Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Omoni Oboli's Assistant Is Available For Marriage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli's Assistant Is Available For Marriage (29162 Views)

Chioma Akpotha Shades Uche Jombo, Emem Isong, Omoni Oboli / Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' / Omoni Oboli Vs Omotola Jalade Who Is Hotter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoni Oboli's Assistant Is Available For Marriage by zicoraads: 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
And Ishilove's thread is on FP again. Just some few mins after the former and the former. Is there a standing order to push anything she does to FP? Seun, well done cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli's Assistant Is Available For Marriage by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
She no too fine...
Fck it be blunt..... She no fine, she go tey for there
Re: Omoni Oboli's Assistant Is Available For Marriage by tuffgongjo(m): 5:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
RedBenson:

My demands dey small sef
Say what?if u now want "big"demand nko?
Abeg list wetin u want for me.
Re: Omoni Oboli's Assistant Is Available For Marriage by holatin(m): 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
How much she get for bank account then I may consider her.
Me I want designer
I want Ferrari
then I fit consider ur love ooooooooo
Re: Omoni Oboli's Assistant Is Available For Marriage by iykedare(m): 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
sexyseun:
She no too fine...
Fck it be blunt..... She no fine, she go tey for there

Wicked girl. grin
Re: Omoni Oboli's Assistant Is Available For Marriage by creamylicious(f): 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
Will somebody give some guys a mindset re-orientation? Go and check some counseling session n see way older dudes hu are begging to get married
Re: Omoni Oboli's Assistant Is Available For Marriage by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
tuffgongjo:
Say what?if u now want "big"demand nko?
Abeg list wetin u want for me.

Make i break am down for u.

1) Cash gift = N50M
2) 3 units of Range Rovers @ N11m each =N33M
3) 1 Limousine = N15M
4) Landed property at N100M
Total = N188M. Is that too much to demand for? Once this is done, straight to the altar...no stories.
Re: Omoni Oboli's Assistant Is Available For Marriage by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
I rather marry pinkycute without demanding for a kobo cos i love her than marrying who we have here without meeting my demands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli's Assistant Is Available For Marriage by tuffgongjo(m): 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
RedBenson:

Make i break am down for u.

1) Cash gift = N50M
2) 3 units of Range Rovers @ N11m each =N33M
3) 1 Limousine = N15M
4) Landed property at N100M
Total = N188M. Is that too much to demand for? Once this is done, straight to the altar...no stories.
Bro,no forget me for ya kingdom abeg.
Re: Omoni Oboli's Assistant Is Available For Marriage by sanmtiago(m): 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
:Di fit test d babe bfor I marry am? ? Make I knw wedA she dey fit for marriage cheesy wink
Re: Omoni Oboli's Assistant Is Available For Marriage by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2014
tuffgongjo:
Bro,no forget me for ya kingdom abeg.

Ok, but help me tell am first say person dey wey wan marry am and then give am my demand list.
Re: Omoni Oboli's Assistant Is Available For Marriage by BobbyRobson: 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ishilove:
Omoni Oboli's personal assistant, Tomi Adeoye is single and ready to mingle! The star actress took to her Instagram page to announce her willingness to 'give out' her PA for marriage to one seriously lucky dude. wink

In her words: "On set with my gorgeous assistant @tomesadeoye. Been at it since 7am and still going strong. I want to marry her off! Only serious enquiries please! #lifeofaworkingactress #wifemotheractressdirector #Iamroyalty #Istaywinning #Iamthankful #myworkismyworship"

Source: http://instagram.com/p/vdTWGyTdd3/
the deeek sucking lips of hers is now ready for marriage? Nonsense!

Ishilove....tongue out
Re: Omoni Oboli's Assistant Is Available For Marriage by iykedare(m): 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
creamylicious:
Will somebody give some guys a mindset re-orientation? Go and check some counseling session n see way older dudes hu are begging to get married

Men begging to get married? Where? In this world Where there are eight Women to a man? Men only beg for puci not marriage. Wake up from your dream.
Re: Omoni Oboli's Assistant Is Available For Marriage by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
Can't see her ass n titties undecided

only then
Re: Omoni Oboli's Assistant Is Available For Marriage by iykedare(m): 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
Omoli is fine Cos she is married and relaxed. Her assistant is still in the market and wouldn't have the kind of peace of mind that Omoli has. This is the reason We advice our babes to marry early not When you have to beg a celebrity to do this kind of advert for you. A word is enough for the ****
Re: Omoni Oboli's Assistant Is Available For Marriage by tuffgongjo(m): 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
RedBenson:

Ok, but help me tell am first say person dey wey wan marry am and then give am my demand list.
no worry I go spread the "Gospel"pass Apostle Paulo.
Re: Omoni Oboli's Assistant Is Available For Marriage by 100Cents: 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
Afam4eva:

After taking a second look at your moniker i realized that money seems top in your priority and not how smart or good someone else. Unfortunately for you, she may not be a money freak like you.

Ok. So you are looking for a lady who schooled abroad and that is what makes her " highly educated ", according to you.

Anyway, from experience when a high maintenance lady is coming your way, make sure you find out what she is coming with. Because it ain't jackpot but a hole in the pocket.

That's from your research

5 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli's Assistant Is Available For Marriage by Alexsmith20(m): 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
komank79:
;DAh me I want her o, how I go take meet am na, am single and seriously serching, but if na so I take meet am that will be fine, cos that babe fine
nah the one behind o
Re: Omoni Oboli's Assistant Is Available For Marriage by lilmax(m): 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2014
Seriously not possible..... I will go with omoni
Re: Omoni Oboli's Assistant Is Available For Marriage by 1miccza: 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2014
For how much?What's my monthly salary

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli's Assistant Is Available For Marriage by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2014
Afam4eva:

After taking a second look at your moniker i realized that money seems top in your priority and not how smart or good someone else. Unfortunately for you, she may not be a money freak like you.

Going to the said school doesn't mean she's smarter than you or I who didn't attend the school , she's just privileged to attend the school. In the end what matters most is what she's bringing to the table , love alone doesn't cut it nowadays.
Re: Omoni Oboli's Assistant Is Available For Marriage by creamylicious(f): 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
iykedare:

Men begging to get married? Where? In this world Where there are eight Women to a man? Men only beg for puci not marriage. Wake up from your dream.
counselling session I said and not some madness that crops up when ladies n marriage topics are discussed.
Re: Omoni Oboli's Assistant Is Available For Marriage by ohaleoghene(f): 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
not beautiful, she might make up with good character. her type are good in bed. don't ask me how I know. just check her mouth
Re: Omoni Oboli's Assistant Is Available For Marriage by kennynelcon(m): 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ifeogunleye1:
Beautiful lady.Come marry my brother
lol u sure say u bruh go like am?
Re: Omoni Oboli's Assistant Is Available For Marriage by MadCow1: 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
Afam4eva:
She's not bad and she's highly educated. Based on what i got from my little research, she's a graduate of the renowned New Jersey Institute of Technology.

She's actually pretty.. Rocking that simple hair style and those glasses..

And with all you have just said, I could take her out to dinner and see what happens... But I am unavailable..

Goodluck to her though. I doubt she sanctioned this ad. She would be so embarrassed by the comments she sees online.
Re: Omoni Oboli's Assistant Is Available For Marriage by sukkot: 6:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
<<< this is a better pishure
Re: Omoni Oboli's Assistant Is Available For Marriage by iamDepeju(f): 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
grin grin grin
kamez:
Her head be like opioro mango... And agbalumo joined together with Super glue
hahahaa!!!!! Maka y?
Re: Omoni Oboli's Assistant Is Available For Marriage by Dreyl(m): 7:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
This kind of lady if u wan fvck her your peniz no go gree stand at all instead he go shrink.. grin
Re: Omoni Oboli's Assistant Is Available For Marriage by EnOuGh90(m): 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
coolTo be serious...what really happen to her mouth
Re: Omoni Oboli's Assistant Is Available For Marriage by 1960chic(f): 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
Dis one wey keep mouth like dis? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sharon Henry, Little Face Of Health Visits Suleja Prison (Photos) / Dele Momodu: I Can't Fight Davido, He's Too Small To Me (Video) / Rahama Sadau: Being Banned By Kannywood Has Opened A Lot Of Doors For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.