Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,827 members, 7,828,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Do You Sleep In Public Vehicles - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Sleep In Public Vehicles (387 Views)

White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) / 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep / Do You Sleep In Public Vehicles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Sleep In Public Vehicles by ilotriouzAY(m): 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sometimes, when i travel, i do travel through and with public transport system, since im not used to driving a long distance, what amazes me is the way people sleep during the journey. You see very handsome guys and very pretty babes all swaggling their heads inside the vehicles, some, even to the extent of snoring.....chai!sleeping in a commercial vehicle is what i have never done, so, it amazes me how and why people sleep in commercial vehicles that is always filled with people that are almost not known to us.
Its another thing, if its a private vehicle, at least few people and known people are the ones the person is going to be together with, but in a public car/buses, nay, i dont subscribe to it at all, but i know those who do it must have their reasons for it, so, lets share, this is weekend, lets relieve our tension and laugh/learn.
Also, the positive and negative effects of sleeping in public vehicles can also be discussed, which may serve as a kind of lesson to others.
Thanks and may God help us all.
Re: Do You Sleep In Public Vehicles by Umennajiego(m): 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2014
Asdfghjkl
Re: Do You Sleep In Public Vehicles by tomsniel(m): 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
I sleep when the area am seated is comfy. If there is no novel or something to read I use the head rest and find a suitable position and drift off. Who wants to keep staring at asphalt for hours anyway.

(1) (Reply)

/ Naija Workout Video / The Nigerian Military Engaged Militants At Muva Junction Yersterday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.