Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Farting In The House Of God,is It Good? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Farting In The House Of God,is It Good? (1167 Views)

Is It Good To Have Close Friendship With An Unbeliever As A Christian? / Is It Good For A Muslim Lady To Marry A Christian / Please Stop Farting In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farting In The House Of God,is It Good? by saxwizard(m): 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
farting in the house of God,is it good?

if no, y is it not?
Re: Farting In The House Of God,is It Good? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
...who created it?
angry angry
Re: Farting In The House Of God,is It Good? by saxwizard(m): 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
...who created it?
angry angry

u hv not ansd the ?.
Re: Farting In The House Of God,is It Good? by vodacom: 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
saxwizard:

u hv not ansd the ?.
If u love your neighbour as yourself,you wouldn't do a thing that will offend him or her shikena
Re: Farting In The House Of God,is It Good? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
As far as I knw everything dat comes out of d body are fith nd unclean dis include urine farth sputum blood etc so they shudnt b deposited in d house of GOD
Re: Farting In The House Of God,is It Good? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
religion is a fuckta.rd I swear. See questions.
Re: Farting In The House Of God,is It Good? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ur body is d house of God, nt dt building...
Re: Farting In The House Of God,is It Good? by davien(m): 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
arabmullar:
As far as I knw everything dat comes out of d body are fith nd unclean dis include urine farth sputum blood etc so they shudnt b deposited in d house of GOD
Even exhaling is unclean...not to forget the unclean sweating pastor on the pulpit... smiley
Re: Farting In The House Of God,is It Good? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
Lols common sense shud tell u dat both sweats nd carbondioxide r nt clean naturally. Das y science told us neva to breath on our food or drinks
Re: Farting In The House Of God,is It Good? by saxwizard(m): 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
davien:
Even exhaling is unclean...not to forget the unclean sweating pastor on the pulpit... smiley

sweating too is not good? ??
dat means I shud stop vigorous dancing in chu ba?
Re: Farting In The House Of God,is It Good? by davien(m): 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
saxwizard:

sweating too is not good? ??
dat means I shud stop vigorous dancing in chu ba?
lol,he said "everything that comes out of the body is unclean"
Re: Farting In The House Of God,is It Good? by davien(m): 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2014
arabmullar:
Lols common sense shud tell u dat both sweats nd carbondioxide r nt clean naturally. Das y science told us neva to breath on our food or drinks
And that same "common sense" should tell you that I'm referring to religious "cleanliness"
Re: Farting In The House Of God,is It Good? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
I knw u were talking about religious cleaning, I was actually using science to explain my stand besides my religion works wif scientical facts
Re: Farting In The House Of God,is It Good? by saxwizard(m): 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
davien:
lol,he said "everything that comes out of the body is unclean"

dancing brings out sweat
Re: Farting In The House Of God,is It Good? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
I had sex once in my pastor's office.
Re: Farting In The House Of God,is It Good? by saxwizard(m): 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
I had sex once in my pastor's office.

u sabi lie sha

(1) (Reply)

Listening To Worldly Music,worldly Jokes And Movies Is An Abomination To GOD / Pics: Arsonists Set Baptist Church Ablaze, Pastor's Daughter Killed / Many of My Prophesies Came to Pass – Pastor Uche Ugbaja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.