Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Will You Burn Your Certificate For 50million Dollars? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Will You Burn Your Certificate For 50million Dollars? (1578 Views)

BDC Operators Import Dollars From Ghana, Benin Rep, Others / Chadians, Ghanaians, Others Storm Nigeria For Dollars-the Nation / Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Burn Your Certificate For 50million Dollars? by Jbond(m): 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
I came across this question and was like wow. For me ehhhh for 50million dollars I will burn my certificates, the school that gave them to me, the teachers and even the ministry of education sef. Nairalanders what about you people? Any opposition?
Re: Will You Burn Your Certificate For 50million Dollars? by Ymodulus: 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
You don't even need to ask me, i will do it before the money is paid. N50 Million. Will go a long way. 5years only and i will compete with Dangote

1 Like

Re: Will You Burn Your Certificate For 50million Dollars? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
i can burn them! wat suprises me is dt i av nt heard it, seen it, read it, or av any of such near me wia peopl burn dia cv 4 money. bt peopl do imagine wat cnt b, wat normaly coses or bring abt d thinkin or questn is dt, wen one search 4 job and cldnt get or wen one is completely broke.bt 4 a person bein paid wel cnt even av time to tink dt or ask such questn, so

1 Like

Re: Will You Burn Your Certificate For 50million Dollars? by simdam500(m): 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
I will only if am handed the key to the gate of heaven

1 Like

Re: Will You Burn Your Certificate For 50million Dollars? by Adwexky(m): 1:04am On Nov 16, 2014
Ymodulus:

You don't even need to ask me, i will do it before the money is paid. N50 Million. Will go a long way. 5years only and i will compete with Dangote
I saw a post once that you are really prepared or preparing to dump edu. For bussiness. Your ans. Made me RECALL that I got a piece of brotherly advice for you.
*The Degree you are aiming at is a Treasure, you might not discover it now though but one you will realize that it surpasses a mere paper doc. Pls. Don't quit Edu. For Biz. #There is future with edu. Than biz.

Thanks
Sam.
Re: Will You Burn Your Certificate For 50million Dollars? by Lachynos2k2(m): 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2014
I get buy fuel n lighter ,waitin for d cash before I do d needful. certificate or not,99 % or ppl may not make such money in their lifetime.

1 Like

Re: Will You Burn Your Certificate For 50million Dollars? by quantumphysics(m): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
i would burn it because, the reason I went to school is to acquire knowledge, and not certificate
Re: Will You Burn Your Certificate For 50million Dollars? by Booty4me: 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
I will burn it for just 1 million.. No jokes.
Re: Will You Burn Your Certificate For 50million Dollars? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2014
it is said that education is the key to success,..What shall it profit someone that had certificate and remain poor for the rest of his or her life?...burning my certificate is not the same as burning my education or knowledge,what about those that rat ate their certificate?grin ,to be honest with myself I will gladly burn the certificate for even 1million dollars,if my pastor should ask me why I did that I will simply tell him "the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.",

but before I finally burn the certificate I will ask myself "is the money more important than the certificate?if spending the money well will make me succeed then taking the 500million dollars(80billion naira) is the best choice to make because success is greater than certificate..

1 Like

Re: Will You Burn Your Certificate For 50million Dollars? by mychelyte(m): 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
If I no burn am trowey d ashes for lagoon make ogun punish me

2 Likes

Re: Will You Burn Your Certificate For 50million Dollars? by Jbond(m): 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
mychelyte:
If I no burn am trowey d ashes for lagoon make ogun punish me
Lol
Re: Will You Burn Your Certificate For 50million Dollars? by slap1(m): 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ymodulus:

Sharp guy, I trust you!
I'll pour Dettol on the certificate till it soaks and dissolves. If I don't take care of it, who will?
Re: Will You Burn Your Certificate For 50million Dollars? by millhouse: 9:30am On Nov 17, 2014
i will burn the certificate and also burn the schooolll

2 Likes

Re: Will You Burn Your Certificate For 50million Dollars? by Jasi7(m): 2:06am On Dec 09, 2014
Jbond:
I came across this question and was like wow. For me ehhhh for 50million dollars I will burn my certificates, the school that gave them to me, the teachers and even the ministry of education sef. Nairalanders what about you people? Any opposition?

Happy buffday Jbond
Re: Will You Burn Your Certificate For 50million Dollars? by bigx(m): 6:58am On Dec 09, 2014
Certificates are used to hustle for paid jobs and get salaries.

Total working age is 35 years, even if you earn 1million $ a year you end up with 35 million. But how many workers in Nigeria earn even $300,000 at the peak of their careers?

How much do workers make at the beginning?

How many workers who dont steal can boast of assets of even $500k?

This isnt a question.
Re: Will You Burn Your Certificate For 50million Dollars? by lilwayneme(m): 11:40am On Dec 09, 2014
Even if the witches and wizards for my village are following me like we are on Twitter, I swear even if I am tied in a sac and placed in the deepest river I will unleash myself like Suarez teeth and burn the certificate gently without rushing....Shoo!!! No ask the question again oooo.
Re: Will You Burn Your Certificate For 50million Dollars? by cikranco: 11:56am On Dec 09, 2014
Guy i don't have to think twice if i see that money to do that

1 Like

Re: Will You Burn Your Certificate For 50million Dollars? by chufav(m): 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
u dnt nid to ask .i wil burn d certificate infact na gas i go use burn am as far as my money is down oboy i swear i go burn am i da tel u afta al the knwlage is stil in my brain oboy mak d fire go die wit certificate cal me on 09031591737 if you want to buy chippings thank u
Re: Will You Burn Your Certificate For 50million Dollars? by DOG2EART: 12:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
this is why i said money is money . the end point of every every is money you may argue it but that is the truth. i had somebody saying that it is unemployment that can cause one to think this, yes, that's true to some extent which goes back to say that if he- i mean the person who wrote this comment on being unemployed-loses his own job for any reason he too will be tempted to think in that line. so it means that money is the bone of contention in every every so friend get the money cos you can from that money go back to school for another certificate if you care for one. yes certificate is always there 24/7 but money is not always there so grab the 50million dollars(equivalent to 7.5billion naira @ 150 for a dollar) and go get certificate if certificate is your problem. nevertheless go and read that topic on money is money
Re: Will You Burn Your Certificate For 50million Dollars? by Jbond(m): 12:25am On Dec 11, 2014
DOG2EART:
this is why i said money is money . the end point of every every is money you may argue it but that is the truth. i had somebody saying that it is unemployment that can cause one to think this, yes, that's true to some extent which goes back to say that if he- i mean the person who wrote this comment on being unemployed-loses his own job for any reason he too will be tempted to think in that line. so it means that money is the bone of contention in every every so friend get the money cos you can from that money go back to school for another certificate if you care for one. yes certificate is always there 24/7 but money is not always there so grab the 50million dollars(equivalent to 7.5billion naira @ 150 for a dollar) and go get certificate if certificate is your problem. nevertheless go and read that topic on money is money
Dude u talk well, leave that guy wey dey say na unemployment dey bring up dis topic,like say em get job.

(1) (Reply)

#50 Stamp Duty: UBA Is Milking Me, HELP!!! / Pumpkin And Plantain Farming In 1 And A 1/2 Years / Am Looking For Loan , I Need Like #400k Return #500k Back ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.