Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien (58195 Views)

Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) / Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy / Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by shalommeri(f): 9:11am On Nov 17, 2014
justi4jesu:

Moi............ tongue tongue tongue
......na so
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by chibwike(m): 9:20am On Nov 17, 2014
lanxlot:
grin grin grin grin grin chibwike I hear say u de contest for Mr Nairaland. c setup, mah speed up ur ban.
Lol....i no break any rule na...i just dey concerned bout our oga......hope say u go vote for me on tuesday.
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by franugo(m): 9:27am On Nov 17, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lmao! like I've seen ur azz? ^^

why u denying me na luv sad hmmm, small time na u go say i never pay money 4 ur head embarassed
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 17, 2014
LesbianBoy:

Hmmmm.......2 years ago was when Duncan mighty bought his Roll Royce phantom car and that 2 years ago was when they started dating. Are you thinking what i am thinking? undecided

Btw, the girl doesn't look like a virgin to me.
Na eye dey dey carry know virgin?
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by lanxlot(m): 9:43am On Nov 17, 2014
chibwike:
Lol....i no break any rule na...i just dey concerned bout our oga......hope say u go vote for me on tuesday.
we de solidly behind you jare, prayin 4 u....go and do exploit...but I can't vote.
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by chibwike(m): 9:46am On Nov 17, 2014
lanxlot:
we de solidly behind you jare, prayin 4 u....go and do exploit...but I can't vote.
eya...i just saw it now.....no probz sha...so am now counting on you to help me in campaigning plz....tell as much people as u can to support me....thanx alot
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by cmoney22222: 9:54am On Nov 17, 2014
nwaobitex:
Who is Duncan mighty

Did you study in france or just came back like me??
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by tranxo(m): 10:09am On Nov 17, 2014
chibwike:
Lol..ok its official...seun account has been hacked.
lol....nope. I think the post for the recently advertised front page mod has been filled. Using Seun's moniker may just be a way to give front page topics authoritative status.
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by chibwike(m): 10:21am On Nov 17, 2014
tranxo:
lol....nope. I think the post for the recently advertised front page mod has been filled. Using Seun's moniker may just be a way to give front page topics authoritative status.
Lol...it has been filled by our oga..himself

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by iswallker(m): 10:26am On Nov 17, 2014
.two years we've been together is like 20years

2 yrs cant be 20yrs if you re having so much fun...
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by Icecream4U(m): 10:46am On Nov 17, 2014
tranxo:
u have a functioning brain but it might be that oga seun is now using the ideas giving by the applicants to improve this site.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by SwagPower: 10:50am On Nov 17, 2014
LesbianBoy:

Hmmmm.......2 years ago was when Duncan mighty bought his Roll Royce phantom car and that 2 years ago was when they started dating. Are you thinking what i am thinking? undecided

Lol...wat r U? A VIRGINOMETER?..
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 17, 2014
MarvellousGod:
we want to see cheesy

He's showing us others GFs, what about his?? He never reach to marry? ? undecided

1. No be by force to marry
2. He no be one of those celebs
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
she's a beaut.
All these gals wey dey jealous that babe,i wonder oo
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by simdam500(m): 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmm beautiful lady...

Seun now run his front page topic. employ me naa and I'll work for u wink
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by greatmarshall(m): 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
LesbianBoy:

taaaaaaa who dash am rolls royce phantom... Na motor im higher for video shoot be that... He drives good cars though but doesn't have a rolls royce
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by Jaymima(f): 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
No biggie... He has proposed. She has said YES already.
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dreyl:
so it's me you are doing Ntoor for right.
you know i'm a programmer i will trace those monikers and hack them,you can run but you can't hide..
#Uwillsee smiley

Do you think am a fool. I am actually a web developer too, forget say I be woman. Check my blog on desktop and see what I mean. I made it look like that. You cannot hack my account, because you must have to first hack into Nairaland's database to fetch my password which I know you cant do because Seun is well protected. Write all the sql injections in the world and you still wont
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by Dreyl(m): 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
post=28099106:

Do you think am a fool. I am actually a web developer too, forget say I be woman. Check my blog on desktop and see what I mean. I made it look like that. You cannot hack my account, because you must have to first hack into Nairaland's database to fetch my password which I know you cant do because Seun is well protected. Write all the sql injections in the world and you still wont
if you talk too much i won't hesitate to hack your blog and trash it don't try my skills o,when it comes to that department forget it i'm heartless,i've done that to a blogger that was throwing shades at me 3years ago..
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dreyl:
if you talk too much i won't hesitate to hack your blog and trash it don't try my skills o,when it comes to that department forget it i'm heartless,i've done that to a blogger that was throwing shades at me 3years ago..

Taaaarrrrrrh
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by chikk(f): 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
Seun:

Yep. And while her head is a bit too small, she can hide that by wearing a bigger hairdo. tongue

I can't wait to see what your wife looks like...
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by nwaobitex: 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
tuffgongjo:
Are you schooling in France or Spain?
Papua new Guinea grin
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by tuffgongjo(m): 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
nwaobitex:
Papua new Guinea grin
(¸¸.•´(=))¸.•´(¸.•=)). =))нaнaнaнaн I see.
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by Dreyl(m): 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
post=28100654:

Taaaarrrrrrh
that blog you won't see it anymore try me and see,i'm just monitoring you now.. smiley
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dreyl:
that blog you won't see it anymore try me and see,i'm just monitoring you now.. smiley
See, leave me jor, tired of talking to you
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by Dreyl(m): 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
post=28102280:

See, leave me jor, tired of talking to you
sebi you dey try me bah,u don't know who u are fvcking with i go teach you lesson soon.she even claimed she's a web developer,LMAO grincheesy
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by ken43: 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
Seun:
Duncan Mighty introduced his girlfriend Vivien on instagram earlier this evening. They started dating 2 years ago and today is her birthday.

I think the couple are likely to get married, because: (1) according to Duncan, Vivien is his mother's "bestie". (2) Vivien's family is currently meeting with Duncan's family in the Hotel Presidential Chinese restaurant (they started at 5pm). If so, that makes Vivien Duncan's fiancee.

Source: http://instagram.com/p/vd0O9xrlL7/

Here's Duncan Mighty:

I wonder what she sees in him ...
seun homoundecided check out my signature and realise that ur ban tool is as clueless as Gej grin What kind of social degenerate pastes d picture of another mans chosen bride to criticise and call her namesOnly a seun osewa will do that because he is a hater of progressive people and is so opposed to change.And those of you following him cos he was lucky to steal NL from its original founder,welldoneundecided
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by Proffdada: 8:43am On Nov 19, 2014
is this the obianuju? this is not an asanwa o
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by danbrowndmf(m): 8:28am On Nov 20, 2014
[quote
author=satowind post=28075496]
Olodo read again is people lyk u dat made wale soyinka complain about
reading and writting. 2 yrs is like 20 yrs not dat she is 20. Wait oh
which primary sch did u attend?[/quote] My friend go Read dt tin well,abi ur eye deaf? they said duncan mighty is 31 nd im senior d girl wit 11years. go down small u go see wer oga seun wrt am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals / Peter Okoye Kisses Genevieve Nnaji In 'Lionheart' Movie / Tboss Shares Her Pregnancy, Baby Bump Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.