Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Myles Munroe's Son Speaks At The Conference His Father Was Scheduled To Speak At - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Myles Munroe's Son Speaks At The Conference His Father Was Scheduled To Speak At (657 Views)

Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / Myles Munroe The False Teacher Dies / Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Myles Munroe's Son Speaks At The Conference His Father Was Scheduled To Speak At by wallex1983(m): 8:51am On Nov 16, 2014
Son of Late Dr. Myles and Ruth Munroe Speaks at the 2014 Global Leadership Summit the Conference that his late parents were attending before the crash...
#MylesMunroe

THE ADDRESS
"I would like to take this time to address all of you here and everyone around the world that has shown their support and expressed their condolences during this difficult time. I want you all to know that in spite of the recent tragedy that claimed the lives of my parents, Dr Myles and Ruth Munroe, my Uncle, Dr Richard Pinder, our Chief Pilot, Captain Stanley Thurston, our first officer, Farkhan Cooper, our Youth Pastors Lavard and Radel Parks, their son Johannan Parks and their unborn child and our their friend, Diego Santiago. We all have comfort in knowing that God is in control. I know there are many questions as to how or why some thing like this would be allowed to happen to such great individuals, but still God is in control.
The past few days have been the most difficult times for my sister and I, my family and all those affected by this loss. We are all saddened by this tragic event, but we are comforted and encouraged by the outpouring of love and support we've received from everyone around the country and from those around the world at large . I want to thank everyone that has called, that has emailed, that has messaged or that has just gave words of encouragement. We are truly grateful. I would like to make it known that though we are grieving our losses, and deeply saddened by this tragic event, we have never been nor would we ever feel hopeless.
There is no question in our heart that the spirits of the 9 persons who were taken, are now resting with our Heavenly Father . We rejoice for we know they are in a better place, watching over all of us and rejoicing among the heavenly angels.We will not allow death to claim any victory but we celebrate the life and the legacy of each individual. This tragedy does not mark the end, the end of life, the end of a vision, the end of a journey nor the end of a purpose, but it marks the new beginning of an era. An era of a new generation that will carry on the vision and the legacy of my father and my mother and of each individual whose life was lost so unexpectedly. So let's not mourn their deaths but celebrate their lives and find joy knowing that although God may not explain Himself, He will reveal Himself . In the words of my father, " The greatest tragedy in life is not death but it's a life without a purpose. " We know there is a greater purpose in all of these and we are now the vessels for this new vision and new legacy to be carried on. So once again, on behalf of myself, my Aunt, sister, cousins, my family and on behalf of all of those who have lost a loved one this weekend, we say thank you for your kind words, your kind messages and your phone calls, we are grateful.
We are not hopeless, we are not mourning their deaths, but we celebrate their lives. Thank you."

#iCelebrateMylesMunroe

(1) (Reply)

A Discusion Of Watchtower Claims Of Historical Existence / The Lies About President Jonathan Being A Christian President / Why Did You Choose To Follow Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.