Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,504 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

More Beautiful Ladies Being “raptured” To Heaven In Florida - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / More Beautiful Ladies Being “raptured” To Heaven In Florida (2190 Views)

Iyabo Ojo At The Beach In Florida (pics) / Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) / You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Beautiful Ladies Being “raptured” To Heaven In Florida by emassflourish(m): 11:06am On Nov 16, 2014

Last week, the bizarre news of rapture
taking place in a part of America has taken
a lot of us by surprise, now this rapture
has left the city of Wyoming to Florida.
However,in Florida, it was only attractive
ladies that were taken. It has been
estimated there are over 200 missing
women and more leaving by the minute.
Friends caught several photos of the girls
getting beamed up. “We were in our hotel
room and Stacey just lifted off and
dissipated through the ceiling. It was
terrifying,” Amanda Peters said.
“My friend snapped a photo of the
incident.” A lot of the other Florida women
were enjoying time on the beach when
they were raptured.
“Great day out swimming and my chick just
zipped up into the sky,” Brody Plant said.
“This totally sucks. Jesus took my
girlfriend.”
Brody wasn’t the only guy to lose his
girlfriend. John Page also saw his lady get
sucked up into the sky.
“It was nucking futs! She went flipping out
of the water. But I’m not surprised she was
taken. She’s a big Christian and was always
bitching for me to go to church.
I guess I should have listened. Now she’s
gone for eternity and I’m left behind.” A
pastor said, “This is not for us to judge or
to question. God works in mysterious ways

For more News and Latests Gists visit http://www.
Re: More Beautiful Ladies Being “raptured” To Heaven In Florida by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 16, 2014
I beg I need good source to back up your story. CNN never Carry am BBC never carry am na your bagofgist carry am.
Re: More Beautiful Ladies Being “raptured” To Heaven In Florida by Mrval20(m): 11:13am On Nov 16, 2014
This news isn't found elsewhere on the web except on Nigerian websites, blogs and forums.
Seems legit.

1 Like

Re: More Beautiful Ladies Being “raptured” To Heaven In Florida by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 16, 2014
Mrval20:
This news isn't found elsewhere on the web except on Nigerian websites, blogs and forums.
Must be legit.
abi now then go just they carry rumor every where just for people to visit there blog. bunch of fools with no remedy.

1 Like

Re: More Beautiful Ladies Being “raptured” To Heaven In Florida by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 16, 2014
liess..na only US holy pipo dey?
Re: More Beautiful Ladies Being “raptured” To Heaven In Florida by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
eminentme:
liess..na only US holy pipo dey?
I wonder o.....

1 Like

Re: More Beautiful Ladies Being “raptured” To Heaven In Florida by Wisegeek01(m): 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2014
Op your source. .. would go a long way to help
Re: More Beautiful Ladies Being “raptured” To Heaven In Florida by Lordfranklin(m): 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
Story! story!!
Hian! Angels don finish from heaven wey God go rapture only gurlz
#Girls#in#the#beach#gerrin#raptured#

(1) (Reply)

RIP: Popular Hausa Actor, Rabilu Musa Has Died / Davido All Dressed Up Like An Arab Prince [PHOTO] / Popular Blogger, Laila Ijeoma, Shares Photos From Her Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.