Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

TECNO H6 "Major Pro And Con" - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO H6 "Major Pro And Con" (19982 Views)

The Major Secret Behind The Cheap Smartphones We Have Today / Comparing The Extremely Similar Tecno H6 And New Tecno M6 / How To Root Tecno H6. Help Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO H6 "Major Pro And Con" by Heineken(m): 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Sorry we don't have service center in Uyo now, but you can try to contact our phone collecting point there, following are the address and hotline: 5 Welligton Bassey way Uyo. 08172005216
Also, attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, in case you'll need it. Thank you!
thanks so much.. I appreciate
Re: TECNO H6 "Major Pro And Con" by Carlcaresophia: 6:45am On Jul 14, 2015
Heineken:
thanks so much.. I appreciate
You're welcome!
Re: TECNO H6 "Major Pro And Con" by slimshegsy(m): 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
PLS, MY H6 IS SAYING POWER MGT HAS STOPPED. PLS HELP. I LOVE THE PHONE.
Re: TECNO H6 "Major Pro And Con" by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
bloglover:
I recently bought the TECNO H6 and as far as I am concerned, the major PRO is d Camera, it's extremely clear. On the other hand, the major CON is it's earpiece volume, it's very low. Any solution for this?
I am also using h6, but my speaker volume is now extremely loud thanks to this method using mtk engr mod follow the link http://www.mokoshalb.com/2015/07/how-to-increase-speaker-voloume-on.html come back to thank me
Re: TECNO H6 "Major Pro And Con" by Michael109(m): 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
Hey niggas.. I currently have some problems with my tecno h6...
Firstly, my tecno h6 camera was not too bright like a 8mp camera it look like 0.2 camera,,, pls can the camera be changed?
Secondly.. The phone do heat up In my every days activities.. Have any one experience that kind of problem?
I sincerely Need an urgent help..
I resides via aguata in anambra state... Can carlcare be able to solve that problem?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN 9gb For Just N1000 Valid For 30 Days / Data Price To Drop By 60% by 2025, Says Pantami / Emefiele's 3 Minutes Call Tax Is Economically Wrong - Telecom Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.