Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

7 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting Enough Clicks On Your Adsense Ads - Mediapace - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 7 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting Enough Clicks On Your Adsense Ads - Mediapace (5184 Views)

Internet Faceless Forum Aren't As Faceless As It Seems / 10 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting New Opportunities From Your Blog / How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting Enough Clicks On Your Adsense Ads - Mediapace by Mediapace: 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
Back from prison,dominique,mynd44 and co i feel you.
Most Nairalanders do complain of insufficient clicks on their adsense ads which reduce their earnings,we are going to solve that problem together today wink Before we start,lemme use this opportunity to hail the best website myschool dot com dot ng getting it right in terms of ADSENSe in Nigeria,those guys are really hot,

This is not an advert please! ,they deserve it .
You"ll know the reason why i said so when i'm true with my write up . Let's get the ball rolling :

1.More than recquired ads on a page :
Newbies are guilty of this,immediately adsense approve their website,they start feeling on top of the world,they will flood each page with a minimum of 5 ads,you na wan kill readers,readers that knows nothing about adsense get pissed off thinking you have turned your website to where advertisers meet which scare them away from your site without even viewing again let alone clicking ads

2.– You’re in a Low- Paying Niche :
According to geniusstartup,An extension of the problem above is when the entire niche is full of low-paying ads.
A good example of such a market is games.
There’s no shortage of users wanting to play casual web- based games but the click payouts for AdSense are extremely low, making it hard to make a good income with a games site using AdSense alone. If you’re in this situation, it might be worth look into an alternative to AdSense or making money with a completely different system e.g. Affliate pro

3.Incompatible ads :
Imagine you operating on religeon category getting ads like :

"Get a girlfriend now click here".
Start displaying on your website,who will click those sort of ads on your website
If you are experiencing anything related to that,don't hesitate to change your settings and include your targeted keywords .

4.Unwanted Adsizes/Layout :
It hurts when i see publishers placing ads anyhow,i will just smhfu and leave,imagine a proffesional publisher putting 90*728 ad dimension at the beginning of a page even before folds,users will always get bored with your site&ads

Note : You can include ads before folds,just mind your size

5.Insufficient pageviews :
Research shows that out of 100 users that visits your website,only 1 will click your ad and that is even if the ad is fascinating,to achieve that you need enough pageviews.

6. Your blog load time is too slow:
If your blog is running slow,banners will load slowly also which will affect your adsense earnings,some will even hit the stop button.

Most of you will be asking me why Lindaikejisblog is getting enough even though load time is low

Answer : You can't compare yourself with her,she is ruling blog world in Nigeria so we have no choice than to check wink

7.Monotonous google ads :
This is the main reason why i hate adsense,common ads everwhere,i've changed to other adnetworks.
It'snt google fault though,they have many publishers.
Thesame ad you see on Linda ikeji website is thesame ad you will see on naij dot com.
Only Myschool benefit from this since it is on general niche entirely

Lalasticlala seun dominique mynd44

writer : Mediapace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting Enough Clicks On Your Adsense Ads - Mediapace by Mediapace: 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting Enough Clicks On Your Adsense Ads - Mediapace by fattbabakay(m): 11:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
Very soon, I will write a proposal to the moderators to change Nairaland 'webmaster' section to 'Blogging & Adsense' section

Meanwhile, OP is on point. I af never clicked any AdSense ad despite surfing d web thoroughly and seeing loads of dem each day. So at times I wonder who are those clicking mine...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting Enough Clicks On Your Adsense Ads - Mediapace by Mediapace: 3:36am On Apr 26, 2016
Human beings are clicking it,i also remember sometimes when i'm using wapka for pt wit adh+hits,got enough click through google backlinks&Nairaland backlinks
fattbabakay:
Very soon, I will write a proposal to the moderators to change Nairaland 'webmaster' section to 'Blogging & Adsense' section

Meanwhile, OP is on point. I af never clicked any AdSense ad despite surfing d web thoroughly and seeing loads of dem each day. So at times I wonder who are those clicking mine...
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting Enough Clicks On Your Adsense Ads - Mediapace by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:35am On Apr 26, 2016
Op thanks for this. I think i will perform better with it now.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting Enough Clicks On Your Adsense Ads - Mediapace by Drenix(m): 6:38am On Apr 26, 2016
ok
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting Enough Clicks On Your Adsense Ads - Mediapace by idolda: 6:38am On Apr 26, 2016
Mediapace:
Greedy OP
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting Enough Clicks On Your Adsense Ads - Mediapace by jazinogold(m): 6:38am On Apr 26, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting Enough Clicks On Your Adsense Ads - Mediapace by zico4real22: 6:42am On Apr 26, 2016
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting Enough Clicks On Your Adsense Ads - Mediapace by BossDanniee(m): 6:54am On Apr 26, 2016
Nice one!

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting Enough Clicks On Your Adsense Ads - Mediapace by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:56am On Apr 26, 2016
gidimasters:
i yaff hai
Ha!
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting Enough Clicks On Your Adsense Ads - Mediapace by gidimasters(m): 7:01am On Apr 26, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Ha!
wetin do ur mouth... abi u dy book space
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting Enough Clicks On Your Adsense Ads - Mediapace by Ptoocool(m): 7:06am On Apr 26, 2016
Ok, now we are here,,
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting Enough Clicks On Your Adsense Ads - Mediapace by ITbomb(m): 7:34am On Apr 26, 2016
If there is anyway to control CPC so that every one click would land like $1, I would like that

Meanwhile
Get more clicks on your blog by placing ads automatically below the page title
Click here to see how to set up on Blogger
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting Enough Clicks On Your Adsense Ads - Mediapace by petra22(f): 7:43am On Apr 26, 2016
Op, what adnetwork did u change to?
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting Enough Clicks On Your Adsense Ads - Mediapace by Orikinla(m): 7:58am On Apr 26, 2016
Mediapace:
Most Nairalanders do complain of insufficient clicks on their adsense ads which reduce their earnings,we are going to solve that problem together today wink Before we start,lemme use this opportunity to hail the best website myschool dot com dot ng getting it right in terms of ADSENSe in Nigeria,those guys are really hot,

You"ll know the reason why i said so when i'm true with my write up . Let's get the ball rolling :

Newbies are guilty of this,immediately adsense approve their website,they start feeling on top of the world,they will flood each page with a minimum of 5 ads,you na wan kill readers,readers that knows nothing about adsense get pissed off thinking you have turned your website to where advertisers meet which scare them away from your site without even viewing again let alone clicking ads

According to geniusstartup,An extension of the problem above is when the entire niche is full of low-paying ads.
There’s no shortage of users wanting to play casual web- based games but the click payouts for AdSense are extremely low, making it hard to make a good income with a games site using AdSense alone. If you’re in this situation, it might be worth look into an alternative to AdSense or making money with a completely different system e.g. Affliate pro

3.Incompatible ads :

Start displaying on your website,who will click those sort of ads on your website
If you are experiencing anything related to that,don't hesitate to change your settings and include your targeted keywords .

It hurts when i see publishers placing ads anyhow,i will just smhfu and leave,imagine a proffesional publisher putting 90*728 ad dimension at the beginning of a page even before folds,users will always get bored with your site&ads

Research shows that out of 100 users that visits your website,only 1 will click your ad and that is even if the ad is fascinating,to achieve that you need enough pageviews.

If your blog is running slow,banners will load slowly also which will affect your adsense earnings,some will even hit the stop button.

Most of you will be asking me why Lindaikejisblog is getting enough even though load time is low

Answer : You can't compare yourself with her,she is ruling blog world in Nigeria so we have no choice than to check wink

This is the main reason why i hate adsense,common ads everwhere,i've changed to other adnetworks.
Thesame ad you see on Linda ikeji website is thesame ad you will see on naij dot com.

. Facts. On LIB, she did her homework from 2005 to 2007. And started blogging herself in 2007 after I created a blog for her rested Fashion, Modeling & Beauty (FM&B) magazine. She paid her dues coming to see me in the office to learn and said she wanted to be bigger than Bella Naija. I promoted her on Nairaland and she made front page and Azuh Amatus, former Editor of Entertainment Express newspaper put her on center spread and then Nokia gave her the first break in 2012, after I recommended her to Nokia. Buzz and hype attracted hundreds of thousands of visitors to her. There are blogs doing what she is doing now, but they don't have much traffic. There is a formula for success. Sensational Controversy, Expediency and Publicity.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting Enough Clicks On Your Adsense Ads - Mediapace by career44(m): 8:40am On Apr 26, 2016
Mediapace:
....i want to move my blog to self hoisted blog ..how do i do that...remember i use blogger..
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting Enough Clicks On Your Adsense Ads - Mediapace by kelvinnaira: 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
ITbomb:
If there is anyway to control CPC so that every one click would land like $1, I would like that

Meanwhile
Get more clicks on your blog by placing ads automatically below the page title
Click here to see how to set up on Blogger

yes, there is.. But its not always %100 guaranteed. If you wish to increase your cpc then focus on raising your ctr. Higher ctr = higher cpc

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting Enough Clicks On Your Adsense Ads - Mediapace by salt16: 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
petra22:
Op, what adnetwork did u change to?

OP, great write up, however I'm still waiting for your answer to petra22's question.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting Enough Clicks On Your Adsense Ads - Mediapace by ipreach: 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
Mediapace:

3.Incompatible ads :

am having same problem with my blog.

CLICK my signature and tell me the necessary change i need to make.

thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Wabuilder Host Exactly Like Wapka,xtgem,wapego / Email Marketing Campaigns; Making Them Productive. / Blog Review?.. Drop Your Url.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.