Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,872 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Difference Btw Medic Lab Sci And Biochemistry. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Difference Btw Medic Lab Sci And Biochemistry. (11886 Views)

Nurse Vs Medic Lab / Confused!!!medical Lab Sci In Unilag Or Physiotherapy In OAU? / Plzzzz,can Some1 Help Me With Project Topic In Med Lab Sci (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Btw Medic Lab Sci And Biochemistry. by caryourday15(m): 6:46am On Nov 15, 2014
Need help from good nigerians expecially medic. Am aiming of known the differences btwn the courses urgent reply pls
Re: Difference Btw Medic Lab Sci And Biochemistry. by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 15, 2014
big differences between them. starting from job. hospitals I'll employ lab scientist instead of biochemist this is because they believe biochemist didn't have medics background. 2. lab science have diff dept e.g microbiology dept, histology dept, chemical pathology dept and lots more so a biochemist cannot work under this dept because a biochemist does not have knowledge of what they do in this dept. biochemist can only be brief of some works under laboratory science maybe when he/she is doing project. my friend lab science is totally diff from biochemistry. biochemistry deals with metabolism of life (anabolism and catabolism)
Re: Difference Btw Medic Lab Sci And Biochemistry. by caryourday15(m): 9:10am On Nov 15, 2014
Okay what about microbiology and biochemisty. Thanks for your reply am realy happy and satisfied.
Re: Difference Btw Medic Lab Sci And Biochemistry. by Ralph30: 3:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
There is strong variations genotype along gender and age.
This university Thesis/ project report is what you need to see
click...
Gender and Age Variations of Haemoglobin Genotype among Ebonyi State University Students
http://uniprojectsearch.com/gender-age-hae…lobin-genotype/
Re: Difference Btw Medic Lab Sci And Biochemistry. by Ralph30: 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
This is the similarity of them both. they both need this project
There is strong variations genotype along gender and age.
This university Thesis/ project report is what you need to see
click...
Gender and Age Variations of Haemoglobin Genotype among Ebonyi State University Students
http://uniprojectsearch.com/gender-age-hae…lobin-genotype/
Re: Difference Btw Medic Lab Sci And Biochemistry. by ValentineMary(m): 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
wilsondave:
big differences between them. starting from job. hospitals I'll employ lab scientist instead of biochemist this is because they believe biochemist didn't have medics background. 2. lab science have diff dept e.g microbiology dept, histology dept, chemical pathology dept and lots more so a biochemist cannot work under this dept because a biochemist does not have knowledge of what they do in this dept. biochemist can only be brief of some works under laboratory science maybe when he/she is doing project. my friend lab science is totally diff from biochemistry. biochemistry deals with metabolism of life (anabolism and catabolism)
Dude don't comment what you are not sure of. I am a biochemist and we do chemical pathology, microbiology, we even run test. Though the difference between the 2 department is not much.
Re: Difference Btw Medic Lab Sci And Biochemistry. by Chiemeka30: 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
Topic: Significance of Seed Diversity and its Multicultural Values for Food Security in Ebonyi State
[i][/i]A seed is a small embryonic plant enclosed in a covering called the seed coat, usually with some stored food. It is the product of the ripened ovule of gymnosperm and angiosperm which occur after fertilization. The formation of seed completes the process of reproduction in seed plants that started with the development of flower and pollination, embryo developed from the zygote and seed coat from the integuments of the ovule.......
you just cant miss one
click
http://uniprojectsearch.com/significance-s…-food-security/
Re: Difference Btw Medic Lab Sci And Biochemistry. by Odunukwe30: 5:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
Medlab and biochem are brothers from the same mother
they all should see this
For ages man has been dependent on plants to cure himself when sick. Herbal drugs are not a thing of today.
This thesis, project research carried out a survey of the major medicinal plants.
Medical science students, Health science, Microbiology, Natural science as a whole don't miss this
Everyone should see these medicinal plants
click...
http://uniprojectsearch.com/medicinal-plan…-state-nigeria/
Survey of Major Medicinal Plants in Afikpo South Local Govt. Area in Ebonyi State, Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch “A” Call Up Letter - See Details / 7 Months after Induction, Yet no Pay! PTDF 2016 LSS Scholar Laments! / Keren Chigozie-nnah Wins Nigeria Spelling Bee!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.