Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Omg!!!csee What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omg!!!csee What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) (3685 Views)

Omg!!!see What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) / Who Wore This Boyfriend Jeans Better? Genevieve Nnaji Vs Linda Ikeji - / Lepacious Bose Shares New Photos, Tucks Shirt In For The 1st Time In 15years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg!!!csee What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) by realuz: 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
Her name is Kanya Woodard and according to the story, she was attacked and badly beaten by her 28 year old boyfriend, who is an unknown Chicago rapper. The girl reportedly ran away from home to live with the guy and this happened to her. See more >>> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/09/omgcsee-what-this-boyfriend-did-to-his.html

Re: Omg!!!csee What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) by Keepshining(f): 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
Where is true love?
Re: Omg!!!csee What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) by Cutehector(m): 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hmmmm.... Story doesn't add up

1 Like

Re: Omg!!!csee What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) by CEtoO(f): 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
Cutehector:
Hmmmm.... Story doesn't add up
It doesn't at all

1 Like

Re: Omg!!!csee What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
Mmmmn...hard to believe....
Re: Omg!!!csee What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
I no believe this story
Re: Omg!!!csee What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) by Afrok(m): 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
Super story sweet pass this story, they should go back to God in prayers for a better script wink.
Re: Omg!!!csee What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) by winkai: 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
sometimes i just imagine happenings theeese days.......
Re: Omg!!!csee What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) by Rukkydelta(f): 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
The two girls there are different The girls are more than 15
Re: Omg!!!csee What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) by dyadeleye(m): 10:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
Mayweather,pummel this girl/lady beater for me....
Re: Omg!!!csee What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 3:56am On Sep 03, 2015
Who told her to run away from her home to stay with the guy.. ?
Re: Omg!!!csee What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) by Israel5(m): 6:00am On Sep 03, 2015
Good 4 her. She nor see teenager date abi. Pity gals wth big eyes. U dey secndry skul nd u wnt 2 date a graduate because ur mates or the 100lvl guys ar nt gud enough? Wetin 15 yr old want wth man sef? Naija gals b warnd. U'v gat no clue
Re: Omg!!!csee What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) by bankyblue(m): 6:59am On Sep 03, 2015
Na ye ye they worry her!

Na re book be that?
Re: Omg!!!csee What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) by saaedlee: 7:40am On Sep 03, 2015
I if call you a bastardnow you'll be amnoyned, stop spreading false news
Re: Omg!!!csee What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) by cdaboss: 7:57am On Sep 03, 2015
15 yr olds shouldn't hav boyfiends....dey shuld hav a waec result.
Re: Omg!!!csee What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) by temmypotter(m): 9:13am On Sep 03, 2015
In as much as this story is stemmed from subterfuge,I'm very much intrigued by the appalling status quo of the disfigured girl's face, I earnestly want to believe that a mortal's hands did not inflict such.

(1) (Reply)

MMM Crashed In South Africa By Announcing A Freeze In May And Still - Mr Aye Dee / Linda Ikeji's Fans Turns Against Her after she made a post about Bobrisky(Pics) / Davido Girlfriend, Nessa Clubbing With Partly Unclad Girlfriends (pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.