members of that family."

"Meanwhile, the police said the men had been
transferred to the State Criminal Investigation
Department, (SCID), Panti, for further
investigation."
Re: Two Men Arrested With 50 Litres Of Blood In Lagos by Nostalgia21(m): 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
strange things are happening
Re: Two Men Arrested With 50 Litres Of Blood In Lagos by paulkhalifa(m): 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
Source?
Re: Two Men Arrested With 50 Litres Of Blood In Lagos by janykute: 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2014
Election around the corner.
Re: Two Men Arrested With 50 Litres Of Blood In Lagos by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
End is here.
Re: Two Men Arrested With 50 Litres Of Blood In Lagos by Dreyl(m): 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
End time
Re: Two Men Arrested With 50 Litres Of Blood In Lagos by sexyjessy(f): 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
blood of jesus cry
Re: Two Men Arrested With 50 Litres Of Blood In Lagos by mrbyron(m): 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2014
are they vampires?

1 Like

Re: Two Men Arrested With 50 Litres Of Blood In Lagos by oangelmath: 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2014
lord have mercy
Re: Two Men Arrested With 50 Litres Of Blood In Lagos by honeyad(m): 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
cry human blood or dog own? undecided proof to show its human or .......
Re: Two Men Arrested With 50 Litres Of Blood In Lagos by kalet55(m): 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Two Men Arrested With 50 Litres Of Blood In Lagos by lanxlot(m): 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
mber month. kyrie eleison.
Re: Two Men Arrested With 50 Litres Of Blood In Lagos by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
end time again? jeez! what's wrong with people? when they hear unusual stories/news, they start screaming 'end time!' as if more mysterious things have never been heard of thousands of years before now.
[okay, i just figured - we've been in the end times since the reign of the roman empire]
if i see anybody type 'end time' again, i'll have his/her head on a spike.

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Arrested With 50 Litres Of Blood In Lagos by fr3do(m): 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2014
Would they be sent to jail if its discovered to be cow blood or another animal's?
Re: Two Men Arrested With 50 Litres Of Blood In Lagos by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2014
If its true , then it will amount to about 12 dead persons..
Since an average adult has about 5.5liters of blood.
But an average kid has a little more than adult...
Chaiiiiiiiiiii
But have dey concluded the authenticity of this blood..?
Re: Two Men Arrested With 50 Litres Of Blood In Lagos by PROCTOR: 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2014
If we are to check the chain very well.it has a link to the top

1 Like

Re: Two Men Arrested With 50 Litres Of Blood In Lagos by Henrypraise: 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
I don't trust dis report, infact I see it as a big lie.

I tink dia is a blackmail goin on.

Cow/ animal blood is used to feed fish, I av not being to lag b4 but I presume ikorodu is a swampy area, I tink d man in question either uses d blood to prepare blood meal 4 his life stock/ fish stock as d case may be.

Again he must av gotten himsef entangle wit d "wrong" person ova a land dispute matter n d person has laid ambush 4 him.

In anoda case, d man may be usin d blood 4 fetish purpose, but I knw its not d "goin to drop d blood in d house of his rival n later callin d police" gibberish as told 4rm d report. Infact dat line instantly tell me dat his rival is d one planin dis blackmail.

Naija police n dia reports ar so dumb n dumbly written

1 Like

Re: Two Men Arrested With 50 Litres Of Blood In Lagos by cooltony09: 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2014
And Then Somebody Lied....

Re: Two Men Arrested With 50 Litres Of Blood In Lagos by femu(m): 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
it's cow blood meal for feeding animals. The farmer is from Gberigbe pig farm settlement.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Arrested With 50 Litres Of Blood In Lagos by lagbaja(m): 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2014
Stupid journalist with stupid reportage. The said guys were pig farmers in gberigbe, ikrodu. The blood in question was Cow blood reportedly gotten frm Oko oba abbatoir and was mearnt to be mixed with Pig feed. The policemen were taken to Oko oba to verify the source and it was confirmed to have been gotten from there. Stupidity is killing us in this country. We are so superstitious that we don't reason again.

5 Likes

Re: Two Men Arrested With 50 Litres Of Blood In Lagos by LORDI(m): 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
Mtcheeew..na animal blood sef,,lies somepeople will tell just to make front page.
Re: Two Men Arrested With 50 Litres Of Blood In Lagos by Kunleskey(m): 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
Blood ke...4rm where did they get such blood? se na palm.oil abi na water..and do they kill thousands to get dis?.
Re: Two Men Arrested With 50 Litres Of Blood In Lagos by cirmuell(m): 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
Re: Two Men Arrested With 50 Litres Of Blood In Lagos by cirmuell(m): 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2014
lagbaja:
Stupid journalist with stupid reportage. The said guys were pig farmers in gberigbe, ikrodu. The blood in question was Cow blood reportedly gotten frm Oko oba abbatoir and was mearnt to be mixed with Pig feed. The policemen were taken to Oko oba to verify the source and it was confirmed to have been gotten from there. Stupidity is killing us in this country. We are so superstitious that we don't reason again.
torh thank God the guys weren't lynched beforehand. #theyarelucky.
Re: Two Men Arrested With 50 Litres Of Blood In Lagos by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
cirmuell:
Lol....Nairaland?
Re: Two Men Arrested With 50 Litres Of Blood In Lagos by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2014
sexyjessy:
blood of jesus cry

Ah ah... How do you know it was jesus' blood?

Nigerians are too quick to conclude
Re: Two Men Arrested With 50 Litres Of Blood In Lagos by cirmuell(m): 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2014
soe:

Lol....Nairaland?
not part of their association bro grin
Na correction. wink
Re: Two Men Arrested With 50 Litres Of Blood In Lagos by cirmuell(m): 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
soe:

Ah ah... How do you know it was jesus' blood?

Nigerians are too quick to conclude
buhahaha lmao gringrincheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Two Men Arrested With 50 Litres Of Blood In Lagos by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
cirmuell:
not part of their association bro grin
Na correction. wink
I really don't understand what's happening..is it like I'm getting addicted to your posts or what exactly...
Re: Two Men Arrested With 50 Litres Of Blood In Lagos by Ilekokonit: 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2014
Guruscrew:
Two men in Lagos have been arrested with 50 litres of fresh man blood

The average human has only 5 litres of blood in him / her.

50 litres would have come from at least 10 adult humans if it were possible to completely drain the blood from 10 humans.

The logistics plus patience involved to do such points to that blood being from cows.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Wizkid Pulling Off A Michael Jackson? Fans Reacts To Pop Star’s New Look / Dj Cuppy Cruising Into The New Year With A New Haircut (goes bald) / Childhood Stars All Grown Up Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.