Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

AFCON 2015| Danger Man Plans To Wreck Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON 2015| Danger Man Plans To Wreck Eagles (888 Views)

My Life Is In Danger - Sunday Oliseh Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AFCON 2015| Danger Man Plans To Wreck Eagles by gbengalite(m): 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
Almeria of Spain and Congo 'Danger Man',Thievy Bifouma is setting his eyes on derailing the Super Eagles’ ambition of making it to the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations.

Bifouma who was among the goals in the first leg in Calabar said he hopes to pierce the Eagles defence once more and register more goals against the reigning African champions.

"I want to score against Nigeria to give victory to my country, Congo," the 22-year-old striker who recently hit target in a game against Barcelona was quoted as saying.

Re: AFCON 2015| Danger Man Plans To Wreck Eagles by gbengalite(m): 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
If Bifouma’s desire of scoring comes true, then Nigeria must be able to reply with three goals if they are to stay on course to make it to next year’s AFCON.

The Super Eagles are required to beat Congo with a clear 2 goal margin or get a higher score line of victory than Congo got in Calabar to be ahead of the Red Devils in Group A after the November 15 clash.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Numerous Offers Waiting For Keshi / Plane Carrying Chile Soccer Stars Found After 50 Years / Photo : How To Watch Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao (5am)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.