Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Nigerian Man Used Me For Money And Citizenship - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Used Me For Money And Citizenship (11211 Views)

Nigerian Man Removed From UK Flight Over 'prayer' Message On His Phone / Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train / Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Used Me For Money And Citizenship by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
Onuokwu:

Na wa o..so Nigerian men dey marry Japanese women? Anyway its a matter of choice.....but their backside no good to look at all.
u don use d big arsss wey ur woman get build huz? pple dey find papers to earn a living...u dey talk assess...u dey kpansh arsss nee?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Used Me For Money And Citizenship by lady2016: 12:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
hi, i don't know i can relate and would like some advice and help if possible. I am 26 years old female married to a Zimbabwean man, we have 2 kids age 5 and 4. i have been so unhappy lately and just confused as to what i need to do. My husband and i have been together for 8 years, i have been solely responsible for bills most of the time, he flirts with girls even in front of me, he doesn't care what i feel. i have caught him out talking to a woman when i received a huge phone bill. i called the network and asked to get the calls, i found same number, i put it on my phone its a female who happened to know my number. she would never respond to me, she always hides but she always picks up when she calls. his excuse is nothing is going on and that her fiance will be right next to her when they talk ( yeah right.... i dont believe that because most calls were done late nights when im doing night shifts to provide for family and during the day when im not around). what strikes me the most is that i have come to believe that the family and him had it all planned out to use me and leave me destroyed. we had an argument and i was going to leave and he called his brother and they talked for ages about their papers and citizenship documents. i was 18 and he was older than me. i had no one and i now believe he manipulated me as he was my first boyfriend. He has 2.5 years right to remain and has to renew for 10 years. he has renewed it twice. i think he is involved with that woman and are both using me including his family.

My plan now is to get a divorce, leave him, make him pay for child support, child care and leave him to prove to UKBA ways he is supporting the kids. send all the divorce papers to UKBA, send proof that i have been caring for our children even though he was living with us, send the phone calls and conversations he had with this woman.

he got his papers because of us, previously he was refused 3x.

I am so fed up right now, i am prepared to face any consequences. my question is am i being to harsh and if there is anything else i can do.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Used Me For Money And Citizenship by DisturbingEU(m): 2:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
What u are bout to do is not harsh!
Re: Nigerian Man Used Me For Money And Citizenship by justwise(m): 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
lady2016:
hi, i don't know i can relate and would like some advice and help if possible. I am 26 years old female married to a Zimbabwean man, we have 2 kids age 5 and 4. i have been so unhappy lately and just confused as to what i need to do. My husband and i have been together for 8 years, i have been solely responsible for bills most of the time, he flirts with girls even in front of me, he doesn't care what i feel. i have caught him out talking to a woman when i received a huge phone bill. i called the network and asked to get the calls, i found same number, i put it on my phone its a female who happened to know my number. she would never respond to me, she always hides but she always picks up when she calls. his excuse is nothing is going on and that her fiance will be right next to her when they talk ( yeah right.... i dont believe that because most calls were done late nights when im doing night shifts to provide for family and during the day when im not around). what strikes me the most is that i have come to believe that the family and him had it all planned out to use me and leave me destroyed. we had an argument and i was going to leave and he called his brother and they talked for ages about their papers and citizenship documents. i was 18 and he was older than me. i had no one and i now believe he manipulated me as he was my first boyfriend. He has 2.5 years right to remain and has to renew for 10 years. he has renewed it twice. i think he is involved with that woman and are both using me including his family.

My plan now is to get a divorce, leave him, make him pay for child support, child care and leave him to prove to UKBA ways he is supporting the kids. send all the divorce papers to UKBA, send proof that i have been caring for our children even though he was living with us, send the phone calls and conversations he had with this woman.

he got his papers because of us, previously he was refused 3x.

I am so fed up right now, i am prepared to face any consequences. my question is am i being to harsh and if there is anything else i can do.

If everything you said here are true then your action is not hash.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Winners Of The National Tourism Essay Competition: Ogbaga Sunday, Temitope Steve / Uk Deports 120 Nigerians Over Immigration Offences / Pls How Can I Get Work Permit From Nigeria To USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.