Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With (76079 Views)

Can Nollywood Ever Make Cartoons / NTA Cartoons and programmes Of The 70s, 80s And 90s / Cartoons: Not For Kids Alone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by Waspy(m): 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
Freaks
Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by IYANGBALI: 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
eleko1:
undecided sad embarassedHaba winch!No bi Igbo olodumare U dey live so?France koh,otuoke ni
you are jeluxing me because I now lives in France,new york to be precisely,I have lefted Nigeria for you and boko haram tongue
Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by mcevans1(m): 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
U forgot to add "Dodo The Kid From Outer Space"

RUGRATS

SPIDER- MAN

PAC-MAN

X-MEN

SILVERHAWK

JUSTICE LEAGUE

THE ADVENTURES OF WINNIE THE POOH

ROBOCOP

TAZ MANIA

THE BOONDOCKS

Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by joanana(f): 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
Deeedeeee....-grin Dexter's Laboratory grin grin grin

Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by danbrowndmf(m): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
IYANGBALI:
you can always has it anytime you are weak,I puted it there because of you
comot am jare iru picture a mo ko le ni yen na.mi o fe ma tink nkan buruku o,mo fi olorun oba be e mu kuro oh
Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by delors(m): 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
Oh my! How I wished I could bring back those days... cry those days of Ovide and the Gang (I love the theme song), Inspector Gadgets, Super Ted and spotty man, Pinky n the brain, Biker Muce, etc...
4.00pm everyday, tv displaying rainbow colours, then 'I pledge to Naijiria mai kontri...', then the world of cartoons start...
Or Saturday mirning's Cadbury breakfast show...

What does this indomie generation watch self? Justin Barber?

Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by hermesprogidy(m): 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
good old NTA 2 channel 5. you forgot;

Dog wonder and Blue Falcon
Atom ant
Speed Racer
The Thing (Stoneman)
Space Ghost
Great space coaster
Animal quakers
Muppet Babies
Captain Caveman

Thanks for the memories

Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by IYANGBALI: 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
danbrowndmf:
comot am jare iru picture a mo ko le ni yen na.mi o fe ma tink nkan buruku o,mo fi olorun oba be e mu kuro oh
foto wey you don already save for nite use,ashawo man like you tongue
Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
is someone forgetting tom[b][/b] and jerry..my best cartoon remains naruto!!
Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by miky(m): 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
tales by moonlight

Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by delors(m): 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
IYANGBALI:
you can always has it anytime you are weak,I puted it there because of you
Oh gawd! Na you be that? On the dp?
Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
popeye the sailor

Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
ATOM ANT

Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
Tom and jerry
Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
BIRDMAN

Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by Olamyyde(m): 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
Pinky and the brain grin
Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by eleko1: 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
angry angryNew York in France sad embarassed embarassed shocked U wey mama Kafila spot on just now around Ejigbo market
IYANGBALI:
you are jeluxing me because I now lives in France,new york to be precisely,I have lefted Nigeria for you and boko haram tongue
Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
TERRAHAWKS

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by hermesprogidy(m): 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
bushdoc9919:

THUNDERSUB....yes o!...very serious but still somewhat child friendly.

Best graphics for its time. Thundersub!!!!!!!

Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
mcevans1:
U forgot to add "Dodo The Kid From Outer Space"

[size=12pt][b]RUGRATS

SPIDER- MAN

X-MEN

JUSTICE LEAGUE

THE ADVENTURES OF WINNIE THE POOH

THE BOONDOCKS[/size][/b]

This one is DODO
Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by leonard509(m): 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
If u watch the current tom and jerry now eh,u go puke, arrant nonesense, even power rangers of today na rub bish
Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by hermesprogidy(m): 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
delors:

no be she, she be man grin grin grin grin
Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by IYANGBALI: 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
eleko1:
angry angryNew York in France sad embarassed embarassed shocked U wey mama Kafila spot on just now around Ejigbo market
don't worry I will be sending you tokunbo boxers,jeans,t.shirts and shoes grin
Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
big ups to the OP...nice,brought back memories of nta channel 5 at 4pm,channel at 1pm and ogtv at 5pm
Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by Cwaya(m): 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
Ed Edd Eddy !! grin

Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by IYANGBALI: 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
delors:

is dat why your preeeek wan tear your boxer?
Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by christopher123(m): 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
I AM A BIT RUSTY BUT DID WATCH SPEED RACER

Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
When talkn bout cartoons I grew up with in the late 90's/ early 2000 they are, doodle abi na dodo, super ted, bird man, magic school bus, voltron, silver hawk, dino riders, biker mice, wayne head, this localized cartoon about one village girl that dat stays with her uncle and has a monkey, rug rats, pocahontas, mulan etc

Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by stagger: 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
Dynomutt (Dog Wonder and Blue Falcon)

How about CLUE CLUB?

Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by Deeman1(m): 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
andyallor:
Don't forget
Captain planet,
Ninja turtle,
Dugeons and dragons,
The goolies,
Looney tunes,
Sports billy,
Majic school bus.
E.t.c.

There's these ones I can't recall their names but could describe
*the one with 2dogs living in an apartment and playing cat n mouse with each other, one is tall and brown, while the other which is younger is white with big black patches. Very interesting, anyway a grown up will know its pple wearing dog suits.
* this one I suspect is from australier , the character in the cartoon is a bird (I think) who has a snake as a villain and an ally in a kangaroo that wields a boomarang weapon. Quite interesting cartoons.
*this last one I remember but not the name is about a teddy bear, a teddy centipede and a human scientist, they have a flying jet I think. That's all I can recall.

Menh the good ole days smiley I feel proud of something atleast in nigeria, don't know why everythings about politics, there's no fun or enlightenment anymore. cry

This is what u are talking about... Chuckle hounds

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by eleko1: 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nor send Ur catapult like G string ooo (quote author=IYANGBALI post=28157897]don't worry I will be sending you tokunbo boxers,jeans,t.shirts and shoes grin[/quote]
Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by Infomizer(m): 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
andyallor:
Don't forget
Captain planet,
Ninja turtle,
Dugeons and dragons,
The goolies,
Looney tunes,
Sports billy,
Majic school bus.
E.t.c.

There's these ones I can't recall their names but could describe
*the one with 2dogs living in an apartment and playing cat n mouse with each other, one is tall and brown, while the other which is younger is white with big black patches. Very interesting, anyway a grown up will know its pple wearing dog suits.
* this one I suspect is from australier , the character in the cartoon is a bird (I think) who has a snake as a villain and an ally in a kangaroo that wields a boomarang weapon. Quite interesting cartoons.
*this last one I remember but not the name is about a teddy bear, a teddy centipede and a human scientist, they have a flying jet I think. That's all I can recall.

Menh the good ole days smiley I feel proud of something atleast in nigeria, don't know why everythings about politics, there's no fun or enlightenment anymore. cry

Nostalgia mhen! The emboldened was Chuckle Hounds. I am so tryinna remember the rest but they keep eluding me! You old o! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya / The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera / What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character?