Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Engr Chinedum Orji And Ibeku Youth Association - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Engr Chinedum Orji And Ibeku Youth Association (474 Views)

Engr Chinedum Orji(ikuku) / Governor T. A. Orji And His Contempt For Abia Judiciary / Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Engr Chinedum Orji And Ibeku Youth Association by liongirl: 7:08am On Nov 15, 2014
It is a pity that when i wrote about the happenings in ibeku youth association and the need for their leaders to interven, people called me all soughts of name. Now what i complian is being played out as the association exco has uniamously passed vote of no confidence on their president uzodima ugele the worst is that the letter was served to their leader engr chinedu orji and uptill now he has not done anything and tomorrow is their monthly meeting and information reaching me shows that if ikukuoma doesnt invite these exco members what ibeku youth members will do will shock the world. Infact ibeku youth members are accusing the governor and his son for neglecting the association thus their refusal to respond to the allegation against their imposed youth president. I have tried as a lady to reach him on this matter but did not succeed hence my using this meduim to inform him ( ikukuoma) of the impeding doom. Tanks always ur girl.
Re: Engr Chinedum Orji And Ibeku Youth Association by DesChyko: 7:21am On Nov 15, 2014
Isn't it obvious that you must be the only 'Ibeku' personality on Nairaland??
The names you're calling sound like archaic titles from the core of barbarism. And the scenario you constantly whine about paints your mind as a confused personality.
If you can't walk up to whomever is trying to 'destroy' your 'Ibeku' for you, you can as well write your grievances on a nice sheet of paper, either shove it up your a$s or make a paper boat with it and sail it to China.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan:for About A Week Now There Have Been No Reports Of Boko Haram / Enny Karaoke Entertainment At Your Service / December 2014: How Is Electricity Situation In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.