Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Occasion's Jollof Rice With A Particular Aroma..whats The Secret? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Occasion's Jollof Rice With A Particular Aroma..whats The Secret? (1611 Views)

How Jollof Rice Was Served In A Party (pics) / Secret To Party Jollof Rice- Lets Discuss The Secret To Cooking Party Jollof :-) / Best Way To Prepare A Jollof Rice: How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Occasion's Jollof Rice With A Particular Aroma..whats The Secret? by leemarhsparkz(f): 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
Most times, my litte cousins will be like..they want to eat 'Occasion rice'..then i go out to buy enough ingredients..cook it veery sweet buh still it doesnt have that aroma..caterers!..whats d secret?..
Re: Occasion's Jollof Rice With A Particular Aroma..whats The Secret? by bigtt76(f): 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
Firewood burning adds to the aroma as well as allowing the rice burn a little. There's the artificial additive though that give that taste.

2 Likes

Re: Occasion's Jollof Rice With A Particular Aroma..whats The Secret? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sweat and spit of the many cooks.
Re: Occasion's Jollof Rice With A Particular Aroma..whats The Secret? by kelechiMarie(f): 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
I also wanna knw
Re: Occasion's Jollof Rice With A Particular Aroma..whats The Secret? by ITbomb(m): 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
Ajinomoto

Thank me later
Re: Occasion's Jollof Rice With A Particular Aroma..whats The Secret? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
...dey usually piss inside
angry angry
Re: Occasion's Jollof Rice With A Particular Aroma..whats The Secret? by ifex370(m): 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
ITbomb:
Ajinomoto

Thank me later

grin
Re: Occasion's Jollof Rice With A Particular Aroma..whats The Secret? by leemarhsparkz(f): 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
bigtt76:
Firewood burning adds to the aroma as well as allowing the rice burn a little. There's the artificial additive though that give that taste.
wow!...tnxdear..i tot as much!
Re: Occasion's Jollof Rice With A Particular Aroma..whats The Secret? by leemarhsparkz(f): 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
...dey usually piss inside
angry angry

lyk seriously?..in ur village barh?
Re: Occasion's Jollof Rice With A Particular Aroma..whats The Secret? by leemarhsparkz(f): 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
ITbomb:
Ajinomoto

Thank me later
iffa hear!
Re: Occasion's Jollof Rice With A Particular Aroma..whats The Secret? by lyly911(f): 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
I was here............by Beyoncecheesy
Re: Occasion's Jollof Rice With A Particular Aroma..whats The Secret? by ohaleoghene(f): 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
op when you Cook, allow it to burn. that is what gives it that special aroma and flavour. I have tried it and it works

1 Like

Re: Occasion's Jollof Rice With A Particular Aroma..whats The Secret? by leemarhsparkz(f): 9:22am On Nov 17, 2014
ohaleoghene:
op when you Cook, allow it to burn. that is what gives it that special aroma and flavour. I have tried it and it works
i'l definately do!...tnx

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Nigerian Lady Who Designed The Queen Of England’s 90th Birthday Cake / See The Level Of Starch In The Rice I Bought This Afternoon Is It Normal / Freelancer Job For Food Cooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.