Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? (44035 Views)

"Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims / When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer / When Your Wife Is Richer Than You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by kstadaura: 9:32am On Sep 05, 2015
Can you marry a lady that is more educated,richer than you?. or she is working and you are unemployed?

Is she going to be loyal in the long run?

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 05, 2015
its only true love that can answer that

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by kenzo25(m): 9:35am On Sep 05, 2015
Simple question
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 05, 2015
Looooool
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by agarawu23(m): 9:41am On Sep 05, 2015
kstadaura:
Can you marry a lady that is more educated,richer than you?. or she is working and you are unemployed?

educated than me YES!
Richer than me NO

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by kstadaura: 9:42am On Sep 05, 2015
Midehi:
its only true love that can answer that

yeah i know the first time they will agree, but in the long run things will surely change.

when you have first degree and she has master, or when you have masters and she is a phd holder.

Am not saying its impossible or bad, but....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by kstadaura: 9:43am On Sep 05, 2015
agarawu23:
educated than me YES!
Richer than me NO

grin sir why you cannot accept richer?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by agarawu23(m): 9:49am On Sep 05, 2015
kstadaura:

grin sir why you cannot accept richer?
I don't know about other guys o, but I can't sha.

Two oga can't be in the same bus grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by ojun50(m): 9:54am On Sep 05, 2015
That the kind of ladies am looking for.
Interest lady should PM me

9 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by kstadaura: 10:04am On Sep 05, 2015
agarawu23:

i remain loyal

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by SonOfEl(m): 11:09am On Sep 05, 2015
yes I can, both don't expect her not to use it against you at some point, because that's a woman for you. mind you what makes you a man is much deeper than more money and a bigger career. you wise judgements in crucial issues makes her trust you and obey you, because she will respect your views. two, if you are a romantic lover and fantastic in BEDmatics, she will call you lord, trust me.... three, once you are not the nosy and possessive type, it makes her free and herself with you..... there are many more deep things that tames any amazon queen or lioness as so called.

118 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by ireneidiva(f): 12:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
kstadaura:

Why should a jobless man even get married?

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Favolly(f): 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
agarawu23:

So what if during the marriage, she gets lucky and something happens that makes her become really wealthy.. wealthier than you too. Will you divorce her?

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by agarawu23(m): 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
Favolly:

So what if during the marriage, she gets lucky and something happens that makes her become really wealthy.. wealthier than you too. Will you divorce her?
good question.
She jam her luck under my roof so therefore the money will be 70/30 grin 70 for me 30 for her. After all I am still the head of the family and the family responsibility is still on me smiley if you marry your 'own' wife, she can even put the money under your care as the head

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Nigga44: 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
More educated?.... yes

Richer?.....I don't know

6 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
agarawu23:
good question.
She jam her luck under my roof so therefore the money will be 70/30 grin 70 for me 30 for her. After all I am still the head of the family and the family responsibility is still on me smiley if you marry your 'own' wife, she can even put the money under your care as the head
grin grin grin grin grin... Dreamer grin grin

42 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
Op, more educated or richer to me is immaterial as long as she has a good character. .... Some business men that didn't go to school marry educated working class ladies who help out when business is in crisis and they're living happily. ...

You may even become richer and more educated tomorrow. ..so??

Anyway, it depends on what each individual looks out for in a partner. ....

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by agarawu23(m): 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
MarvellousGod:
grin grin grin grin grin... Dreamer grin grin
if you can't do it, others canwink

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by chigoizie7(m): 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
More educated? Yes, @least I have my B.sc now. But richer? Well,It all depends on many things, its dicey, though I have dated couple of richer girls nd they were all respectful and loyal to some extent. For me, its a two way traffic.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Kimoni: 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
SonOfEl:
yes I can, both don't expect her not to use it against you at some point, because that's a woman for you. mind you what makes you a man is much deeper than more money and a bigger career. you wise judgements in crucial issues makes her trust you and obey you, because she will respect your views. two, if you are a romantic lover and fantastic in BEDmatics, she will call you lord, trust me.... three, once you are not the nosy and possessive type, it makes her free and herself with you..... there are many more deep things that tames any amazon queen or lioness as so called.

Wise man! Except for your opening statement sha

If you do everything else you mentioned, number one will not happen naa

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Kimoni: 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Op, more educated or richer to me is immaterial as long as she has a good character. .... Some business men that didn't go to school marry educated working class ladies who help out when business is in crisis and they're living happily. ...

You may even become richer and more educated tomorrow. ..so??

Anyway, it depends on what each individual looks out for in a partner. ....

shocked shocked shocked are you a man ni??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Ewuro4: 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
agarawu23:
good question.

Ole Barawo Bansa grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
Kimoni:

shocked shocked shocked are you a man ni??
Lol, Nope. Just answered in line with the thread. ...

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Favolly(f): 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
agarawu23:
good question.
Lol! You're obviously joking. 70 for you indeed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by agarawu23(m): 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
Favolly:

Lol! You're obviously joking. 70 for you indeed

grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by agarawu23(m): 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ewuro4:

Ole Barawo Bansa grin grin
abi na grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by SonOfEl(m): 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
Kimoni:

Wise man! Except for your opening statement sha

If you do everything else you mentioned, number one will not happen naa

but the fact is that I cannot guarantee that she would NEVER use her position or wealth to try and intimidate you at some point. women would always be women, but how you react to it is what matters most.

10 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
SonOfEl:

but the fact is that I cannot guarantee that she would NEVER use her position or wealth to try and intimidate you at some point. women would always be women, but how you react to it is what matters most.

More reason why you should stick to your level. That way, you'll rest assured that no one will try and intimidate you.

#rolls eyes.

15 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by SonOfEl(m): 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
Gaborone:

More reason why you should stick to your level. That way, you'll rest assured that no one will try and intimidate you.

#rolls eyes.

**laughs** levels kor.... ladder ni.... na so e pain you reach? anyway darling, I have NOTICED you. whether you accept it or not, women will always be women, but how a man REACTS to it put the woman in her place.

Personally, no woman can try to intimidate me and succeed, because at the end of the day, intelligence and wealth will always bow to wisdom. #fact.

21 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Kimoni: 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
SonOfEl:

**laughs** levels kor.... ladder ni.... na so e pain you reach? anyway darling, I have NOTICED you. whether you accept it or not, women will always be women, but how a man REACTS to it put the woman in her place.

Personally, no woman can try to intimidate me and succeed, because at the end of the day, intelligence and wealth will always bow to wisdom. #fact.

grin grin grin you guys ehnn the other day, someone said "emulate kor, simulate ni" grin grin

Wonder where you guys learn this from. Meanwhile, be nice to a lady wink

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
SonOfEl:

**laughs** levels kor.... ladder ni.... na so e pain you reach? women will always be women, but how a man REACTS to it put the woman in her place.

Personally, no woman can try to intimidate me and succeed, because at the end of the day, the intelligence and wealth will always bow to wisdom. #fact.

Believe me, you are already intimidated by rich intelligent women, and chances are, should you marry one, you would try all within your power to break her and strip her of her confidence and self esteem, in an attempt to salvage your overblown ego. That's my thought.

Me thinks it would be better if you stuck with a woman who doesn't fall within that group. That way, everyone is happy.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by SonOfEl(m): 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
Gaborone:

Believe me, you are already intimidated by rich intelligent women, and chances are, should you marry one, you would try all within your power to break her and strip her of her confidence and self esteem, in an attempt to salvage your overblown ego. That's my thought.

Me thinks it would be better if you stuck with a woman who doesn't fall within that group. That way, everyone is happy.

see eh, most of my female friends are career women and rich business women. the are the ones craving to have marital homes. that is not to say, you don't find a few humble ones among them. I already have my boo who is intelligent and well-to-do, but dear, she doesn't intimidate me. she saw what I had that humbled her, and it was neither money nor intelligent.

I think cholerics go best with phlegmatics regardless of the gender involved.

I had a rich and intelligent female HOD when I was the course rep of my department back in the university days. we were close, and she give me some nuggets of wisdom that till today, works for me. I had a female boss where I once worked, believe me. she wasn't much older than me, but my popularity amongst the staff made her want 'prove her superiority' na she tire eventually. we are friends and confidants today. I once dated a medical student, I studied food science and nutrition, but being who she is, she gives remarks or make statements to supersede mine because she believes as students we both were, she was more 'placed' than I was. wisdom prevailed. I used wisdom to conquer her.

do you know that a wise woman will never try directly or indirectly to intimidate her husband even. if he 'feels' intimidated. in her wisdom, she has a way of making him feel on top. its only insecure men that feels threatened by rich and successful women.

42 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him / My Wife Starves Me Of Sex / 10 Family Members Locked In Cage In Bayelsa Over Land Dispute (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.