Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 (16612 Views)

Resources To Help You Write Youwin 3 Business Plan Competition / Questions You Will Answer In Youwin 2013 Business Plan Competition / URGENT: Another BUSINESS-PLAN Competition Like "Youwin" - Deadline 21 June 2013. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by ify84(m): 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
chiboy429:

Please can undergraduate apply

No saa
Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by utimatedes(m): 7:38am On Dec 16, 2014
adanduka:
What happens if Goodluck doesn't win the election?
Well, the programme though initiated under Goodluck Ebele Jonathan administration is not managed by the office of the president but Ministry of Finance. So if Goodluck Jonathan didn't win, the programme would be managed by Federal Ministry of Finance. Atleast YouWIN4. But if Jonathan win it would be a yearly programme.
Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by utimatedes(m): 7:41am On Dec 16, 2014
awesomebabe01:
I have a business plan to submit but needs help to avoid not being selected again. Any help?
You can contact me on 07031542324 or visit www.utibeetim.com/youwin4
Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by utimatedes(m): 7:45am On Dec 16, 2014
femisadeola4it:
I know my time has finally come but plss who can help me to get Biz Plan on ICT company in any subfield i.e Computer center, training center or website design? Pls i need it Freely...thks

I won with ICT concept in YouWIN1, get in touch with me on 07031542324
Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by chiboy429(m): 8:03am On Dec 16, 2014
ify84:

No saa

Oooooooopssss,what an ill fated opportunity. I like the way you pronounced sir
Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by tafrica(m): 8:58am On Dec 16, 2014
chiboy429:

Oooooooopssss,what an ill fated opportunity. I like the way you pronounced sir

If you have a very sound and viable proposal why don't you look for a trusted graduate, like bro or sis, and bring him/her up like your partner.
Perhaps you contact ultimatedes for better enlightenment.
Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by adanduka: 9:35am On Dec 16, 2014
utimatedes:

Well, the programme though initiated under Goodluck Ebele Jonathan administration is not managed by the office of the president but Ministry of Finance. So if Goodluck Jonathan didn't win, the programme would be managed by Federal Ministry of Finance. Atleast YouWIN4. But if Jonathan win it would be a yearly programme.

YouWin is Goodluck's pet project. I'ld be surprised if it outlives his stay in office.
However, all Nigerians with dreams requiring funds should apply and hope to win.

1 Like

Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by utimatedes(m): 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
Iamnoble:
Can someone *pls* give in details what youwin does? To me, this is d little plan of those rich men to rub us of our ideas&plans of making d best out of life.... If you think I'm wrong, prove it!

What idea do you have that is new that would be stolen? Instead of you to go and submit your business idea and get free grant to start your business you are here talking about stealing idea.

I won in YouWIN1 and you too can visit. Visit www.youwin.org.ng and submit your plan

1 Like

Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by marquiseT(f): 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
I need help from an awardee,not sure if my plan is good enough or I need to go tink again
Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by utimatedes(m): 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
marquiseT:
I need help from an awardee,not sure if my plan is good enough or I need to go tink again
I am YouWIN 1 awardee. Contact me on 07031542324 or visit www.utibeetim.com
Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by marquiseT(f): 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
utimatedes:

I am YouWIN 1 awardee. Contact me on 07031542324 or visit www.utibeetim.com

Thank you for the prompt response,will contact you soon
Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by chiboy429(m): 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
tafrica:

If you have a very sound and viable proposal why don't you look for a trusted graduate, like bro or sis, and bring him/her up like your partner.
Perhaps you contact ultimatedes for better enlightenment.

Bro you have a point
Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by emperor00(m): 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
Good day esteemed house, pls I need a sound business plan on fish farming pls past winners or any other can pls help...thnx
Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by adeiza4u(m): 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
Does it mean secondary school leavers are not eligible?

1 Like

Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 24, 2014
This is not fair coz there are lots of undergraduate with viable biz plans even better than graduates!

2 Likes

Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by perryjay4: 11:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
pls house i have problem with how to write my business plan and i as well need the assistance of an awardee to guide and review my work.anyone willing pls, princejhyde@yahoo.com thanks in anticipation.
Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by 40dogzz(m): 3:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
pls people, i heard the last youwin winners ar not still funded; is it true? Then if it is true what will be the faith of youwin winners in 2015? which time in 2015 will they be funded? I don't trust this govt.
Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by belovedaja(m): 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
what does "how to achieve knowledge of marketplace of product" mean or how do you intend to achieve knowledge of marketplace of product.
Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by Enddystar(m): 8:11am On Jan 11, 2015
The Youwin business plan competition started like some form of joke but today GEJ has been able to deliver more than he promised in 2011. Youwin 4 is currently on and if you are a serious entrepreneur, you won't like to miss this opportunity like me in 2011, you know why? Its a grant not a loan so you are not under pressure to pay back anything just use this fund judiciously and expand your business cos when you do, other youths will benefit from you.
Visit http://www.naijabusinesscoach.com/youwin-business-plan-competition-fourth-edition-youwin4/ for practical guide on how to get started
Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by newacca: 9:08am On Jan 11, 2015
pryd:
YOUWIN is for real! I participated in the first edition(2011?). I couldn't go beyond the Zonals; I failed!
I was overwhelmed with 'passion, hobbies and turn-ons' that I forgot other vital business details.
Please, ensure your plan is lucrative and expansive enough to employ people....all the best!
You only fail if you give up. smiley don't say you failed. You were chosen as an alternative. Don't give up bro.
Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by pryd(m): 3:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
newacca:

You only fail if you give up. smiley don't say you failed. You were chosen as an alternative. Don't give up bro.

Thanks a lot bro. I actually failed in that edition; learnt my lessons and I've moved on to better things. I'm doing great.

Cheers
Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by ikanason(m): 10:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
pls guys when is the dead line
Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by excelway(m): 10:18am On Jan 25, 2015
ikanason:
pls guys when is the dead line
30th January 2015.
Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by tafrica(m): 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
Please I need contributions on these questions.

1. "How much have you already spent on capital equipment?"
is it safe to say "0 naira" if I haven't spent anything and don't expect to spend anything for now?

2. "How much money do you require or expect to need from other sources (i.e.: investors, bank loans, etc)"
Is it safe to say "0 naira" also here?

I will appreciate any suggestion on these matters.
Wish everyone success! Thanks.
Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by excelway(m): 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
tafrica:
Please I need contributions on these questions.

1. "How much have you already spent on capital equipment?"
is it safe to say "0 naira" if I haven't spent anything and don't expect to spend anything for now?

2. "How much money do you require or expect to need from other sources (i.e.: investors, bank loans, etc)"
Is it safe to say "0 naira" also here?

I will appreciate any suggestion on these matters.
Wish everyone success! Thanks.
if your business is new the first column should bear zero, the second column should bear zero if you don't intend to put in your own money or money from investors or family in future.
Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by tafrica(m): 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
excelway:
if your business is new the first column should bear zero, the second column should bear zero if you don't intend to put in your own money or money from investors or family in future.

God bless you sir, appreciate you.

1 Like

Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by cyborg1(m): 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
mogatti:
For assistance in writing your business plans,feel free to contact me. Am an awardee.

Greetings,

The extension period is about to close. I only need information about the nature of the 2nd stage.
Any means of speedy contact like phone number pls?
Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by toluxa1(m): 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
Seems less people are applying for YouWIN 4 this time? Thread is so dry.
Re: Official Thread: YOUWIN 4 - Business Plan Competition 2014 by 1Dray(m): 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
darlenese:

Pls wake up from ur slumber, I'm an awardee of Youwin 2 (i.e youwin women) ur bizness idea is safe because it is being reviewed by experts n besides there no business idea you intend to write that someone has not written, no idea is new, the only difference is ur initiative and ur innovations.

As a Youwin 2 awardee, how many people did you state to employ in your plan?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Old Naira Notes: Nigerians Fear Massive Losses As Deadline Draws Near / How To Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ads / Ex-employee Sues Bank For N100 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.