Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Money Is My God. Fvck Other Gods - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Money Is My God. Fvck Other Gods (1477 Views)

An Aberration? Names Of Other Gods Still Found In All Bible But Yahweh's Not / Is Your God Unfair To Those Who Believe In Other Gods? / Why Did God Create Other Gods? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Is My God. Fvck Other Gods by Itslavishbitch(m): 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
What is it you can't do with money.
The person that says money isn't everything must be a poverty stricken scumbag peasant.

I can travel round the world with money.

I can do anything I want with money.

I can have all the sex I want with money.

I have mansions worth your whole generational life savings.

I can buy you with my money.

I can give you a million dollars to lick my ass clean.

I can fvck ur mum Fr a million dollars.

I can do whatever shit I Wanna do with money.

Money is God!!!!!!

WORSHIP IT!!!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Money Is My God. Fvck Other Gods by dunkem21(m): 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
Try buying life.
Re: Money Is My God. Fvck Other Gods by lozairio(m): 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
Don't worry your money won't be able to save you from death when it comes knocking your door ode with money
Re: Money Is My God. Fvck Other Gods by idealsico(m): 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
Why bring curse upon yourself. It is not hard to discover a poverty-striken guy who managed to jam a little dough -ill-gotten money for that matter. May God help you.
Re: Money Is My God. Fvck Other Gods by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
smh. hope your money will be useful to you in hell?
Re: Money Is My God. Fvck Other Gods by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
idealsico:
Why bring curse upon yourself. It is not hard to discover a poverty-striken guy who managed to jam a little dough -ill-gotten money for that matter. May God help you.

don't mind the ignoramus
Re: Money Is My God. Fvck Other Gods by honourhim: 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
Itslavishbitch:
What is it you can't do with money.
The person that says money isn't everything must be a poverty stricken scumbag peasant.

I can travel round the world with money.

I can do anything I want with money.

I can have all the sex I want with money.

I have mansions worth your whole generational life savings.

I can buy you with my money.

I can give you a million dollars to lick my ass clean.

I can fvck ur mum Fr a million dollars.

I can do whatever shit I Wanna do with money.

Money is God!!!!!!

WORSHIP IT!!!!! cool

see poor man worshiping money as usual.

For us, money is our servant. It then means that my servant is your god. What a miserable life you are living. Pity.
Re: Money Is My God. Fvck Other Gods by ifoundmyperfect: 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
I'm no prophet of doom, but your end is nigh. And its ugly. Good news is that the God I serve is merciful. All you need do is accept Him and be saved from what awaits you.

Best Of Luck!

1 Like

Re: Money Is My God. Fvck Other Gods by alotofgrace(m): 7:31am On Nov 16, 2014
you forgot to add these:

1. you can buy blood, not life sha

2. you can by a house, not home sha

3. you can buy watch, not time sha

4. you can buy sex, not love sha

5. you can buy bed, not sleep sha

2 Likes

Re: Money Is My God. Fvck Other Gods by timmy2409(m): 8:34am On Nov 16, 2014
dunkem21:
Try buying life.

Well everyone dies eventually.

But the rich can afford to eat healthier, can afford better healthcare, and have the wealth to ensure a higher degree of safety from some of life's uncertainties. Accordingly, it is not surprising that the rich have a higher life expectancy than the poor. In the UK for example, the rich have an estimated 25-year higher life expectancy compared to the poor.

In the future, when perhaps humans advance to the point of making accurate clones, or advanced biotechnology to support longer life, the rich will be able to live even longer.

So they can't exactly buy life, but they can afford higher qualities of life, and also live longer.
Re: Money Is My God. Fvck Other Gods by timmy2409(m): 8:41am On Nov 16, 2014
lozairio:
Don't worry your money won't be able to save you from death when it comes knocking your door ode with money

And I suppose you have a cure for death hidden somewhere? You no go die abi?

Yeye people
Re: Money Is My God. Fvck Other Gods by Orunto: 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
You are not an athiest 'cos you worship something, money. I too can shun your god, money, without fuss. The lesson here is that you have faith in money and I have faith in "THEFAITH", CHRIST, GOD OF THE UNIVERSE!
Re: Money Is My God. Fvck Other Gods by Itslavishbitch(m): 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2014
timmy2409:

Well everyone dies eventually.

But the rich can afford to eat healthier, can afford better healthcare, and have the wealth to ensure a higher degree of safety from some of life's uncertainties. Accordingly, it is not surprising that the rich have a higher life expectancy than the poor. In the UK for example, the rich have an estimated 25-year higher life expectancy compared to the poor.

In the future, when perhaps humans advance to the point of making accurate clones, or advanced biotechnology to support longer life, the rich will be able to live even longer.

So they can't exactly buy life, but they can afford higher qualities of life, and also live longer.

They won't understand, poverty has blocked their brain
Re: Money Is My God. Fvck Other Gods by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
Orunto:
You are not an athiest 'cos you worship something, money. I too can shun your god, money, without fuss. The lesson here is that you have faith in money and I have faith in "THEFAITH", CHRIST, GOD OF THE UNIVERSE!

Everybody worships something. The atheist worships atheism!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Barbara Andersons Dairy: The "Given Ones" Jehovahs Provision? / How To Watch Winners Chapel Shiloh 2015 Live Broadcast Online / How To Turn Other Humans To Sheep And Make Them Fear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.