Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 (16595 Views)

Resources To Help You Write Youwin 3 Business Plan Competition / Questions You Will Answer In Youwin 2013 Business Plan Competition / URGENT: Another BUSINESS-PLAN Competition Like "Youwin" - Deadline 21 June 2013. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
I just missed the Frontpage, anyway am FTC for 2nd page and am selling this property to get money to establish a Biz and participate.
Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
YouWin I win
APC Loses

2 Likes

Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by jamex93(m): 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by nkpommpko(m): 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
This na old jist, na
Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by anonimi: 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
zicoraads:
Where are those that won the last editon? Scam artists!

Why don't you get off your LAZY bums and check the web site provided for testimonies, which you can follow up to actually verify if you still want to play doubting Thomas.

Don't forget to share your findings with us here on NL oh cheesy
Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
business plancan anyone plzz gimme one
Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
This is a nice opportunity but really need to hear from a previous winner, to know howto placate it.
Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by ignis: 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
Following

Thinking of a business idea.
Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by Iamnoble: 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
Can someone *pls* give in details what youwin does? To me, this is d little plan of those rich men to rub us of our ideas&plans of making d best out of life.... If you think I'm wrong, prove it!

3 Likes

Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by ify84(m): 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
I fill the form, there is nothing much, it expires on January 15......it is real, heard of 5 people dat won it and based in owerri... If u get sense, go and apply now, instead of talking too much

2 Likes

Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by adanduka: 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
What happens if Goodluck doesn't win the election?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
I know my time has finally come but plss who can help me to get Biz Plan on ICT company in any subfield i.e Computer center, training center or website design? Pls i need it Freely...thks
Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by osifred(m): 10:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
This is one of the undeniable legacy of Jonathan's administration.

2 Likes

Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by awesomebabe01(f): 3:11am On Dec 14, 2014
I have a business plan to submit but needs help to avoid not being selected again. Any help?
Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by jibbzion(m): 4:16am On Dec 14, 2014
I entered last two years, but didn't come through. Had this idea of an e-library in Lagos mainland (Agege to be precise).

PS: I'm sharing this because i want someone else to take it up. Someone more motivated than i am.

1 Like

Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by darlenese(f): 6:26am On Dec 14, 2014
Iamnoble:
Can someone *pls* give in details what youwin does? To me, this is d little plan of those rich men to rub us of our ideas&plans of making d best out of life.... If you think I'm wrong, prove it!

Pls wake up from ur slumber, I'm an awardee of Youwin 2 (i.e youwin women) ur bizness idea is safe because it is being reviewed by experts n besides there no business idea you intend to write that someone has not written, no idea is new, the only difference is ur initiative and ur innovations.
Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by chimah3(m): 6:33am On Dec 14, 2014
Nice Nice Nicee!!! All those criticizing should continue...while their mates are changing their lives!

2 Likes

Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 14, 2014
kilokeys:
like play like play my padi win 8m last two years o..

but erhmmm is his name written in some book.. ?
since he chose to be an entrepreneur employing pple.. could he ever work in a corporate firm if he wishes? .. in future?

terms and conditions are overlooked o.. just asking

He bn an entrepreneur, employing people makes him an owner of a small corporate firm. If he has the zeal, he can grow it to a bigger one like Dangote, wallmart, GE, etc.

So why would he wish to work in another corporate firm just because he will be paid millions, while he can grow his own to a firm that generates billions?

2 Likes

Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by darlenese(f): 6:45am On Dec 14, 2014
jibbzion:
I entered last two years, but didn't come through. Had this idea of an e-library in Lagos mainland (Agege to be precise).

PS: I'm sharing this because i want someone else to take it up. Someone more motivated than i am.

There are 3 things that will make u win Youwin,
1. Your Business idea must be Unique and innovative
2. Your Biz must be Lucrative!!!
3. The business should be able to employ a large number of Nigeria youth,
The Main objective of youwin is to reduce unemployment, so if after u have written a superb business plan and u the number of staff u need is just 10 or five, my dear u may never win.
I really do not know much about e-library but I think the buz experts must hv argued that it's not lucrative, because people can get free materials frm the internet, so they feel ur turnover rate. Might be very low.and u may not also need a large number of employees.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by excelway(m): 8:00am On Dec 14, 2014
What kind of Hlp do you need?
awesomebabe01:
I have a business plan to submit but needs help to avoid not being selected again. Any help?
Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by pryd(m): 8:01am On Dec 14, 2014
YOUWIN is for real! I participated in the first edition(2011?). I couldn't go beyond the Zonals; I failed!
I was overwhelmed with 'passion, hobbies and turn-ons' that I forgot other vital business details.
Please, ensure your plan is lucrative and expansive enough to employ people....all the best!

1 Like

Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by awesomebabe01(f): 8:25am On Dec 14, 2014
excelway:
What kind of Hlp do you need?
A guide to strategically answer all those questions without derailing.

1 Like

Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by excelway(m): 9:49am On Dec 14, 2014
Firstly, it's obvious that the questions are highly technical and do not give you a chance to write elaborately, so u have to approach each question with a precise and pointfull answers. Seconldy, those questions that require figures, u have to do the math correctly, u dnt just have to guess and fill cos there is a cashflow sheet that you will be required to fill in the second stage with those figures. For example how many full time or equivalent staff will your business employ within the next 12months of receiving the grant? In answering, if you are applying as existing business, you have to consider the number of staff you have already, and also know how many more you will be needing by knowing how much expansion the money you are applying for can fetch u and how much positions will be created by the expansion knowing them individually, if applying as new business, you will have to consider the scale in which the money u are applying for can start you, and the positions that will be available in turn before filling in that, because u'll be required to name those positions individually in d second stage. Note : your business should employ a good number Nigerians and also remain sustainable if you have to win, doesnt mean that you will create above your capacity, 5 and above is ok provided it's sustainable. I hope this helps, pls don't hesitate to turn to the forum if you have a problem with a particular section. I wish u goodluck!
awesomebabe01:

A guide to strategically answer all those questions without derailing.
Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by mogatti: 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
Anyone who needs assistance as regards writing their biz plans should contact me. Am an awarded.
Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by mogatti: 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
For assistance in writing your business plans,feel free to contact me. Am an awardee.

1 Like

Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by piagetskinner(m): 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
I hope my plan gets selected this time undecided
Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by excelway(m): 6:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
Pls, that email no longer works, u can re-mail with Ufombaprince@gmail.com.
awesomebabe01:
Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by tafrica(m): 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
[quote author=mogatti post=28872507]Anyone who needs assistance as regards writing their biz plans should contact me. Am an awarded.[/quote

Your contact please?
I need few details from you.]
Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by chiboy429(m): 9:20am On Dec 15, 2014
ify84:
I fill the form, there is nothing much, it expires on January 15......it is real, heard of 5 people dat won it and based in owerri... If u get sense, go and apply now, instead of talking too much

Please can undergraduate apply
Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by chiboy429(m): 9:24am On Dec 15, 2014
darlenese:

Pls wake up from ur slumber, I'm an awardee of Youwin 2 (i.e youwin women) ur bizness idea is safe because it is being reviewed by experts n besides there no business idea you intend to write that someone has not written, no idea is new, the only difference is ur initiative and ur innovations.

Please can undergraduate apply?
Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by excelway(m): 10:03am On Dec 15, 2014
If you have a previous degree, say OND, u are eligible. Note: u have to consider if you can
Combine business and school if you eventually win.
chiboy429:

Please can undergraduate apply?
Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by chiboy429(m): 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
excelway:
If you have a previous degree, say OND, u are eligible. Note: u have to consider if you can
Combine business and school if you eventually win.

Thanks for your enlightening response . Unfortunately i dont have any post secondary certificate aside from my humble NTC , AND SSC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N65 Charge On Third-party ATM Withdrawals Takes Effect Today / Nigeria’ll Start Getting Out Of Recession In Q4, Says Emefiele / AMAZON 30% TAX: How to Fill Your KDP, Merch, Etc. Tax Form as a Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.