Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Was There A World Before Adam Was Created? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was There A World Before Adam Was Created? (1551 Views)

Eve Was Deceived. Adam Was Not. / Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? / Were Some People Existing Before Adam And Eve? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was There A World Before Adam Was Created? by TopsyKrete: 10:01am On Nov 16, 2014
Was there a race of humanoids before the Adam was made in the image of God?

Humanoid i meant here are the Serpent race which later was referred to as being subtle in that ancient garden. Before now, that species of animal wasn't given any significance during the creation, so how did it slip into the garden? Gen.3

Was there a world where this race was condemned and Human was created to take possession and dominance of the Earth?

Again who was the Woman and Child that was talked about in the book of Revelation 12 that the Child was given refuge in heaven when the dragon wanted to devour him?

P.S. Don't get confused; true seekers share me your wisdom.

Thank you
Re: Was There A World Before Adam Was Created? by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 16, 2014
Incase...

I will like to know too.
Re: Was There A World Before Adam Was Created? by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 16, 2014
Thr r some things dat are too impossible for the human mind to comprehend.... No one was made befor adam and no one has gone to the future to knw who wat happens thr...
Re: Was There A World Before Adam Was Created? by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 16, 2014
TopsyKrete:

Humanoid i meant here are the Serpent race which later was referred to as being subtle in that ancient garden. Before now, that species of animal wasn't given any significance during the creation, so how did it slip into the garden? Gen.3

Was there a world where this race was condemned and Human was created to take possession and dominance of the Earth?

Again who was the Woman and Child that was talked about in the book of Revelation 12 that the Child was given refuge in heaven when the dragon wanted to devour him?

Thank you
the bible recorded d woman and child as a sign .......something dat appears...
Re: Was There A World Before Adam Was Created? by Youngzedd(m): 10:22am On Nov 16, 2014
Moderators: OAM4J

Front page.
Re: Was There A World Before Adam Was Created? by paul288yahoo(m): 10:51am On Nov 16, 2014
yup but they were not human gen 2 is the story of recreation
Re: Was There A World Before Adam Was Created? by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 16, 2014
No
Re: Was There A World Before Adam Was Created? by TopsyKrete: 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
janet4kelly:
No

How old do you think Adam was when he left the garden of Eden?
Re: Was There A World Before Adam Was Created? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
Yes their was. The race which the devil belongs to.
Re: Was There A World Before Adam Was Created? by twosquare(m): 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
TopsyKrete:

Thank you
the Woman and the Child is what will happen in this end of the age. The Woman is the Church and her offspring....there was no humanoids before Adam...I mean like our species..those before Adam are of different making and pure breed beings.. Adam is very close and almost like them before the fall. The fallen ones( serpent race) are the disobedient ones who were driven from their world by the reason of treason to the lower realms of the earth.
Re: Was There A World Before Adam Was Created? by twosquare(m): 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
TopsyKrete:

How old do you think Adam was when he left the garden of Eden?
Adam age can't be ascertained by the time he left Eden per say coz Time start to count when he fell and Death took over....remember He wasn't born but made like the angels- a full grown man. But if am to put a twist into it, then I will look at the life of the 2nd Adam...let's say Adam left the Garden around 33yrs.

1 Like

Re: Was There A World Before Adam Was Created? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
There were races before us and there would be some more after us. We are not that special.
Re: Was There A World Before Adam Was Created? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
The simple ansa is found in Deuteronmy 29:29
Re: Was There A World Before Adam Was Created? by TopsyKrete: 1:07am On Nov 17, 2014
twosquare:
the Woman and the Child is what will happen in this end of the age. The Woman is the Church and her offspring....there was no humanoids before Adam...I mean like our species..those before Adam are of different making and pure breed beings.. Adam is very close and almost like them before the fall. The fallen ones( serpent race) are the disobedient ones who were driven from their world by the reason of treason to the lower realms of the earth.

Please, don't be mistaken, Adam 'is' created in the image of God, perfect in every form.
From the book of Adam and Eve, it was said that when God showed him to the Heavenly Being, Micheal was the first to acknowledge him that "this is the image of God", as in this is God in the making, and he bowed to the image of God. The book also said that he urged Lucifa to bow but he refused.
The book of Ezekiel 28 talks about the raw materials that was used to form Lucifa, and it will be noticed that the best of the best was used, almost making him the most beautiful of God's creature, but the question here is 'why would God intentionally want to disgrace creatures made of precious stones with creatures made with a mere clay'? David in psalm 8 i think was wondering about this.

Again at the pronouncement of the curses in Genesis 3:14 "And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life". It was as if the serpent had limbs before and could stand( reason for my humanoid word selection).
Looking at the antecedents of the devil, he has always been on the mission to pull Humans (Man) down and get back at God that "see what you chose over me and my kind".

Let me put a twist to this.
Since the time of the Announciation of the birth of Christ till HE ascended, there has been a shift in the tactics of the devil that he knew without the Name of Jesus Christ, he can't succeed in these latter days, if not why so much warning on false prophets and pseudo-men of god we see rampant around us.

Even though the bible in Genesis 4 said Adam knew his wife and begat Cain, but where did Cain get the knowledge to commit murder?
Who was Cain referring to, in verse 14 that "Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me" ; as EVERYONE?

As for me, its either he made contact and was taught or that he never belonged to Adam in the first place.
If it is the latter, another question comes to mind;

Was it only the fruit that Eve took and ate or something else happened?
Re: Was There A World Before Adam Was Created? by twosquare(m): 7:09am On Nov 17, 2014
TopsyKrete:

Please, don't be mistaken, Adam 'is' created in the image of God, perfect in every form.
From the book of Adam and Eve, it was said that when God showed him to the Heavenly Being, Micheal was the first to acknowledge him that "this is the image of God", as in this is God in the making, and he bowed to the image of God. The book also said that he urged Lucifa to bow but he refused.
The book of Ezekiel 28 talks about the raw materials that was used to form Lucifa, and it will be noticed that the best of the best was used, almost making him the most beautiful of God's creature, but the question here is 'why would God intentionally want to disgrace creatures made of precious stones with creatures made with a mere clay'? David in psalm 8 i think was wondering about this.

Again at the pronouncement of the curses in Genesis 3:14 "And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life". It was as if the serpent had limbs before and could stand( reason for my humanoid word selection).
Looking at the antecedents of the devil, he has always been on the mission to pull Humans (Man) down and get back at God that "see what you chose over me and my kind".

Let me put a twist to this.
Since the time of the Announciation of the birth of Christ till HE ascended, there has been a shift in the tactics of the devil that he knew without the Name of Jesus Christ, he can't succeed in these latter days, if not why so much warning on false prophets and pseudo-men of god we see rampant around us.

Even though the bible in Genesis 4 said Adam knew his wife and begat Cain, but where did Cain get the knowledge to commit murder?
Who was Cain referring to, in verse 14 that "Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me" ; as EVERYONE?

As for me, its either he made contact and was taught or that he never belonged to Adam in the first place.

then there is no need talking then if you don't know it Adam wasn't the exact image of God..adam was made after His likeness..a prototype, not an exact. He was supposed to come into that image..that's the reaason for the tree of life in the garden..Jesus entered into the fullness of that image at resurrection...check (Hebrews 1:3). If Adam was, then Christ doesn't need to come. And angels weren't required to bow before Adam...the ones that sinned was as a result of treason- the position of Adonnai they want by all means and God said it wasn't meant for them.
David in psalm 8 was talking about the 2nd Adam...he who is to come..adam was almost an angel..if you journey from the first world, down to the earth,..the next kind of being you will meet was a spirit who stood in Eden...almost made an angel but not a pure breed spirit like the rest. So, in the strata of Sonship...the son of man was at the lowest caste. But the psalmist was wondering why Jehovah decided to give Him the position of the Adonnai. He said what is man? Yeah, coz in all the creation of God, man is 'what'.
Re: Was There A World Before Adam Was Created? by SeverusSnape(m): 7:30am On Nov 17, 2014
TopsyKrete:

Again who was the Woman and Child that was talked about in the book of Revelation 12 that the Child was given refuge in heaven when the dragon wanted to devour him?,

Thank you
Topsy krete, I like that name. number 23,right?....I bet you know what i mean.
Re: Was There A World Before Adam Was Created? by twosquare(m): 7:37am On Nov 17, 2014
TopsyKrete:

remenber how, many children can a woman give birth to within a space of 10 years...even the first woman who still has strength coz she has trapped some life force in her bones and soul from Eden. Don't limit yourself to the letters..let it come alive, coz it is summary. Adam gave birth to many sons and daughters of which the scriptures were silent about, but what caught the attention of the scripture is the deeds of the two brothers..and the aftermath, if not, the scriptures would have been silent on them too. And from their birth, to the time of they becoming men, how many other children can their parent give birth to?
Where did he get the knowledge to murder? First, remember man has fallen, even Abel is susceptible to that but most importantly...their is a guy in the 'air' transmitting his knowledge down to the earth and cain was so unfortunate to pick it up( check Ephesians 2:1-2). God has been watching cain, that was why his offering was rejected coz he was living a kind of life different from faith, living low and this is paving a way for cain to enter fleshood. Those temptations that war with cain was an avenue for paving way for men to become flesh. Cain chose that life and God warned him beforehand, "that sin is at your door". He was full with wrath and did not know the time he slew his own brother...others, everyone(siblings,spirits) knew what he did....

Only fruit, and that fruit is knowledge...it is a fruit of quick inheritance and was digested by man....that fruit was a kind of civilisation that man accepted..she also gave it to Adam and Adam chose it willingly, but Eve was deceived. Nothing else happened, other than Eden was taken away from man...the fruit of the tree of Life was what Adam shy away from due to what it entails and took the easy way out which ends in disaster.
Re: Was There A World Before Adam Was Created? by tpia6: 7:47am On Nov 17, 2014
Re: Was There A World Before Adam Was Created? by Hiswordxray(m): 11:26am On Nov 17, 2014
Advice To All Christians: The nature of the fallen human being is to explain everything even things they have no idea about. They what to know everything because without knowledge or explanation they feel so insecure.

But the nature of a child of God is trusting in the wisdom and the love of the Father. He only desires to know things that his helpful to him and his brothers and sisters.

You cannot know everything and you don't need to know everything so stop behaving like a fallen human being and start acting like a child of God. Humble yourself before God.
Re: Was There A World Before Adam Was Created? by Philipsdael(m): 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
My point----> who was there to witness all this tales that u guys have been analysing and deciphering since 0000BC? #WHO witnessed it?.
People suffering from hallucination decided to put down what they imagined..and u guys are here blabin abt what da hell u know not the genesis
*Its hard to think straight when u have been brainwashed...expecially right frm birth.
Re: Was There A World Before Adam Was Created? by TopsyKrete: 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
SeverusSnape:

Topsy krete, I like that name. number 23,right?....I bet you know what i mean.
Prof. Snape .....shiiiiiiii, no loud am
Lol
Re: Was There A World Before Adam Was Created? by TopsyKrete: 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
It is written that Jesus Christ came to His own but His own receive Him not, even though He is the Light that lighted every man that came to the world.
I want Him in my life always...

On the contrary, the Serpent knows his own and those he has converted...

Looking at the properties of the precious stones that was used to create him, i believe the heat and fire of hell is necessary.

Lets not forget one of the parables of Jesus Christ about God planting a vine yard, and during the night, the enemy came to plant his own(ideas and ways) to that some vineyard. The following morning when the Owner of all came to check on His vineyard, He noticed the works of the enemy but decided all to be properly grown in order to make a proper distinction.

I am always being drawn to this kind of hidden knowledge, i am just a seeker of truth and knowledge and the wisdom of God, you will neva know how happy i was when i got the book of Enoch (the scribe of heaven), this book shed light on the visions of Enoch, talked extensively on the fallen angels, the great judgement of all and the visions he had about the Son of Man.

Why am i drawn, that has been the question from my toddler days
Re: Was There A World Before Adam Was Created? by gatiano(m): 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
yes, there were people, millions of them. THE BLACK PEOPLE. The black people made adam. this adamites are what is known as satan, devils. because they were completely out of black cue or hue unlike the japanese who are brown and the chinese who are yellow.
TopsyKrete:

Thank you
Re: Was There A World Before Adam Was Created? by Debeloved87(m): 11:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
Yeah I guess, you should know that earth is usually use as a jailhouse for rebellious spirits and in those days they move quite freely on earth at specific time and the children of Adam could also recognise them, possibility they are the ones cain was referring to... I hope I've answered your thought.
Revelation 12 is just codedly explaining the things that will happen towards the millennial reign of christ.. I hope you get it.
Re: Was There A World Before Adam Was Created? by Weah96: 6:00am On Nov 18, 2014
TheLight001:
Yes their was. The race which the devil belongs to.

And where did they live?
Re: Was There A World Before Adam Was Created? by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 18, 2014
Weah96:

And where did they live?

On the earth.
Re: Was There A World Before Adam Was Created? by SeverusSnape(m): 7:14am On Nov 18, 2014
TopsyKrete:

Prof. Snape .....shiiiiiiii, no loud am
Lol
don't worry sir, I won't. wink
Re: Was There A World Before Adam Was Created? by Hiswordxray(m): 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
TopsyKrete:
It is written that Jesus Christ came to His own but His own receive Him not, even though He is the Light that lighted every man that came to the world.
I want Him in my life always...

On the contrary, the Serpent knows his own and those he has converted...

Looking at the properties of the precious stones that was used to create him, i believe the heat and fire of hell is necessary.

Lets not forget one of the parables of Jesus Christ about God planting a vine yard, and during the night, the enemy came to plant his own(ideas and ways) to that some vineyard. The following morning when the Owner of all came to check on His vineyard, He noticed the works of the enemy but decided all to be properly grown in order to make a proper distinction.

I am always being drawn to this kind of hidden knowledge, i am just a seeker of truth and knowledge and the wisdom of God, you will neva know how happy i was when i got the book of Enoch (the scribe of heaven), this book shed light on the visions of Enoch, talked extensively on the fallen angels, the great judgement of all and the visions he had about the Son of Man.

Why am i drawn, that has been the question from my toddler days
I also feel that way and I have read the book of Enoch almost twice. But now I have developed an habit of asking myself "is it necessary for me to study this? what good will this knowledge bring to me and my family in Christ? do God really want me to go into this? etc "

In your search for knowledge be very careful.
Re: Was There A World Before Adam Was Created? by TopsyKrete: 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
Hiswordxray:

I also feel that way and I have read the book of Enoch almost twice. But now I have developed an habit of asking myself "is it necessary for me to study this? what good will this knowledge bring to me and my family in Christ? do God really want me to go into this? etc "

In your search for knowledge be very careful.

I know sir,
Thing is why is it that only 2books in the bible talked about Enoch? The Genesis and the book of Jude?
Why wasn't the book included in the bible?
I am a very slow reader, and i don't claim to have finished reading the bible talkless of that book of Enoch but alot of things, questions and ideas keep popping up in my head.
Even there was a time i was trying to put all these thought aside when i met a pastor in this line of thought, with all this buzzing phenomenon and he is in the process of releasing some books on this aspect of reality.

In a way you might said the earth is a prison for some creatures, Azazel and his host with some others with the first judgement pronounced on them, but for others like us, its like a prep ground for we to decide where we belong; For God through Jesus Christ, the Son of Man and the High Priest for all believers or for the Serpent race through our arch enemy the devil.
Re: Was There A World Before Adam Was Created? by Rossikk(m): 11:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
THERE WAS NO ''ADAM''. STOP BEING INFLUENCED BY UNSUBSTANTIATED FOREIGN CLAIMS!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was There A World Before Adam Was Created? by Hiswordxray(m): 11:07am On Nov 19, 2014
TopsyKrete:

In a way you might said the earth is a prison for some creatures, Azazel and his host with some others with the first judgement pronounced on them, but for others like us, its like a prep ground for we to decide where we belong; For God through Jesus Christ, the Son of Man and the High Priest for all believers or for the Serpent race through our arch enemy the devil.

If you like studying creatures why not study the new creations (2Cor 5:17). I find this topic really interesting and I like to call a new creation "an alien" considering the fact that it is not of this world neither did it came from this world. It came from above, born of God and it is God "masterpiece" (Eph 2:10 NLT). It is even more perfect than Lucifer (Heb 10:14) and it is the heartbeat of God. It is more beautiful than rose, more colorful than rainbow, more brighter than the sun, more adorable than penguins, and more transparent than Jasper.
That new creation is you in Christ and there is not a better creature to study than this.

(1) (Reply)

Are Catholic Church Members Retarded By Not Realizing Idol Worship? / Scientists' Comments On Scientific Miracles In The Quran / This Pastor Really Helped This Childless Couple Get A Baby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.