Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Nigerian Entertainers And Inter-Tribal Marriages ( Photos ) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Entertainers And Inter-Tribal Marriages ( Photos ) (49918 Views)

Nigerian Entertainers And The Baby Daddy Syndrome / Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) / Myth About African-american Entertainers And Marriage/dating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Inter-Tribal Marriages ( Photos ) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
MarvellousGod:
ohhhh, lovely pictures. ... cute couples. ...me likey kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

inter-tribal marriages should be encouraged, afterall we're one smiley smiley

Most igbo parents don't allow inter-tribal marriages undecided undecided

before you attack me, I'm igbo oo

I guess if you still want your parochial parents to make your marriage decision, you are not ready and mature for marriage.

Please, I'm Igbo and I'm married to a non Igbo and that's the best decision I've taken in my life.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Inter-Tribal Marriages ( Photos ) by vislabraye(m): 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
MarvellousGod:
ohhhh, lovely pictures. ... cute couples. ...me likey kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

On the contrary, I think Igbos marry outsiders more.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Inter-Tribal Marriages ( Photos ) by richoko60: 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
Me Nko, this thread isnt complete without Richard and Oluwakemi
I am from Akwa Ibom and my wife from Ondo state.
Incase you dont know,we are celebs
Thanks

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Inter-Tribal Marriages ( Photos ) by waternogetemeny: 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2014
MarvellousGod:

kITATITA(m): 9:56pm
I guess if you still want your parochial parents to make your marriage decision, you are not ready and mature for marriage.

Please, I'm Igbo and I'm married to a non Igbo and that's the best decision I've taken in my life.

This igbos are mighty... see the focus on us. Everybody wants a igbo yansh...

See claims of igboness not one is actually igbo
grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Inter-Tribal Marriages ( Photos ) by waternogetemeny: 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2014
For the record in Nigeria the vast majority of those that marry outside there tribe and leave in other regions are the igbos.

Far too many igbos are in some kind of inter-tribal and inter-racial marriages.

Let us ask the fulani and hausa to join the inter -marrriage with christian south.

Now that is the challenge! Leave igbos alone.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Inter-Tribal Marriages ( Photos ) by dawealthiestman(m): 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2014
I don't know what to say about the topic so am gonna post a recipe for eguisi soup.

Ingredients

Egusi (Melon) seeds - 3 cigar cups | 600g
Red Palm Oil – 2 cooking spoons
Beef – Best cut and Shaki (cow tripe)
Fish – Dry Fish and Stock Fish
Crayfish
Pepper and Salt to taste
Vegetable – Pumpkin leaves or Bitter leaf
Seasoning – 3 Knorr cubes
Traditional Seasoning – 1 Okpei (optional)
Important tool
Spice grinder for grinding egusi (melon) seeds: Buy it in USA | in UK
Before you cook Egusi Soup

Before preparing the soup, soak the dry fish for about half an hour. If you are using the very tough stockfish, boil it for 20 minutes and leave in the pot with the hot water to soak for about an hour. If using the softer stockfish, you can just soak them in cool water till you can break them apart with your hands.
When the fish and stockfish are soft, debone and break them into sizeable chunks.
Much closer to your cooking time, grind the egusi with a dry mill. Grind the crayfish and the dry pepper separately and set aside. Wash the vegetable to be used. Cut into tiny pieces.
Boil the shaki, stock fish and dry fish in 1 litre of water with the 3 Knorr cubes till they are well done. First sign of a done shaki is that the cuts will start curling on itself.
Wash the beef to be used for the soup, add it to the pot and cook on medium heat till done.
Cooking Directions

smiley

Put 2 cooking spoons of red palm oil into a dry pot and set on the stove to heat. As soon as the oil is clearer, add the ground egusi and start frying. This should be done on low heat to avoid burning. Keep frying till you see the egusi getting drier. One sign of this is that it will start sticking to the bottom of the pot.
Now, start adding the shaki/fish stock little by little while still stirring the egusi. When the stock is exhausted and you feel that the soup is still too thick, you can add more water. If your choice of vegetable is bitterleaf, it should be added now as well.
Cover the pot and cook for 30 minutes. The egusi is done when you notice that the oil has risen to the surface of the mix and separated from the mix. If this is the case, add the fish, shaki and meat you boiled earlier. Also add pepper and salt to taste. If pumpkin leaves (or any other soft vegetable) is your choice, please add it now.
Cover the pot and once it gets a good boil, it is done!

The egusi soup is ready to be served with amala, Eba (garri), pounded yam or cassava fufu.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Inter-Tribal Marriages ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
All the guys from Edo state are relocating to Delta state in search of a wife...... But seriously I don't know why they are afraid of their own ladies.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Inter-Tribal Marriages ( Photos ) by VENTY0(f): 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
I am ok with inter tribal marriage infact dats what I want but dia on my neck saying he must b a yoruba man...... Yoruba ko odudua niii.... Make dem allow me j'aye mi jare, mi o gbe se ro won grin
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Inter-Tribal Marriages ( Photos ) by efedavies: 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
All the guys from Edo state are relocating to Delta state in search of a
wife...... But seriously I don't know why they are afraid of their own ladies

pls mr man is edo not old bendel state,so what is new about that?
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Inter-Tribal Marriages ( Photos ) by efedavies: 10:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
All the guys from Edo state are relocating to Delta state in search of a
wife...... But seriously I don't know why they are afraid of their own ladies

pls mr man is edo not old bendel state,so what is new about that?
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Inter-Tribal Marriages ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
F117AA:
You may not be wrong.
Look at those pics, i think the igbo dudes had the best deals.

Lol, with big t.its to boot.

But the Yoruba ones took one anorexic one and another obese one lol.

Yoruba nyggahs in naij are soft. They are the type who write poems about future wives, looking metrosexual as fvck lol. Just look at wizkid and his feminine tendencies lol.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Inter-Tribal Marriages ( Photos ) by slimmingcare(f): 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
These happy Union shall not suffer a loss including mine

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Inter-Tribal Marriages ( Photos ) by Calculia: 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
SirShymex:

Yoruba nyggahs in naij are soft. They are the type who write poems about future wives, looking metrosexual as fvck lol. Just look at wizkid and his feminine tendencies lol.

If i say am disappointed in your comment than that is an understatement. For many years on this site u don't let us hear word about igbo girls and now you are complaining? I thought u wanted igbo the tribe?

Is it clear now why the bible say for maximum peace everybody should marry from their tribe becos of jealousy and envy dat u are displaying? Below is a Pic of Miss Nigeria Chineye Achuba and Akinlade Adekunle. He was in his 40s wen he married her at 20. Please complain about that tooo.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Inter-Tribal Marriages ( Photos ) by Mikolo70(m): 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
SirShymex:

Your st2pidity no get part2....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Inter-Tribal Marriages ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
waternogetemeny:

This igbos are mighty... see the focus on us. Everybody wants a igbo yansh...

See claims of igboness not one is actually igbo
grin
I hope you are not one of those who imprison themselves in arrogant celebration of the Igbo enterprise and refuse to reach out to other groups. Such lack of urbane approach has deprived us of developments, including in the present dispensation. Not everybody in the other group is an enemy and not everybody in your group is a brother. I don't have to prove my Igboness to you when my children are only 50% Igbo and my wife 0%. It's not a big deal.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Inter-Tribal Marriages ( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
Calculia:

If i say am disappointed in your comment than that is an understatement. For many years on this site u don't let us hear word about igbo girls and now you are complaining? I thought u wanted igbo the tribe?

Is it clear now why the bible say for maximum peace everybody should marry from their tribe becos of jealousy and envy dat u are displaying? Below is a Pic of Miss Nigeria Chineye Achuba and Akinlade Adekunle. He was in his 40s wen he married her at 20. Please complain about that tooo.

Bruv, I'm just clowning around based on the pics on the thread. Banter!

So, you had to go dig a next picture out, no? grin

The fact that you also cited the bible adds credence to the fact that you lot are soft.

Out here, when nyggahs play away games, they snipe the best of the best - take a cue from that and stop being metrosexual.

A lot of you are soft! grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Inter-Tribal Marriages ( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 16, 2014
Calculia:

When I said Igbo chics - I used to mess with the nicest Igbo chics a lot of Igbo nyggahs can't get.

And any time You catch me with Ghana, Caribbean, or Zim chics - they're some of the nicest you'll see.

That's how real nyggahs roll, my G. grin

You lot aren't repping us right, and I've been trying to say this for time. cool Act right!
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Inter-Tribal Marriages ( Photos ) by purplekayc(m): 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
adeitoro:
After 2015 when Nigeria as a country will finally disintegrate, what will be their fate

For me and my likes inter tribal marriage should be encouraged to foster unity among various groups in Nigeria.

dis integrate?HOW?
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Inter-Tribal Marriages ( Photos ) by mkoabiola: 11:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
By ds tym Nx year I shud tie d knot with my isoko queen all d way frm osun state.
Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Inter-Tribal Marriages ( Photos ) by StOla: 12:07am On Nov 17, 2014
Noneroone:
It is not only a celebrity thing o, yoruba guys like Igbo women pass everything. It is only the celebrities that have money to mee ife dina ya.

Igbo girls with a liberated mindset would never marry a man that reminds them of their chauvinist bred brothers.

As long as Igbo men continue to be bred in such a parochial way, the liberated Igbo female would continue to find a husband in any man that is not Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Inter-Tribal Marriages ( Photos ) by Wendy80(f): 12:17am On Nov 17, 2014
Noneroone:
It is not only a celebrity thing o, yoruba guys like Igbo women pass everything. It is only the celebrities that have money to mee ife dina ya.

Yes oh. Me Ibo, Hubby Yoruba and we Love each other like love itself. 2years + and still counting. I'll choose him over n over again kiss

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Inter-Tribal Marriages ( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 17, 2014
Wendy80:

Yes oh. Me Ibo, Hubby Yoruba and we Love each other like love itself. 2years + and still counting. I'll choose him over n over again kiss

Nice. But I hope your hussy didn't settle for less like the ones on this thread.

I like inter-tribal unions but these Yoruba nyggahs aren't repping us right. grin
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Inter-Tribal Marriages ( Photos ) by Wendy80(f): 12:22am On Nov 17, 2014
FrancisTony:
11) Paul Okoye and Anita Isama-
Paul is from Anambra state while his wife Anita is from Benue state.

12) Captain Ekeinde and Omotola Jalade-
Omotola is from Ondo state and got married to Cpt Ekeinde who hails from Edo state.

undecided
Anita is from Oguta. Her Mum is Anambra

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Inter-Tribal Marriages ( Photos ) by Wendy80(f): 12:25am On Nov 17, 2014
SirShymex:

Nice. But I hope your hussy didn't settle for less like the ones on this thread.

I like inter-tribal unions but these Yoruba nyggahs aren't repping us right. grin
Settle for less? Una get mouth sha.
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Inter-Tribal Marriages ( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 17, 2014
Wendy80:

Settle for less? Una get mouth sha.

You know like when you see a black guy for example marry outside of his race, and you see the mofo with an obese white woman. Or probably a black woman with the fugliest white guy out there. You just think, darn - these mofos are neeks. grin

Like from all the nice ones out there, you had to settle for this one?
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Inter-Tribal Marriages ( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 17, 2014
StOla:

Igbo girls with a liberated mindset would never marry a man that reminds them of their chauvinist bred brothers.

As long as Igbo men continue to be bred in such a parochial way, the liberated Igbo female would continue to find a husband in any man that is not Igbo.

Very ignorant idi$ot. What tribe of men in Nigeria is progressive and notable for allowing their women to be educated and assume any heights of societal status traditionally reserved for men? Answer: Igbo men. They are very liberal in comparison to men of other tribes. This is why you have the Ezekwesili, Iweala, Late Akunyili, Mbanefo-tourism, Stella Oduah, Josephine Anenih, Ambassador Uche Joy Ogwu, Arunma Oteh, Amb. Bianca Ojukwu, Amb. Kema Chikwe, Senator Chris Anyanwu, Former Gov. Virginia Etiaba and many others. These are all Igbo women raised by liberal, progressive Igbo men! Igbo women lead in education, government appointees and other measure of human success in Nigeria not only because they are intelligent, BUT IMPORTANTLY, THEY HAD AND HAVE LIBERAL/PROGRESSIVE IGBO FATHERS WHO PUSHED AND TREATED THEM AS EQUAL AS THEIR MALE COUNTERPARTS.

Above is a summary of an article written by Fani Kayode; a yoruba man before tribal bigots start attacking!

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Inter-Tribal Marriages ( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 17, 2014
Don't turn the thread into tribal war.

Let's just banter and talk about how to snipe the best from either side.

Guys should be competitive, ya dig?

Naija Igbo nyggahs are winning right now by 2-0. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Inter-Tribal Marriages ( Photos ) by Wendy80(f): 12:54am On Nov 17, 2014
SirShymex:

You know like when you see a black guy for example marry outside of his race, and you see the mofo with an obese white woman. Or probably a black woman with the fugliest white guy out there. You just think, darn - these mofos are neeks. grin

Like from all the nice ones out there, you had to settle for this one?
Don't be a tribalist and don't think inter tribal or racial is all about settling 4 less or more. My hubby and I are globetrotters and our exposure taught us to look beyond tribe, besides outside nigeria no1 knows weda u are Ibo, yoruba or kanuri. U are Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Inter-Tribal Marriages ( Photos ) by Wendy80(f): 12:54am On Nov 17, 2014
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Inter-Tribal Marriages ( Photos ) by ChristyG(f): 12:55am On Nov 17, 2014
new2020:

Very ignorant idi$ot. What tribe of men in Nigeria is progressive and notable for allowing their women to be educated and assume any heights of societal status traditionally reserved for men? Answer: Igbo men. They are very liberal in comparison to men of other tribes. This is why you have the Ezekwesili, Iweala, Late Akunyili, Mbanefo-tourism, Stella Oduah, Josephine Anenih, Ambassador Uche Joy Ogwu, Arunma Oteh, Bianca Ojukwu, Amb. Kema Chikwe, Senator Chris Anyanwu, Former Gov. Virginia Etiaba and many others. These are all Igbo women raised by liberal, progressive Igbo men! Igbo women lead in education, government appointees and other measure of human success in Nigeria not only because they are intelligent, BUT IMPORTANTLY, THEY HAD IGBO LIBERAL/PROGRESSIVE FATHERS WHO PUSHED AND TREATED THEM AS EQUAL AS THEIR MALE COUNTERPARTS.
they are women like dat in other tribes too,get over urselfs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Inter-Tribal Marriages ( Photos ) by ChristyG(f): 12:57am On Nov 17, 2014
And op,where is timi dakolo and his yoruba busola,bez and his wife bolatito nko,dey are from different tribes too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Inter-Tribal Marriages ( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 17, 2014
Wendy80:

Don't be a tribalist and don't think inter tribal or racial is all about settling 4 less or more. My hubby and I are globetrotters and our exposure taught us to look beyond tribe, besides outside nigeria no1 knows weda u are Ibo, yoruba or kanuri. U are Nigerian.

Huh? I don't know why you had to go on a tangent with a rant about tribalism.

And nah, outside Nigeria, I'm black - not Nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up / Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama / Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Feeds Herself With Eba And Soup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.