Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

My First Year In Boarding School Experience - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My First Year In Boarding School Experience (2654 Views)

13 Evils Of Boarding School, Why You Must Raise Your Children From Home / 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. / Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Year In Boarding School Experience by krystaball: 6:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
First day in boarding house when i resumed JSS 1.I was 9 yrs and some months old.. As my parent turned back after dropping me off...That night, I tried to familiarize myself with my new environment..The so cald seniors were looking very matured with moustache and huge to the extent of when I am being called by them..I unconsciously answer ''sir'' only for them to shout back ''Are you mad? Am I your father''.
Go and fetch me a bucket of water. I taught to myself I am just resuming today, I dont even know where they fetch water from. I reluctantly took the bucket and went to get the water.
I noticed there was a particular senior that student were calling ''blood''. I later realised from a new friend that night the reason why he is being called blood is because he is very wicked.
My new friend told me I needed to fetch my bucket of water down that night if I wanted to bath the next morning. The reason being that the queue at the borehole is very long in the morning..And i was also told that seniors will always shunt to fetch water before you so you might end up not taking your bath. I hurriedly carried my bucket to fetch water..when I got back I padlocked the bucket of water under the double bunk..my bunk space was top.
That night, I went for night prep only for me to get back and my matteress was no longer on my bunk space.."which kind life be dis"..i taught to myself..I started looking for my matteress till light out..And there is a rule that no junior must be seen walking about after light out...despite light was off..only the rays from the street light was reflecting in the hostel hall...While doing that..unfortunately I heard foot step of someone coming so as I wanted 2 pass another route so that he would not see me, I ran into Blood (the wicked senior)..The bowl of garri and sugar he was holding fell and poured on the ground...''Ahhhhhhhhh, I can see blood'' he shouted while banging his two legs on the ground..I did not know when I started to weep. I went on my kneels and was begging him...''Senior please I am sorry''
Story continues shortly

(1) (Reply)

Pictures from Uniben final year Old school day / LASU 2016/2017 Post Graduate Programme / Nigeria Police Academy Registration Form For 2017/2018 Is Out- Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.