Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Two Kids Die In Fire Outbreak In Bauchi - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Two Kids Die In Fire Outbreak In Bauchi (3345 Views)

Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) / Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) / Couple And Their Children Burnt In Fire Outbreak In Kaduna. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Kids Die In Fire Outbreak In Bauchi by NaijaCover(m): 9:28am On Mar 18
The Madina Quarters community in Bauchi was thrown into mourning on Sunday as two children, Zainab Bashir Muhammad (Hibba) and Ummu Salma Bashir, aged 7 and 5, lost their lives in a house fire.

The incident was said to have occurred near Barden Gabas Primary School, close to Tirwun Quarters, within the Bauchi metropolis.

DAILY POST reports that the fire incident occurred just days after two persons lost their lives in a fire outbreak at Maraku village in Zubuki Ward, Itas/Gadau Local Government Area of Bauchi State.

Eyewitnesses told our reporter that the fire outbreak started at about 11:00 am on Sunday.

According to reports, the children’s mother had locked inside the house while she went out, possibly to the market.

Unfortunately, the house caught fire before she came back.

DAILY POST gathered that attempts to rescue the children were futile due to the thick smoke and intensity of the flames.

Also, efforts by the state fire department, which visited the scene to contain the fire, were abortive.

However, details remain sketchy as to what led to the fire outbreak but a resident in the Madina Quarters, Usman Abdullahi (Dan Usmanu), who spoke with our reporter at the scene, said it was unusual for the mother to leave her children locked in the house.

Meanwhile, the children have been laid to rest in accordance with Islamic rites.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2024/03/17/bauchi-residents-mourn-as-two-kids-die-in-fire-outbreak/

1 Like

Re: Two Kids Die In Fire Outbreak In Bauchi by NaijaCover(m): 9:28am On Mar 18
What Is Really Happening Inside This BAUCHI
Re: Two Kids Die In Fire Outbreak In Bauchi by Maxwell775: 9:37am On Mar 18
I wish I could get hold of those kids roasted laps nd wash it down with a cold bottle of Budweiser
Re: Two Kids Die In Fire Outbreak In Bauchi by Daniel7543: 9:45am On Mar 18
Maxwell775:
I wish I could get hold of those kids roasted laps nd wash it down with a cold bottle of Budweiser

9 Likes

Re: Two Kids Die In Fire Outbreak In Bauchi by kestolove95(m): 9:53am On Mar 18
Rip
Re: Two Kids Die In Fire Outbreak In Bauchi by ify2016: 10:17am On Mar 18
Sad news .
Parenthood is a task on it own.

Locking them inside was a big mistake
Any child between the ages of 1 to 11 should not be left alone in the house in the absent of parents.
Some women carelessness have cost many lives.

Rip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Kids Die In Fire Outbreak In Bauchi by Lovenorth: 10:18am On Mar 18
Maxwell775:
Zombie spotted

4 Likes

Re: Two Kids Die In Fire Outbreak In Bauchi by EmmyMaestro(m): 10:18am On Mar 18
post=128982085:
What Is Really Happening Inside This BAUCHI

Shebi you said it was fire

2 Likes

Re: Two Kids Die In Fire Outbreak In Bauchi by OloshoMan: 10:19am On Mar 18
Finished nation

1 Like

Re: Two Kids Die In Fire Outbreak In Bauchi by EyeCumInPiece: 10:21am On Mar 18

1 Like

Re: Two Kids Die In Fire Outbreak In Bauchi by Duelee: 10:42am On Mar 18
May God rest their soul

1 Like

Re: Two Kids Die In Fire Outbreak In Bauchi by Kingpele(m): 10:57am On Mar 18
Chai so painful death of kids really affects me in a way I can't even explain...maybe because I love children...rip beautiful souls

3 Likes

Re: Two Kids Die In Fire Outbreak In Bauchi by faceland: 11:07am On Mar 18
It is irresponsibility.

You lock 7 and 5 years old indoors and leave. They probably played with fire. You need at least one 12 years old upward (and the teen should be of good behavior and have the key).

We can't recover spilled tea. RIP.

1 Like

Re: Two Kids Die In Fire Outbreak In Bauchi by Freshboi316(m): 11:08am On Mar 18
Why do people lock up children in the house for God sakes and go out to places, when I was your young my grandma does thesame thing but we thank God nothing bad happened, this isn't right.

2 Likes

Re: Two Kids Die In Fire Outbreak In Bauchi by MichealOlajide: 11:12am On Mar 18
Maxwell775:

your name is Maxwell but u no well.... undecided

7 Likes

Re: Two Kids Die In Fire Outbreak In Bauchi by callmevirus(m): 11:17am On Mar 18
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

Rip to the innocent souls

1 Like

Re: Two Kids Die In Fire Outbreak In Bauchi by callmevirus(m): 11:18am On Mar 18
Maxwell775:

Bia enyia ahu adikwa gi

2 Likes

Re: Two Kids Die In Fire Outbreak In Bauchi by atobs4real(m): 11:32am On Mar 18
what a sad way to die. RIP KIDS. WHAT A SAD NEWS

1 Like

Re: Two Kids Die In Fire Outbreak In Bauchi by cjoni: 12:12pm On Mar 18
Kids death is a painful news

2 Likes

Re: Two Kids Die In Fire Outbreak In Bauchi by Emmanuel30a2: 12:15pm On Mar 18
Re: Two Kids Die In Fire Outbreak In Bauchi by Ipobfraud: 3:22pm On Mar 18
Typical igbo, welldone.

Maxwell775:
Re: Two Kids Die In Fire Outbreak In Bauchi by Prigidypogodo(f): 3:32pm On Mar 18
Ipobfraud:
Typical igbo, welldone.

I'm watching you

1 Like

Re: Two Kids Die In Fire Outbreak In Bauchi by Tunde835(m): 10:02pm On Mar 18
Maxwell775:
North sentinel called. Cannibal.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Always Spit When They Perceive Unpleasant Odour/odor ? / Sokoto State Gets ₦2.5 Billion ASR Africa Tertiary Health Systems Support Grant / Health Care And Drugs For Cure... God Create Life, We Maintain Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.