Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,674 members, 7,844,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Calling All Nigerian Graduates. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Calling All Nigerian Graduates. (552 Views)

Nigerian Graduates And Their Terrible CV Presentation! (CV attached) / ‘60% Of Nigerian Graduates Are Unemployed’ / Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Calling All Nigerian Graduates. by samadex3: 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2008
Dear Everyone,

I am just one of the many but ready to make a sacrifice to what is worth it. I dont know about you but i know its time we Nigerian graduates sit down and think of something achievable together. Thinking of achieving something together will be one of the greatest thing that had ever happened to this country.

Lets reason together at this time, i know this is not the first time individuals have tried innovating something, but in one way or the other, only one person want to take the glory.

This idea works for few and many are still dying to fulfill another mans' destiny at the expense of his.

There is no respect like calling a dream ours, made not by one of us, but by all of us. Lets think about it. You can say impossible, again and again, great men say that word impossible was made for the brilliant by an idiot.

If you reason along with me, please dont hesitate to call on me on 08056436739 or email me at samadex3@gmail.com.

This is no joke, we can make so many things out of little. Little will always exist. This great Nation is counting on us.
We could break the code in less than four months, lets reason together,

This thread is open to critics as well,

(1) (Reply)

Discover The Secret To Earning Above 500,000 Naira Every Month Guaranteed! / Urgent Vacancies / Urgent Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.