Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Divine Provision - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Divine Provision (394 Views)

Divine Provision / Signature Of The Divine- "The God Premise" / The Divine Mercy Prayer (free Video and Audio Download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divine Provision by rccgamg: 9:18am On Nov 15, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysJhjjaJfTg

2 Corinthians 9:8
"8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:"

When we talk about divine provision, Money is the least God can provide.
God is able to give us good health, Good life, he is able to give us everything.

Psalm 37:25
"25 I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread."

God is able to do all things.
God is so powerful that he created Day and Night.

Everything we have is by grace.

The Grace of God distinguishes us.
God is able to make all grace abound to us.

We should all put this in our hearts that all things belong to God.

Acts 17:28
"28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring."

Philippians 4:19
"19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

http://www.facebook.com/rccg.amz

(1) (Reply)

Jeremy Bentham On Religion / Anatomy Of A Worshipper 1st Year Anniversary / The Filthiness Of Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.