Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc (3342 Views)

A Thanksgiving Thread For DJDOLA / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / Healed Of Kidney Disease With Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc by egopersonified(f): 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
In order not to derail the SOS thread, please drop your prayers, words of encouragement, appreciations, etc here.

May the Lord turn this to a testimony we would all share at our different locations. May he restore total health and vitality to DJDOLA. May all this dreams and aspirations all come to life. My brother, you are healed in Jesus name. Amen.

A big thanks to all that have being involved thru their giving, prayers, time, resources, etc. May we all be blessed, amen.

Lastly, nothing is too small or big to give, one of the updates on the SOS thread stated that someone sent N500, let us all try to be a part of this financially. You are richly blessed, amen.

1 Like

Re: DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc by thinkdip(m): 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
Keep it moving, God bless you
Re: DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc by oluplus(m): 11:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
Hamed, the giver of life will give you life in abundance, strength without limit, restoration beyond doubts. Jesus, the nbalm of Gilead will show forth on your behalf. Amen
Re: DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc by illicit(m): 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
I pray you get healed dollar
Re: DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc by fpeter(f): 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
I pray for God's Mercy and Divine intervention for DJDOLA..
Thanks everyone for the support given to one of us,God bless
and keep diseases far from us and our loved ones...Amen
Re: DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc by Funjosh(m): 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
So they just close that thread without any conlusion lipsrsealed Na Wa O.
Re: DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
Pls if anything happens to Dj in the next two weeks
Tehn take note of the person behind Emmysexy handle.

Even though I feel it's one of you or probably one with access to tehn medical report.

May his grace smile on you DJ
And may the righteousness of Christ heal you.
Amen
Re: DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc by Babyrex(f): 1:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
He passed on, you can check the other link
Re: DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc by emmysexxy(f): 6:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
embarassedYou guys should just let me be.rip still dj
Re: DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc by Busybody2(f): 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
beatsbug:
[size=14pt]OP(Ola) we all here will love to be hearing from FOLAKE and how she is personally feeling, so pls can you get her at least a tecno phone (internet enabled). . . . Abeg o, HOW UNA SEE AM?[/size]

beatsbug:
Mods, FRONT PAGE 1s again pls, the Last time this thread was on front page it was ridiculed with doubts which chase many away, but since its been cleared. And OP wats d update so far. donations, expenditures if any, and ofcos, where is Folake? She was suppose to be here by now. You know peeps are watching and expecting ur updates.

beatsbug:
Why is Folake not here up till now @OP.
beatsbug:
am sooo so glad you are finally here and we can hear from you personally. We can only imagine wat you going through but just chill and see wat Jesus is about to do in your life. YOU ARE HEALED.
Re: DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc by Busybody2(f): 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
A Brother and his Sister with severe cancer were grateful to have the attention of Dr Allycat on their thread and they were in the middle of a tete-a-tete with this Doctor about her chances of HOPE and SURVIVAL, and you have audacity to butt in rudely and say this below....and accused them of diversary tactics in your subsequent post...SHAME ON YOU undecided

MARCH 2nd 10.25pm
beatsbug:
Ola, you sef ehn, you are not even letting the house know financial status by updating the financial contributions and expenses. Anyways. I WISH FOLAKE a healthy life 1s again.
Re: DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc by Busybody2(f): 5:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
MARCH 2nd 4.59pm
allycat:
I just went through the thread today so let me do my bit to educate a bit on Nasopharyngeal carcinoma NPC. NPC is a cancer arising from the skin in an area behind the nose known as the Nasopharynx. It is relatively rare and most doctors not in ENT may never have come across a case before and this makes the diagnosis to be delayed in many cases. Most patients present with a neck swelling first, others have symptoms that may easily be confused with cartarhh that refuses to go away, bulging eyes, difficulty in swallowing and deep headaches. Such cases are rarely diagnosed till they have advanced to the stage where they give other scary symptoms like nose bleed. Patients rarely loose weight at the beginning so this makes many people relax and not suspect something sinister. It affects any age group but in Nigeria is commonest amongst young adults in their 20s and 30s.
The treatment is Radiotherapy alone for very early cases and then radiotherapy and chemotherapy for other stages from stage 2 upwards. There is very little surgery that can be done for these patients as the Nasopharynx is so closely related to many delicate structures in the head and the chances of removing the tumor without killing the patient is slim.
I can't comment on this patient as I don't have all the details and I couldn't make a prognosis on a social blogsite even if I did.
My advice for her is to make sure she completes her Radiotherapy and chemotherapy without a break and then 3 to 6 months later her doctor will need to reasses her.
Both radio and chemotherapy are brutal. I tell my patients that at the end they will feel like a trailer ran over them and reversed .
I hope my little explanation is of help.
I'll keep praying for her.

MARCH 2nd 6.26pm
4llake:
thank u very much Sir, every bit of ur explanation is like u see n know me from adam, my own has gotten to a stage of blood from nose n mouth. With 4chemo n 21radio one of my nose is still blocking especially in d night but d blood has reduced drastically, pls advice me on some of d things I can put in place like; my mouth is useless, nausea ,vommiting ,tiredness, insomnia, unable to eat e.t,c please av u seen ppl come out of nasopharyngeal cercinoma? Can it come back after treatment? I look like a monster now I can't bath for long ,pls help me.

MARCH 2nd 7.04pm

allycat:
Folake as I said radiotherapy is very hard on the body because of the way it works. The radio waves kill any fast growing tissue and the fasterthe tissue grows it grows the better it works. Cancer cells are growing extra fast and that is why they are killed off. Unfortunately the skin in your digestive tract (that is mouth , oesophagus stomach etc) are also fast growing but not as fast as the cancer, so many of these cells are being damaged but not as severely as the cancer cells Try to eat a balanced diet, since food is hard to chew and swallow add things like Complan milk to your diet, blend fresh fruits like banana with milk or youghort, or none citric fruits so you get adequate nutrition and vitamins, ask your doctor to prescribe something for the nausea and vomiting.Drink plenty of water, gargle regularly with mild salty water and if you can find it small baking soda. I recommend bone to be applied to sores in the mouth to soothe them before eating. Also be careful of what supplements you tak,e anything with folic acid should be avoided as these feed the tumour.
Yes I have seen patients recover from NPC but unfortunately I have seen some reoccur too . You concentrate your energies on staying positive as we always get better results in patients who are not depressed. I know it's not easy but God is your strength.

MARCH 2nd 8.26pm
kingolaola:

Please in addition to your explanation, I will like to know what we can do to combat the effect of this chemo.

You need to see how good looking Folake is now. I am so sad about it

MARCH 2nd 10.25pm
beatsbug:
Ola, you sef ehn, you are not even letting the house know financial status by updating the financial contributions and expenses. Anyways. I WISH FOLAKE a healthy life 1s again.

(1) (Reply)

APOLLO(conjuctivitis): What You Need To Know / Two Kids Die In Fire Outbreak In Bauchi / Ebola: Organisation Calls For Regional Awareness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.