Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Check Out This Mag Cover Design! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Check Out This Mag Cover Design! (1671 Views)

Mixtape Album Cover Design (þhº†ºšh°þ™) / Need A Creative Person To Help Me With A Project(creating A Mag/newsletter) / Quality E-book Downloads For Free.maya,lightwave,games,mag.,3dmax : Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Mag Cover Design! by Krrush(m): 11:42pm On Nov 24, 2008
Comes out this weekend!
Re: Check Out This Mag Cover Design! by Raymond88(m): 12:16am On Nov 25, 2008
Are you serious? you're actually going to put this on news stands? for 500 Naira?
Re: Check Out This Mag Cover Design! by Krrush(m): 12:57am On Nov 25, 2008
Raymond88:

Are you serious? you're actually going to put this on news stands? for 500 Naira?

Hmmm . . . Keep 'em coming, guys . .

Maybe I should mention. The theme is simplicity. You might first get off the intricate-design high horse. Again, the purple image is high-definition 3D imagery

( 16 megapixels ) purchased on-line with a non-exclusive licence. This enhances the look. Plus, . . its a freaking health-journal
Re: Check Out This Mag Cover Design! by uspry1(f): 10:47am On Nov 25, 2008
This Mag Cover design for church conference booklet I created 2 years ago (2006). They use glossy paper material.

Re: Check Out This Mag Cover Design! by Krrush(m): 11:15pm On Nov 26, 2008
uspry1:

This Mag Cover design for church conference booklet I created 2 years ago (2006). They use glossy paper material.

It's kind of plain, don't you think?
Re: Check Out This Mag Cover Design! by Gamine(f): 11:44pm On Nov 26, 2008
cry cry
Re: Check Out This Mag Cover Design! by Krrush(m): 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2008
Gamine:

cry cry

Sight for sore eyes?
Re: Check Out This Mag Cover Design! by namzo(m): 11:12am On Nov 28, 2008
@krrush: don't u think the cover of that magazine is kind of weird. undecided I don't think black should be the colour. The treatment given to the pink & white text too ain't right dude. Sorry, it's not werkin' 4 me. undecided

Krrush:

Maybe I should mention. The theme is simplicity.

Simplicity is good. but there has to be balance & sometime conformity.

Krrush:

Again, the purple image is high-definition 3D imagery
( 16 megapixels ) purchased on-line with a non-exclusive licence. This enhances the look.

Hi-def 3d imagery don't really count here. This ain't PCGAMER, as u said 'it's a freaking health journal'. wink
Re: Check Out This Mag Cover Design! by ajayi1(m): 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2008
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Check Out This Mag Cover Design! by Krrush(m): 11:50pm On Nov 28, 2008
namzo:

@krrush: don't u think the cover of that magazine is kind of weird. undecided I don't think black should be the colour. The treatment given to the pink & white text too ain't right dude. Sorry, it's not werkin' 4 me. undecided

Simplicity is good. but there has to be balance & sometime conformity.

Hi-def 3d imagery don't really count here. This ain't PCGAMER, as u said 'it's a freaking health journal'. wink 

@ namzo, I hear you . . . but do me this favour . . . Check it out real-life and then post here again, your reaction.

The glint . . the black which fades off into nothingness's palpable presence . . . The effect of balance found in perfectly contrasting hues and shades  . . .

ajayi1:

embarassed embarassed embarassed

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Check Out This Mag Cover Design! by smartsoft(m): 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2008
@krush, why can't you take that price of the mag up? why at the bottom?? this the first mag am seeing having the price at the bottom or is that your way of designing yours just an observation
Re: Check Out This Mag Cover Design! by ajayi1(m): 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2008
@ Krush, You really try for the Mag design but There are lot of mistakes in your mag cover. Firstly the colour are not correct, the arrangment too is very poor, also the font you use is not wel ok and also the size too is bad even though you can manage the picture. NO VEX say i spoil the whole mag it just that you requested for comment. Cheer.
Re: Check Out This Mag Cover Design! by Krrush(m): 11:40pm On Nov 29, 2008
smartsoft:

@krush, why can't you take that price of the mag up? why at the bottom?? this the first mag am seeing having the price at the bottom or is that your way of designing yours just an observation

. . Just Creativity. The freedom to do it spoiling nothing, was there.

ajayi1:

@ Krush, You really try for the Mag design but There are lot of mistakes in your mag cover. Firstly the colour are not correct, the arrangment too is very poor, also the font you use is not wel ok and also the size too is bad even though you can manage the picture. NO VEX say i spoil the whole mag it just that you requested for comment. Cheer.

Hmm . . I would have thought my arrangement was on the mark . . Font flexibility is allowed, I think. More so for Mast-head creation . .

Thanks anyways, dudes . . .
Re: Check Out This Mag Cover Design! by ajayi1(m): 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2008
dude ?
Re: Check Out This Mag Cover Design! by Africankel(m): 8:33pm On Dec 03, 2008
I've got some pretty beautiful jobs on my site, www.artwanted.com/faceofafrica, lets know what you find!
Re: Check Out This Mag Cover Design! by Krrush(m): 4:09am On Dec 15, 2008
Africankel:

I've got some pretty beautiful jobs on my site, www.artwanted.com/faceofafrica, lets know what you find!

Nice . .
Re: Check Out This Mag Cover Design! by Kemjisuper(m): 8:26am On Dec 18, 2008
My fictitious mag cover design! cool

Re: Check Out This Mag Cover Design! by sojioguns(m): 8:48am On Dec 18, 2008
Kemji The cover page needs the simplest and most legible typefaces. The font u used needs a lot of concentration to read. Also I think the number of article to[ics on the front page could be reduced.
Nice one.
Re: Check Out This Mag Cover Design! by Kemjisuper(m): 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2008
@Soji
Hey, you're right! shocked
Re: Check Out This Mag Cover Design! by Krrush(m): 1:01am On Jan 09, 2009
2nd edition out soon!!

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Pencil Drawing for #bringbackourgirls campaign,by Ibim Cookey / Make Money From Short Films / Graphics Artists, You're Full Of Sh*t!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.