Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:15 PM

Any Adsense User? I Get Enough Traffic But The Traffic Isnt Converting To Clicks - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Any Adsense User? I Get Enough Traffic But The Traffic Isnt Converting To Clicks (501 Views)

7 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting Enough Clicks On Your Adsense Ads - Mediapace / Adsense User Plz Help / The Traffic Rank Of The Most Popular Nigerian Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Adsense User? I Get Enough Traffic But The Traffic Isnt Converting To Clicks by Jayclinics(m): 1:00am On Nov 16, 2014
I don't know if i am breaking any adsense rule and policy by doing this, but i am the type of person that will not rest until i archive what i want. I got accepted on adsense about a month ago but up till now my adsense earning isnt encouraging. I get enough traffic on my blog everyday, when i mean traffic i mean a whole lot of them and i've got a good number of suscribers too.

Are you an adsense user? let me know what you think i am doing wrong abeg
Re: Any Adsense User? I Get Enough Traffic But The Traffic Isnt Converting To Clicks by watered(m): 1:02am On Nov 16, 2014
grin grin I'm coming let go call Oga and Madam road safety to use their sirens

(1) (Reply)

Free SEO Backlink / Best Site To Make Money Online / China Tightens Grip On The Internet, But It Didn’t Block All The Tools To Get Ar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.