Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Yvonne Nelson :less Desire To Wear Bra - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson :less Desire To Wear Bra (3641 Views)

SMH: Nollywood Actress Ini Edo Forgets To Wear Bra Mistaking Display Her Nipple / Efia Odo: I Don’t Wear Bra Because My Boobs Are Small / I Don't Wear Bra Because My bosom Is Too Small - Yvonne Nelson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson :less Desire To Wear Bra by Maweezy96(m): 5:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ghanaian actress and movie
producer, Yvonne Nelson is one
of the most beautiful and
talented personalities in the
Ghanaian movie industry. She has
been in the news for many
things including the good and
bad.
The “Single, Married and
Complicated” actress is rarely
seen wearing bra anytime she
steps out to public functions and
many has fingered her for
craving for attention with such
act.
The actress at the 6th edition of
4syte Music Video Awards held
on 14 November 2014 at the
Accra International Conference
Center stepped out wearing no
bra as usual.
Bola Ray who hosted the show
pushed Yvonne Nelson to the
wall to tell the world why she is
rarely seen wearing bra to keep
her breasts tight. Yvonne Nelson
who could not shy away from
the question answered that she
does that because she has small
breasts.
According to her, her breasts are
not big enough to be in bra all
the time so she prefers leaving
them hanging in her dress than
putting them through the trauma
of housing them in bra.

Source http://www.ghanaweb.com/

Re: Yvonne Nelson :less Desire To Wear Bra by abuaoyen(f): 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
She looks pale
Re: Yvonne Nelson :less Desire To Wear Bra by winsome19: 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
sad
C hw uncom4table she looks
Re: Yvonne Nelson :less Desire To Wear Bra by pretydiva(f): 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
She luks smhw in d pix undecided
Re: Yvonne Nelson :less Desire To Wear Bra by Afrok(m): 6:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
Nah she be that? She looks different from whenever she's on set, I guess all na packaging. The breast come look like slippers shocked. Look at d lady behind her that tried wearing bra, she only wore it so that she can expose it (bra) for everybody to see.

Well it's their lives and their lives is their business, so ewo lo kan mi?. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson :less Desire To Wear Bra by icebebe(f): 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2014
Show me ur bre*st gallor
Re: Yvonne Nelson :less Desire To Wear Bra by dnacrystal: 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
Everything about this picture is funny.

Vote Naija.boiy for Mr.Nairaland.
Re: Yvonne Nelson :less Desire To Wear Bra by rattlesnake(m): 10:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
What's d function of a bra in the first place undecided
Re: Yvonne Nelson :less Desire To Wear Bra by JuicyGee(f): 11:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
Wtf. I dare not
Re: Yvonne Nelson :less Desire To Wear Bra by JuicyGee(f): 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
Why is she sad cry
Re: Yvonne Nelson :less Desire To Wear Bra by wirelessssss(m): 11:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
who is she? We're not familiar with Yvonne Nelson here in North Korea
Re: Yvonne Nelson :less Desire To Wear Bra by stalicia(f): 11:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
Afrok:
Nah she be that? She looks different from whenever she's on set, I guess all na packaging. The breast come look like slippers shocked. Look at d lady behind her that tried wearing bra, she only wore it so that she can expose it (bra) for everybody to see.

Well it's their lives and their lives is their business, so ewo lo kan mi?. undecided
dat lady got me laughing on d floor
Re: Yvonne Nelson :less Desire To Wear Bra by binie: 3:36am On Nov 17, 2014
Please Nigerians, lets all go out and Vote Vincent Enyeama right now for the BBC African Footballer of the year... with just 2 clicks. He deserves it. http://bbc.co.uk/sport/football/african/afoty-vote/2014-nojs
Re: Yvonne Nelson :less Desire To Wear Bra by marieolae(f): 6:42am On Nov 17, 2014
This woman looks good in everything. smiley

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson :less Desire To Wear Bra by Afrok(m): 6:55am On Nov 17, 2014
stalicia:
dat lady got me laughing on d floor
drags her up and continues laughing with her cheesy
Re: Yvonne Nelson :less Desire To Wear Bra by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:00am On Nov 17, 2014
If we can learn to tolerate young ladies showing their boo.bs which one come be the old mama behind yvonne weh purposely they showcase her brxt even with bra undecided
Re: Yvonne Nelson :less Desire To Wear Bra by missdebs(f): 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2014
buh i dnt see any problem if a lady decides not to wear bra, scientifically it has proven to be healthier sef
Re: Yvonne Nelson :less Desire To Wear Bra by hrykanu231(m): 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
the woman behind her who wore a bra isnt any beta, so she choosed not to...
Re: Yvonne Nelson :less Desire To Wear Bra by Orikinla(m): 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
She looks very Omo Ghanaugly. grin

(1) (Reply)

The Celebrity, Cossy Went Unclad Unclad Viral On The Internet / Osas Ighodaro And Gbenro Ajibade Release Pre-wedding Photos / When Anthony Joshua Visits Nigeria Nd His Grandma Tells Him To Go Nd Wash Plates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.