Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Love In A Portrait - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Love In A Portrait (487 Views)

Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji / Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma / Is Obsession Sign Of Love In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love In A Portrait by Macles: 6:21am On Nov 19, 2014
LOVE IN A PORTRAIT
--------------- ------------
It was a cool Saturday evening in my art studio and I was in high spirits. Emem sat cross-legged on the black reclining chair facing the side window of the room. She was posing for her portrait drawing. I held the paint brush tightly and gazed into her eyes as i traced the outline of her face on the canvas. My hands were shaky while my heart thumped away. I had never been so nervous while working on a client’s portrait. Emem was not like all other clients of mine. She was THE CLIENT.

Read more: http://mynaijastories.com/love-in-a-portrait/

(1) (Reply)

Face Lift - Alternative Natural Ideas You Need To Know / RIP Chaz B: Teach Us To Number Our Days, That We May Gain A Heart Of Wisdom. / Twin Brothers Become Dads On The Same Day, At The Same Hospital (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.