Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Uganda : Desire Luzinda Faces Arrest For Her Nud_ Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uganda : Desire Luzinda Faces Arrest For Her Nud_ Pictures (2323 Views)

Florence Esu Dumps Bright Echefu After His Arrest By EFCC / The Game And His Big Mouth Face Possible Arrest For Threatening Dj Star On Radio / Anti-drug Ambassador Jackie Chan, Son Arrest For 100 Grams Of Marijuana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uganda : Desire Luzinda Faces Arrest For Her Nud_ Pictures by MissDavido: 5:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
Uganda’s ministry of ethics and integrity wants musician Desire Luzinda to answer questions about why she took the nud_ pictures in the first place

As though she hasn’t been humiliated enough, Ugandan musician Desire Luzinda could be arrested as a result of her ex-boyfriend leaking nude pictures of her online in a bid to “teach her a lesson”. These images have since been doING.....

http://popafri.ca/11bfCF7

1 Like

Re: Uganda : Desire Luzinda Faces Arrest For Her Nud_ Pictures by olofofo9ja1: 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
REALLY!!!
Re: Uganda : Desire Luzinda Faces Arrest For Her Nud_ Pictures by englishmart(m): 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2014
I don't know the nymphomaniac
Re: Uganda : Desire Luzinda Faces Arrest For Her Nud_ Pictures by olofofo9ja1: 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
LOOOL
Re: Uganda : Desire Luzinda Faces Arrest For Her Nud_ Pictures by MissDavido: 5:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
OK
Re: Uganda : Desire Luzinda Faces Arrest For Her Nud_ Pictures by Afrok(m): 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
Haha... Arrest person for making her private properties public?
Chai... Africans and their hypocritical hollier than thou attitude, how will the arrest stop dozens of nude pictures and sex tapes flooding the internet everyday? undecided. Smh... I guess with this, most celebs should be arrested then.
Re: Uganda : Desire Luzinda Faces Arrest For Her Nud_ Pictures by mesoade(m): 7:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
englishmart:
I don't know the nymphomaniac
how then did you know she's a nymphomaniac?
Re: Uganda : Desire Luzinda Faces Arrest For Her Nud_ Pictures by mesoade(m): 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
Her life
Not my business
Re: Uganda : Desire Luzinda Faces Arrest For Her Nud_ Pictures by olofofo9ja: 9:08am On Nov 17, 2014
Lmaaoooo grin

(1) (Reply)

Pls Save Souls By Sharing The Pics Of Fake Coca Cola Made In Eastern Nigeria / 12 Nollywood Veterans U Will Love To See/Watch Their Movies Again & Again(pics) / Photos & Video From Davido's Dad 60th Birthday In Atlanta As Money Flows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.