Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

NDA Jamb 2015 Admission Aspirant/which Of The 3 Force Would You Like To Join - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDA Jamb 2015 Admission Aspirant/which Of The 3 Force Would You Like To Join (2629 Views)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDA Jamb 2015 Admission Aspirant/which Of The 3 Force Would You Like To Join by Febby9(m): 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
This is for aspirant wanting to join NDA either through jamb (RC) or SSC OR DSSC .Please share your thought on this thread and if you wanna join.please tell us and why.please we should no bully for future officers..........lols
Re: NDA Jamb 2015 Admission Aspirant/which Of The 3 Force Would You Like To Join by Febby9(m): 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
Is their any1 dat wana join the army or navy
Re: NDA Jamb 2015 Admission Aspirant/which Of The 3 Force Would You Like To Join by intergral(m): 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2014
Bro are you trying to tell me that I can get NDA through jamb Cos am a 300lvl student but am willing to apply 4 mathematics there......... Please tell me my chances of getting it sadBro are trying to tell me that I can get NDA through jamb Cos am a 300lvl student but am willing to apply 4 mathematics there......... Please tell me my chances of getting it
Re: NDA Jamb 2015 Admission Aspirant/which Of The 3 Force Would You Like To Join by Febby9(m): 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2014
lol my bro wana make money from army
Re: NDA Jamb 2015 Admission Aspirant/which Of The 3 Force Would You Like To Join by intergral(m): 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
Febby9:
lol my bro wana make money from army
please give me full details
Re: NDA Jamb 2015 Admission Aspirant/which Of The 3 Force Would You Like To Join by Febby9(m): 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
intergral:
Bro are you trying to tell me that I can get NDA through jamb Cos am a 300lvl student but am willing to apply 4 mathematics there......... Please tell me my chances of getting it sadBro are trying to tell me that I can get NDA through jamb Cos am a 300lvl student but am willing to apply 4 mathematics there......... Please tell me my chances of getting it
No oooooo.....Now in NDA .before you can enter the academy..u have 2 write jamb....we call those ones(regular combantant)
while your's (d 1 dat has passed out from uni..buh still wanna join..(ssc,dssc SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION,DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISION)
Re: NDA Jamb 2015 Admission Aspirant/which Of The 3 Force Would You Like To Join by Febby9(m): 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
WHICH UNI ARE YOU GOING TO?2INTERGRAL
Re: NDA Jamb 2015 Admission Aspirant/which Of The 3 Force Would You Like To Join by intergral(m): 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
Febby9:

No oooooo.....Now in NDA .before you can enter the academy..u have 2 write jamb....we call those ones(regular combantant)
while your's (d 1 dat has passed out from uni..buh still wanna join..(ssc,dssc SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION,DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISION)
bro what I mean is that I want to register for jamb so I should apply for nigerian defence academy and mathematics as my course of study .......... No need of writing that NDA exam??
Re: NDA Jamb 2015 Admission Aspirant/which Of The 3 Force Would You Like To Join by Febby9(m): 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
intergral:
bro what I mean is that I want to register for jamb so I should apply for nigerian defence academy and mathematics as my course of study .......... No need of writing that NDA exam??
yh..if u wanna leave d uni nd come 2 d force
Re: NDA Jamb 2015 Admission Aspirant/which Of The 3 Force Would You Like To Join by Febby9(m): 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
nd 1ce u pass jamb..dey call u 4 d interview(NDA Exam)
Re: NDA Jamb 2015 Admission Aspirant/which Of The 3 Force Would You Like To Join by danganaMAMMOH(m): 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2014
I hav apply already but it loadin 1st june at my dob buh mine is 2nd..... will der b probl bro?
Re: NDA Jamb 2015 Admission Aspirant/which Of The 3 Force Would You Like To Join by shadyemmanuel(m): 6:43am On Dec 02, 2014
Febby9:
nd 1ce u pass jamb..dey call u 4 d interview(NDA Exam)
Bwahahahahahahaha ur post gat me laughing, NDAEE, and the Interview ar two different tinz, u can only sit for NDAEEif u score 180 or above in jamb, after writing d NDAEE a 50 man list will be out, only those shortlisted will be able to attend the interview at the academy.
Bt it seems u can help me coz u ar well connected, should i send u my documents?grin
Re: NDA Jamb 2015 Admission Aspirant/which Of The 3 Force Would You Like To Join by shadyemmanuel(m): 6:54am On Dec 02, 2014
danganaMAMMOH:
I hav apply already but it loadin 1st june at my dob buh mine is 2nd..... will der b probl bro?
U can edit it and print anoda Aclknowledgement slip......just log into d portal wit ur account details, Daz all.
Re: NDA Jamb 2015 Admission Aspirant/which Of The 3 Force Would You Like To Join by shadyemmanuel(m): 7:05am On Dec 02, 2014
intergral:

U cant run away from Ndaee
Re: NDA Jamb 2015 Admission Aspirant/which Of The 3 Force Would You Like To Join by intergral(m): 7:32am On Dec 02, 2014
shadyemmanuel:

U cant run away from Ndaee
and am not even afraid of their exam, after spending 3years in the university under the department of mathematics
Re: NDA Jamb 2015 Admission Aspirant/which Of The 3 Force Would You Like To Join by phatriqk(m): 7:47am On Dec 02, 2014
I have d7 in maths with 8 credits wat r my chances,advice me
Re: NDA Jamb 2015 Admission Aspirant/which Of The 3 Force Would You Like To Join by shadyemmanuel(m): 9:12am On Dec 02, 2014
intergral:
and am not even afraid of their exam, after spending 3years in the university under the department of mathematics
U dnt hav to be afraid of d exam, just belive in urself and u can do it. Bt if u didnt make d 50 man list it does nt mean u ar nt brilliant, just knw that we ar living in a country called nigeria.
Re: NDA Jamb 2015 Admission Aspirant/which Of The 3 Force Would You Like To Join by shadyemmanuel(m): 9:15am On Dec 02, 2014
phatriqk:
D answer to ur question is in the registration guide line of 67RC. Am sorry bt u cant apply wit dat result....... BTW is dis d patrikq from adamawa state (JADA)
Re: NDA Jamb 2015 Admission Aspirant/which Of The 3 Force Would You Like To Join by phatriqk(m): 9:34am On Dec 02, 2014
No am from enugu
Re: NDA Jamb 2015 Admission Aspirant/which Of The 3 Force Would You Like To Join by phatriqk(m): 9:40am On Dec 02, 2014
N u?
Re: NDA Jamb 2015 Admission Aspirant/which Of The 3 Force Would You Like To Join by intergral(m): 11:16am On Dec 02, 2014
shadyemmanuel:

U dnt hav to be afraid of d exam, just belive in urself and u can do it. Bt if u didnt make d 50 man list it does nt mean u ar nt brilliant, just knw that we ar living in a country called nigeria.
but please with the introduction of jamb to the system do you think passing jamb will make easier to to get?
Re: NDA Jamb 2015 Admission Aspirant/which Of The 3 Force Would You Like To Join by shadyemmanuel(m): 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
intergral:
but please with the introduction of jamb to the system do you think passing jamb will make easier to to get?
Nt at all, passing jamb will only give u d opportunity to write NDAEE, i knw of a guy who scored 185 and ended up making d final 10 man list, and i also knew of someone who scored more than that , yet he didnt even make d 50 man list.
Re: NDA Jamb 2015 Admission Aspirant/which Of The 3 Force Would You Like To Join by shadyemmanuel(m): 6:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
phatriqk:
N u?
Am from Adamawa state, bt currently at Jos.
Re: NDA Jamb 2015 Admission Aspirant/which Of The 3 Force Would You Like To Join by Febby9(m): 7:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
shadyemmanuel:

Am from Adamawa state, bt currently at Jos.
am 4rm edo,..which 1 wuld u lyk 2 join
Re: NDA Jamb 2015 Admission Aspirant/which Of The 3 Force Would You Like To Join by abdulzamali(m): 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
Are You a JAMB CBT CANDIDATE and you're Writting this
upcoming 2015 JAMB...
Contact Examruns helpline:08141805939 for assistance...
Re: NDA Jamb 2015 Admission Aspirant/which Of The 3 Force Would You Like To Join by shadyemmanuel(m): 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
Febby9:
am 4rm edo,..which 1 wuld u lyk 2 join
N A F is my first choice while Navy is my second choice..... Lemme install my whatsapp we will chat there.
Re: NDA Jamb 2015 Admission Aspirant/which Of The 3 Force Would You Like To Join by shadyemmanuel(m): 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
av been trying to install my whatsapp since, bt it keep sayingg FILE CORRUPTED .....add dis guy on whatsapp [08168698535], and tell him u want to join d group for 67RC applicants, he is d admin. U will interact and share ideas with other aspirants there and even some cadets. Goodluck
Re: NDA Jamb 2015 Admission Aspirant/which Of The 3 Force Would You Like To Join by MomoduSherif: 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
I, am cadet Momodu Sherif,i hail from Benue State Nigeria.At first, it was very tough for me to get an admission into (NDA) until i met this gracious man call, Major General Adusalami Rufai swife who helped me to get an admission into Nigeria Defence Academic Kaduna (NDA)in 2010/2011 session.At,the beginning when i saw his number on net i thought its fake or those fraud stars out there, but i never knew that is real and genuine so, i summoned courage and i called him .But,today I'm very happy at least i can be address as cadet'' Momodu Sherif''. In, case you need a very good help from him, please i advice u to get touch with him through this Email point or 08056391850
Re: NDA Jamb 2015 Admission Aspirant/which Of The 3 Force Would You Like To Join by Febby9(m): 12:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
phatriqk:
....write anoda waec..or go for law(-(some uni accept d7 for math)
Re: NDA Jamb 2015 Admission Aspirant/which Of The 3 Force Would You Like To Join by killercute16(m): 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
intergral:
My man its not about 3years in sch oh....buh i lyk your faith tho,its all about God,wisdom,prayer, hardwork,and luck....Your brilliancy wont take you pass the medicals during Afsb.
Re: NDA Jamb 2015 Admission Aspirant/which Of The 3 Force Would You Like To Join by intergral(m): 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
killercute16:
My man its not about 3years in sch oh....buh i lyk your faith tho,its all about God,wisdom,prayer, hardwork,and luck....Your brilliancy wont take you pass the medicals during Afsb.
please give me info about the admission process from A-Z. I bought jamb but I've not registered it....... I will like to apply mathematics as my course of study

(1) (Reply)

My First Year In Boarding School Experience / How To Get Cheap Accommodation In UNILAG / How To Apply For Ogun State Polytechnic UTME 2018/2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.