Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

''dating Dammy Krane Was An Immature Move''; Chidinma Says In New Interview - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''dating Dammy Krane Was An Immature Move''; Chidinma Says In New Interview (8067 Views)

‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ / Cynthia Morgan: 'Dammy Krane Was Caught Because God Loves Him’ / I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

''dating Dammy Krane Was An Immature Move''; Chidinma Says In New Interview by akinyemibalogs: 11:17am On Apr 20, 2015
Well it's no news that the soul singer, Chidinma had a sizzling relationship with Johnson oyindamola popularly known as Dammy krane himself..
Just so you know, the Kedike song was dedicated to him..Chidinma also once said and I qoute “dammy krane is just a crazy guy. For all the times I was laughing in the video it wasn’t because clarence peters who directed it asked me to do so,it was dammy krane making me laugh and it was all coming naturally.”

They were soo beautiful together..But according to Ms Kedike, Dating Dammy was immature and was not the right step to take so she had to call it quit..

Read excerpts from her recent interview; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/04/dating-dammy-krane-was-immature-move.html

1 Like

Re: ''dating Dammy Krane Was An Immature Move''; Chidinma Says In New Interview by ginawest(f): 11:21am On Apr 20, 2015
so she dated dammy krane?I dd not even know.

4 Likes

Re: ''dating Dammy Krane Was An Immature Move''; Chidinma Says In New Interview by Twaci(f): 11:28am On Apr 20, 2015
Didn't know they were together....and they were so cute together kiss

Too bad they aint together again :-(
Re: ''dating Dammy Krane Was An Immature Move''; Chidinma Says In New Interview by nerodenero: 11:33am On Apr 20, 2015
Truth be told, Miss Kedike is likeable. I think she still likes Dammy. Anyway, ko kanye sha!
Re: ''dating Dammy Krane Was An Immature Move''; Chidinma Says In New Interview by Pheals(f): 11:36am On Apr 20, 2015
U date dammy never know if u kiss but u never date flavour but u kiss..baby mama coming soon

2 Likes

Re: ''dating Dammy Krane Was An Immature Move''; Chidinma Says In New Interview by ProfGday(m): 11:37am On Apr 20, 2015
after chopping crane's kondo,she bcame emergency virgin? girls sabi lie
Re: ''dating Dammy Krane Was An Immature Move''; Chidinma Says In New Interview by kendrick9(m): 11:44am On Apr 20, 2015
i thought she was a virgin?
Re: ''dating Dammy Krane Was An Immature Move''; Chidinma Says In New Interview by Lilprincey(m): 11:46am On Apr 20, 2015
Ah think dammy krane will be better off with miss kedike..
Re: ''dating Dammy Krane Was An Immature Move''; Chidinma Says In New Interview by Lilprincey(m): 11:46am On Apr 20, 2015
kendrick9:
Yea secondary virqin
Re: ''dating Dammy Krane Was An Immature Move''; Chidinma Says In New Interview by Young03(m): 11:49am On Apr 20, 2015
@ last she will also say dt datin flavour was stupi.d

she can continue her lies....virgin
Re: ''dating Dammy Krane Was An Immature Move''; Chidinma Says In New Interview by englishmart(m): 11:50am On Apr 20, 2015
make she go sit down for gutter jare. After all the knakings, you wan dey reason us rubbish
Re: ''dating Dammy Krane Was An Immature Move''; Chidinma Says In New Interview by FLAWLES(f): 11:58am On Apr 20, 2015
Maybe Dammy din Nat Yash her
Re: ''dating Dammy Krane Was An Immature Move''; Chidinma Says In New Interview by cirmuell(m): 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
nerodenero:
Truth be told, Miss Kedike is likeable. I think she still likes Dammy. Anyway, ko kanye sha!
Kanye ko, Jay z ni.

2 Likes

Re: ''dating Dammy Krane Was An Immature Move''; Chidinma Says In New Interview by IamOpemipo(m): 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
Immature? Afta nackin..dis is why I fear short girls oh
Re: ''dating Dammy Krane Was An Immature Move''; Chidinma Says In New Interview by rhadiator15(m): 1:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
kendrick9:
ya head is dia.aaa
Re: ''dating Dammy Krane Was An Immature Move''; Chidinma Says In New Interview by Fratello(m): 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
FLAWLES:
What do you know bout yansh?eh.
Re: ''dating Dammy Krane Was An Immature Move''; Chidinma Says In New Interview by FLAWLES(f): 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
Fratello:

What do you know bout yansh?eh.
.you wan teach me?
Re: ''dating Dammy Krane Was An Immature Move''; Chidinma Says In New Interview by Fratello(m): 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
FLAWLES:
.you wan teach me?
Me ke? I like girls lecturing me wink
Re: ''dating Dammy Krane Was An Immature Move''; Chidinma Says In New Interview by Yustash001(m): 2:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
But dating Flavour isn't Immature....these celebrities and lies...
Re: ''dating Dammy Krane Was An Immature Move''; Chidinma Says In New Interview by peezu(m): 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
FLAWLES:
ur comment is always abt yansh,u nd to be attend too.
Re: ''dating Dammy Krane Was An Immature Move''; Chidinma Says In New Interview by Biggty(m): 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
They both look cute together when they were together

What is it with women and secondary virgins?
Re: ''dating Dammy Krane Was An Immature Move''; Chidinma Says In New Interview by FLAWLES(f): 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
peezu:
.oya bring out all d comments i wrote "yansh" on
Re: ''dating Dammy Krane Was An Immature Move''; Chidinma Says In New Interview by Fratello(m): 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
peezu:
Exactly. And she no get yansh oo....imagine sad
Re: ''dating Dammy Krane Was An Immature Move''; Chidinma Says In New Interview by Pinkiedearie(f): 4:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
grin
Re: ''dating Dammy Krane Was An Immature Move''; Chidinma Says In New Interview by Fratello(m): 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
grin
See yo green teeth sad
Re: ''dating Dammy Krane Was An Immature Move''; Chidinma Says In New Interview by Airforce1(m): 4:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
She try

Make she tell us another story
Re: ''dating Dammy Krane Was An Immature Move''; Chidinma Says In New Interview by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
How come no one is yet to question the credibility of this story? undecided I'd bet this sh1t is faker than my Nicki Minaj's boobs, there is no way Chidinma said this.

Friedplaintain
Re: ''dating Dammy Krane Was An Immature Move''; Chidinma Says In New Interview by nsiazu: 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
The real truth is that Dammy wanted to have sex with Chidinma but she refused and quit the relationship. #Fellow nairalanders, learn from Chidinma and quit any relationship that a guy always wants sex from you. Pray and God will answer you n grant ur heart desire.
Re: ''dating Dammy Krane Was An Immature Move''; Chidinma Says In New Interview by israeloke4(m): 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
Immature indeed lolz
Re: ''dating Dammy Krane Was An Immature Move''; Chidinma Says In New Interview by lanicky(f): 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
Mtcheew!
Re: ''dating Dammy Krane Was An Immature Move''; Chidinma Says In New Interview by Ariyke: 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
ok
Re: ''dating Dammy Krane Was An Immature Move''; Chidinma Says In New Interview by idu1(m): 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
IamOpemipo:
Immature? Afta nackin..dis is why I fear short girls oh
I tell you...

Very deceitful....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: South African Actress Who Went Unclad Against Xenophobic Attacks / She Carry Back She Carry Front She Too Package” – Check Out This Lagos Babe / Jasmine Sherni Strictly Her Stepsister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.