Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

What Is The Best Song You've Listened To This Year? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is The Best Song You've Listened To This Year? (873 Views)

The Most Annoying Song You've Heard / The Top 3 Most-listened-to Radio Stations In Lagos? / Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Song You've Listened To This Year? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
For me, it is 'Happy'-Pharrell Williams. That theme 'happy' radiates all through the song and changes my mood to happy and dancing no matter what.
Tell us your own song and reason for it.
Re: What Is The Best Song You've Listened To This Year? by kestolove95(m): 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
loke-loke by sean tizzle ft 9ice...that song reminds mi wen I had nothing..i hear dat song almost 20tyms a day
Re: What Is The Best Song You've Listened To This Year? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
can't really choose! I've listened to so many new songs this year, n I luv them all. no favorite sad
Re: What Is The Best Song You've Listened To This Year? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
[quote
author=kestolove95 post=28008518]loke-loke by sean tizzle ft
9ice...that song reminds mi wen I had nothing..i hear dat song almost
20tyms a day[/quote]Thank God your story has changed to glory.
Re: What Is The Best Song You've Listened To This Year? by omar22(m): 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2014
'Happy'-Pharrell Williams.
Re: What Is The Best Song You've Listened To This Year? by Spicylate(f): 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2014
nico and vinz - when the day comes
Re: What Is The Best Song You've Listened To This Year? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
omar22:
'Happy'-Pharrell Williams.
Great song!
Re: What Is The Best Song You've Listened To This Year? by funkyrash(m): 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
hello, listen to my really cool mix here and share your thoughts please: https://soundcloud.com/funky_rash/dj-funky-house-mix-01-12-11-2014
Re: What Is The Best Song You've Listened To This Year? by debosola(f): 2:52am On Nov 15, 2014
Am I wrong by Nico&Vinz

My fav lines

"Walk your walk and don't look back,
always do what you decide
Don't let them control your life, that's just how I feel

Fight for yours and don't let go,
don't let them compare you, no
Don't worry, you're not alone, that's just how i feel"

(1) (Reply)

Video: Mavins – Looku Looku Ft. Tiwa Savage, Don Jazzy, Dr SID, D’prince, Reeka / This Guy Killed It... Sings Better Than The Owner Of The Song / Video: Psquare - Omg (official Dance Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.