Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Help! - Lost Nigerian Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help! - Lost Nigerian Passport (926 Views)

Lost Nigerian Passport: How To Replace, Renew Or Apply For New One / Renewing Nigerian Passport In The Uk / Nigerian Passport: Current Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! - Lost Nigerian Passport by codedruns: 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2014
Please how can i collect another one? I lost my passport.
Re: Help! - Lost Nigerian Passport by worry359(m): 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
codedruns:
Please how can i collect another one? I lost my passport.

What country are you in?

Wherever you are You will have to pay and pay, especially to Nigerian officials.
Re: Help! - Lost Nigerian Passport by codedruns: 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
I am in Nigeria.
Re: Help! - Lost Nigerian Passport by worry359(m): 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
codedruns:
I am in Nigeria.

Have you reported it to the police?
and got a police report?
Re: Help! - Lost Nigerian Passport by Whizzdom(m): 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2014
Go sleep for Third Mainland Bridge ... and behold ... your Passport would fall down from the sky

You have to believe before doing dis ooo wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Help! - Lost Nigerian Passport by codedruns: 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2014
Go sleep for Third Mainland Bridge ... and behold ... your Passport would fall down from the sky
You have to believe before doing dis ooo wink wink wink wink wink
I dont reply to drunkards....Silence is the best answer for the drunk!

worry359:

Have you reported it to the police?
and got a police report?
I have a police report already!
Re: Help! - Lost Nigerian Passport by bumitek02(m): 8:56am On Nov 15, 2014
Go to abuja that is only place you will do it, the official lost case price is 50k but you gona hold up to 100k for person that will help you and hotel and transportation, cos you might go to abj 2 time, visit the immigration office you did your old one first for more info.

(1) (Reply)

Doing Masters In Estonia Versus Northern Cyprus / 10 Facts About The Titanic That You Don't Know / Can You Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.