Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Why Is It Hard To Find Someone To Trust And Have Believe In ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is It Hard To Find Someone To Trust And Have Believe In ? (725 Views)

Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This. / Trust And Faith - Aren't They The Same Thing? / I Do Not Believe in God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Hard To Find Someone To Trust And Have Believe In ? by Yinkagbo(m): 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
Few months back I contacted a surveyor,this man has been a family friend since when I was a kid,he used to rent house beside us...just because this man is a pastor and I so much respected him,I never bother to ask people out there how much it cost to do land survey,with intention that this man will tell me the truth about it and how its been done.....to cut the story short ,we both agreed on a sum which I paid him and the document was out after few months,3 days after it was out I saw a surveyor working on a plot beside where am staying and I decided to ask him about the cost of processing land survey document...that was how I discovered this man called pastor collected twice what he suppose to collect,I latter contacted 3 surveyor in which I discovered I have paid this man twice what I suppose to pay....
I went to meet him and confronted him but he said nothing can be done while one of his workers came to meet me and tell me that their oga really extortd me......my question here is that does it means nigeria is so worst that u can not trust anybody when it comes to money issue,not even a pastor(a redeemer)?
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Someone To Trust And Have Believe In ? by tempex88(m): 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
Pastors are humans too. They areno god or demi-god.I wontblame the man. Now you understand that busniess is business. He collected the fee you both agreed and delivered on the job. That's all
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Someone To Trust And Have Believe In ? by Metcoppo(f): 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2014
I have learnt, d hard way though to always put my trust in God. Bcs man {humans} will always fail, nt bcs they want to bt bcs humans have limitations.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Someone To Trust And Have Believe In ? by Yinkagbo(m): 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
tempex88:
Pastors are humans too. They areno god or demi-god.I wontblame the man. Now you understand that busniess is business. He collected the fee you both agreed and delivered on the job. That's all

U mean it is good as he charged 2times of the actual payment,despite (1)he is a pastor (2) very close to my dad (3) someone that is like a father to me.
He knew I am lay man in it and I so much trust him and he took the advantages.......

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Someone To Trust And Have Believe In ? by Shawl001(m): 6:20am On Nov 17, 2014
Yinkagbo:

U mean it is good as he charged 2times of the actual payment,despite (1)he is a pastor (2) very close to my dad (3) someone that is like a father to me.
He knew I am lay man in it and I so much trust him and he took the advantages.......
. "The heart øƒ man is desperately wicked, who can mean it? ". Pastors aren't super humans nor revrends aπϑ bishops, they are all bound †☺ fall. Never put Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я trust or hope on man. God is the only person that can never FaiL. That's why He is God Forever. aπϑ never underestimate MAN, they can do aπϑ undo. We are limitless in our actions. Even God was one time bitter that He created man. Bro, have the holy Spirit aπϑ He will teach aπϑ guard you on who †☺ trust! Shalom!!!

(1) (Reply)

Photos : Over 5,000 Buffalo Slaughtered By Hindus To Bring Worshippers Goodluck / Satanic Rules And Statements Of The Earth / 2nd Unilorin Muslim Graduates' Association (UNILOMGA) Convergence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.