Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

How I Lost My Virginity @ 14years To Mj's Bro - Kim Kardarshain - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Lost My Virginity @ 14years To Mj's Bro - Kim Kardarshain (2184 Views)

MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 / I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. / A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Lost My Virginity @ 14years To Mj's Bro - Kim Kardarshain by kikesblog(m): 5:13am On Oct 08, 2015
Kim Kardashian admits losing her virginity at age 14 after her Mum Kris Jenner's adviced her to go on the pill.
Back in 2012, Kim told Oprah she was 'almost 15' when her mother agreed to put her on birth control.

She explained that the decision came as a result of her desire to lose her virginity to her boyfriend of two years.

Kim said:
'When I did want to have sex for the first time I was almost 15', adding her liberal mom was open to discussion about the topic.

'I was like, "I think I’m going to, or I want to," and she was like, "OK, so this is what we’re gonna do, we’re gonna put you on birth control," and she was like, really open and honest with me.'

Kim has previously talked of spending her 14th birthday at Jackson's Neverland ranch.
'When you drove up, there were baby elephants and chimpanzees in overalls, and there was all the rides. It was everything you can possibly imagine,' she previously told
People magazine.

However, she never revealed who she lost her virginity to or admitted she dated Tito in those interviews.

And now a new book titled Kim, by biographer Sean Smith has revealed who Kim lost her virginity to as Tito Joe Jackson, the son of Michael's older brother Tito.

Speaking about Kim last year, TJ, who is married with three children, told Britain's Reveal magazine:

'I still talk to the family every now and then, though not too much because our schedules are pretty busy.

'I dated Kim when my mother passed away, so I was actually quite close to the family when I was young.'

-LI

www.laidenews.com/2015/10/how-i-lost-my-virginity-14-to-mj-bro.html?m=1

Re: How I Lost My Virginity @ 14years To Mj's Bro - Kim Kardarshain by xreal: 5:24am On Oct 08, 2015
Na wa for these oyinbo ppl.

Dem no dey flog dem pikin?
Re: How I Lost My Virginity @ 14years To Mj's Bro - Kim Kardarshain by Fluidelvis(m): 5:25am On Oct 08, 2015
Why open up now when he is happily married with 3 children
Attention seeking "Kim" always wanting to hug the spotlight since 18BC!
Re: How I Lost My Virginity @ 14years To Mj's Bro - Kim Kardarshain by mhizpeaarl(f): 6:09am On Oct 08, 2015
NOBODY CARES
Re: How I Lost My Virginity @ 14years To Mj's Bro - Kim Kardarshain by greatness22(m): 6:15am On Oct 08, 2015
If u like, make u loose ur virginity to mechanic broda, e nor consign me.
Re: How I Lost My Virginity @ 14years To Mj's Bro - Kim Kardarshain by Kzeeboi2015(m): 6:16am On Oct 08, 2015
How does that affect the price of indomie
Re: How I Lost My Virginity @ 14years To Mj's Bro - Kim Kardarshain by alegbeleye(m): 6:20am On Oct 08, 2015
In Nigeria; you told your mum you want to loose ur virginity! It is the neighbors that will beat the hell out of you. Omo oshi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Lost My Virginity @ 14years To Mj's Bro - Kim Kardarshain by englishmart(m): 6:20am On Oct 08, 2015
she lost her virginity 20 yes ago. it doesn't matter how old she is now

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Virginity @ 14years To Mj's Bro - Kim Kardarshain by kikesblog(m): 6:29am On Oct 08, 2015
Kim Kedike
Re: How I Lost My Virginity @ 14years To Mj's Bro - Kim Kardarshain by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 08, 2015
Some people now adays dey make girls of 5years old to lose their virginity. I no call any tribe name o.dem know themselves
Re: How I Lost My Virginity @ 14years To Mj's Bro - Kim Kardarshain by Nickymezor(f): 7:14am On Oct 08, 2015
Clap 4 ur self Kim... Na achievement be dat baa Rubbish! undecided
Re: How I Lost My Virginity @ 14years To Mj's Bro - Kim Kardarshain by Princealex1(m): 8:08am On Oct 08, 2015
why is it that the kardashians are always after black men
Re: How I Lost My Virginity @ 14years To Mj's Bro - Kim Kardarshain by sinaj(f): 8:13am On Oct 08, 2015
I love white parents for being open wid deir wards smiley
Re: How I Lost My Virginity @ 14years To Mj's Bro - Kim Kardarshain by kikesblog(m): 9:09am On Oct 08, 2015
Princealex1:
why is it that the kardashians are always after black men

There is something about it
Re: How I Lost My Virginity @ 14years To Mj's Bro - Kim Kardarshain by Lilimax(f): 9:45am On Oct 08, 2015
...and this is news because of what? undecided
Re: How I Lost My Virginity @ 14years To Mj's Bro - Kim Kardarshain by Airforce1(m): 9:54am On Oct 08, 2015
Ok
Re: How I Lost My Virginity @ 14years To Mj's Bro - Kim Kardarshain by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2015

Over here in Tanzania, we only know lil Kim .... Who is Kim Kardashiit

Sounds like the name of one pawn star I use to know.
Re: How I Lost My Virginity @ 14years To Mj's Bro - Kim Kardarshain by Precious91(m): 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
Her life,her problem

(1) (Reply)

Lesson For Ladies Wearing Tight Cloths - This Happened On National TV - Video / Psquare Senior Brother Jude Having Fun With His Daughter Playing Piano(pics,vid) / Check Out What Blossom Chukwujekwu Did For His Wife Is Totally Adorable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.