Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Which Of These Punishments Were You Given - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Of These Punishments Were You Given (838 Views)

Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) / Money Given To A Wife By Her Husband Is Called What.. / Punishments You Served While Growing Up When You Do Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Punishments Were You Given by bunmioguns(m): 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2014
Mine are number 2, 5, 7

grin

1 Share

Re: Which Of These Punishments Were You Given by HrtBrkSteve(m): 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
Na 3 ooo.
The tin don make me stronger now. I bet u, they stop it when they notice I was growing muscles back then. Hehehe
Re: Which Of These Punishments Were You Given by tempem: 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ahhhh!!! That no.3 is wickedness. Some punishments are just pure wickedness.
I rocked 7......
Re: Which Of These Punishments Were You Given by bunmioguns(m): 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
HrtBrkSteve:
Na 3 ooo.
The tin don make me stronger now. I bet u, they stop it when they notice I was growing muscles back then. Hehehe

grin

grin

Pinshure of your muscles or

Adonbelivu
Re: Which Of These Punishments Were You Given by bunmioguns(m): 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2014
tempem:
Ahhhh!!! That no.3 is wickedness. Some punishments are just pure wickedness.
I rocked 7......

cheesy
Re: Which Of These Punishments Were You Given by HrtBrkSteve(m): 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
bunmioguns:

grin

grin

Pinshure of your muscles or

Adonbelivu

Baba u go fear, I no wan make nairalanders dey fear me. Make I no upload am. But shey u know bobby lashley of WWE? Na so my muscles be sha. Winks#
Re: Which Of These Punishments Were You Given by ignis: 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2014
None. ...
Re: Which Of These Punishments Were You Given by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2014
None of the above, hehe

I was a good gyal and I have the marks on my body to show for it grin

Don't ask for pishure o lipsrsealed angry grin
Re: Which Of These Punishments Were You Given by bunmioguns(m): 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2014
ignis:
None. ...

undecided I dont believe you except if you don't grow up or schooled in Nigeria

andyallor:
None of the above, hehe
I was a good gyal and I have the marks on my body to show for it grin
Don't ask for pishure o lipsrsealed angry grin

As if you knew what I was thinking

grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Punishments Were You Given by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
5 and 7.... Those days ehn!
Re: Which Of These Punishments Were You Given by bunmioguns(m): 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
HrtBrkSteve:

Baba u go fear, I no wan make nairalanders dey fear me. Make I no upload am. But shey u know bobby lashley of WWE? Na so my muscles be sha. Winks#

grin
Sunlady306:
5 and 7.... Those days ehn!

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Making Love Is Not Work It's Pleasure See Proof / Top 11 Myths Men Believe About Women / Twin Sisters Marry The Same Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.