Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Why Did You Choose To Follow Jesus? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did You Choose To Follow Jesus? (659 Views)

Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus / Dont Follow Jesus the man. Following Jesus the man Is Idolatry / A Touching But Joyful Story Of A Young Somalian Woman's Decision To Follow JESUS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did You Choose To Follow Jesus? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
Let hear the answer behind the question"why"
Re: Why Did You Choose To Follow Jesus? by 9inches(m): 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
He said "I am the way...."
Re: Why Did You Choose To Follow Jesus? by lgboks(m): 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
At first it was because my parents were Christians....then it was because Christianity is like a network with no hidden charge attached to their plans grin unlike others with hidden charges and tariff lipsrsealed
Re: Why Did You Choose To Follow Jesus? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
Jesus Christ died for my sins even before I was born.. sad what other reason could I possibly want?
He is my healer,protector,my world and my everything...
Re: Why Did You Choose To Follow Jesus? by An2elect2(f): 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
I didn't choose Him, He chose me.
Re: Why Did You Choose To Follow Jesus? by Tallesty1(m): 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
An2elect2:
Re: Why Did You Choose To Follow Jesus? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
An2elect2:
He chose but don't force. Though He chose but It remain a choice.
Re: Why Did You Choose To Follow Jesus? by An2elect2(f): 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
starlingleanets:
He chose but don't force. Though He chose but It remain a choice.

The sons of God are chosen and rejoice greatly for this.
Slaves claim to choose God but alas they are thrown out for their much boastings.
Re: Why Did You Choose To Follow Jesus? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
An2elect2:

The sons of God are chosen and rejoice greatly for this.
Slaves claim to choose God but alas they are thrown out for their much boastings.
I ain't say we aren't chosen but the question here is why did u decide to follow the call of Jesus? Like Judas follow Jesus for financial gain,So why did u follow Jesus? The answer tells what u know about urself.

(1) (Reply)

Fifth Of 9 Gates To Be Opened 31-12-2014; Release Of Spirits Into Our Realm / Become A Faith Healer - Learn From The Best / Muslims Rejecting The New 100naira Not Due To The Absence Of The Arabic Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.