Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,490 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:24 AM

Effects Divorce Has On A Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Effects Divorce Has On A Child (498 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour / Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Effects Divorce Has On A Child by okon11: 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
I am a child of divorce. As a kid, I struggled internally with the divorce for one reason — I was no longer going to see my father every day. But, young as I was, I understood my mother and father were better at being friends, and my parents managed to give me and my sister a wonderful childhood. I hold no resentment. However, not all children understand and deal with divorce very well.

Children do not always understand why divorce is sometimes necessary. There are many children who grow angry at one or both parents, or they blame themselves for the divorce. Sadly, many children of divorced homes suffer. They may not show it, but, inside, they are in turmoil. As these children grow older, their unresolved pain interferes with relationships and other life decisions.

Here are thE effects divorce has on a child...
Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/more-news/life-style-news/item/1310-3-effects-divorce-has-on-a-child
Re: Effects Divorce Has On A Child by briantext(m): 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2014
Ok
Re: Effects Divorce Has On A Child by aderonila18: 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
Divorce can have positive or negative effects on children depending on the family atmosphere before the divorce. In my case they were constantly fighting and there were days we were scared he would kill my mum. I hated going home as it was a battle field. I was relieved when they got a divorce , it was terrible the worst to happen everyday. In some cases divorce is better for the children if the parents are not able to resolve the issues

(1) (Reply)

Truth Becomes Scary / Support Widows Empowerment In Akure This Xmas! / Love In A Portrait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.