Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! - Phones (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (546586 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by okitaiji(m): 7:54am On Jan 30, 2015
pls can sombody tell me how to pre-order for infinix hot? i would like to buy it. tnx
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Carlcaresophia: 8:18am On Jan 30, 2015
Riar:
I must confess.....I no enjoy this infinix at all.....the phone just dey restart any how...I tried factory reset on the phone, e no work.....Am just tired of this phone and the phone never reach two weeks for my hand......CHAIIIIIIIIIII
Dear sir, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, and ask our colleagues to help you solve this problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Dumchuks(m): 9:29am On Jan 30, 2015
My SuperSU app cannot be installed in system...please what do I do? I also noticed freedom is not working.. It doesn't show free card for purchase.

And again. I can't find custom recovery for did phone. The ones i found here, I flashed seem to be stock.it doesn't have option to backup system.....

Please help
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by wemimo42: 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
okitaiji:
pls can sombody tell me how to pre-order for infinix hot? i would like to buy it. tnx

order from konga or jumia.. just log in to d website or www.jumia.com. and u search for infinix hot and place ur order.
Shikena..
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by niqqa(m): 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
make una help o the 16 gb inbuilt wet come with the fone I no fit put app or music inside..everytin de enter my mcad...now my m.cad don full.abeg make una help me
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by davidoisamoje: 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
pls can someone help me track this need to know how many day left because anytime I track it keeps showing dsame proccess @konga F046176595001
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Riar: 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Dear sir, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, and ask our colleagues to help you solve this problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

.......Thanks
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Chekyjustice(m): 3:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
Please oo! Where are the gurus on this 500mb data stuff. I changed d imei of my infinix hot and got a reply from etisalat that my device has already been activated for the offer. But am yet to see any data sent... They always tel me dat i av a request pending weneva i send 'data' to 8186.... What do i do,please??
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by obaayo2: 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
Chekyjustice:
Please oo! Where are the gurus on this 500mb data stuff. I changed d imei of my infinix hot and got a reply from etisalat that my device has already been activated for the offer. But am yet to see any data sent... They always tel me dat i av a request pending weneva i send 'data' to 8186.... What do i do,please??
get a new imei.and a new eti sim
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by blackiridis(m): 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
my second hot arrived today. konga was fast this time (3days)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by AmazingZeus(m): 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
blackiridis:
my second hot arrived today. konga was fast this time (3days)
let's swap,white with black
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Egwunu: 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
abeq all my gurus here
I switched off my infinix hot to charge. wen it got filled, I unplugged and tried oning the phone... to my surprise, it refused to on.I removed and reinserted the battery, e nor still on.I put the battery for my friend phone, and e dy work well.I plug the charger, but it wasn't charging.. the phone just dy hot as I plug the charger..please munna help me.this phone is just 3weeks old.am so confused
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
niqqa:
make una help o the 16 gb inbuilt wet come with the fone I no fit put app or music inside..everytin de enter my mcad...now my m.cad don full.abeg make una help me
set ur default storage to phone memory, or move some things from ur m.card to phone memory
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by blackiridis(m): 8:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
AmazingZeus:
let's swap,white with black

i have black already tongue
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Fortune440(m): 8:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
Reediano:

Done

Sry 4 d late reply
add me please 08106922971
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by mayorall(m): 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nigeria power drops to 3500MW. www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/power-supply-drops-3500mw-due-gas-challenges-special-adviser/

WHAT'S THE SOLUTION?

Am sure you don't have light in your area. You can't charge your phone to make that important call, browse the internet.

Mayorall goods Nigeria enterprises is here to proofer solution to that with her mayor source T1 12000mah full capacity power bank. Compatible with all devices. Charges phones 4-6times

from 0-100%.

Price : #4,000

Wholesale price : #3,700

Contact us : 18 Engineer Kehinde Aina street, fiwasaye, Osogbo, Osun state.

Whatsapp: 07066435369

Email: sales@mayorall.com

Also order from konga

/mayorall

Mayor source power banks is the energy source to your drained gadgets.

Our review and picture thread.....

www.nairaland.com/1831348/mayor-source-12000mah-full-capacity
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by AmazingZeus(m): 9:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
blackiridis:

i have black already tongue
did it come with any extras aside charger and ear phone
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by blackiridis(m): 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
AmazingZeus:
did it come with any extras aside charger and ear phone

nope
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Chekyjustice(m): 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
obaayo2:
get a new imei.and a new eti sim
ok. Tnx
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
infinix hot is just too beautiful!!! would have been better if d camera pixels is higher... handled d white today and i was wowed...d internal memory does it 4 me!!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Trippledots(m): 11:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
my infinix hot hides already installed apps...anyone noticing this also?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by niqqa(m): 2:10am On Jan 31, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
set ur default storage to phone memory, or move some things from ur m.card to phone memory
he can I move apps or videos from mcad to phone memory pls pls
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Carlcaresophia: 2:41am On Jan 31, 2015
Riar:

Presently in kwara state......Ilorin.......Thanks
Sorry we don't have service center in Kwara State, but you can contact our phone collecting point there, following are the address and hotline: 1 unity road, Ilorin 08139527935. Also, attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, in case you'll need it. Thank you!

1 Share

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Carlcaresophia: 3:02am On Jan 31, 2015
Trippledots:
my infinix hot hides already installed apps...anyone noticing this also?
Hi! Do you mean after you install an app, you can find it in your phone?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by moscojoor(m): 9:28am On Jan 31, 2015
Riar:
I must confess.....I no enjoy this infinix at all.....the phone just dey restart any how...I tried factory reset on the phone, e no work.....Am just tired of this phone and the phone never reach two weeks for my hand......CHAIIIIIIIIIII
check ur battery my own too get desame fault when i change the battery he start to work well
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Madamspeaker(f): 10:32am On Jan 31, 2015
longest tym...what am I missing? cool
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Jboynokiaphone(m): 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
i try to change my infinix hot imie...but keep saying userbulid not allow,,i need help.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by aghaibiam(f): 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
Please I got an infinix hot on Wednesday but noticed that when I make calls I do not hear the ring at the other end neither can I hear what the other party is saying except I put the phone on speaker.what can possibly be the problem?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
Jboynokiaphone:
i try to change my infinix hot imie...but keep saying userbulid not allow,,i need help.
put space btw AT and + dat is AT + and not AT+
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by obaayo2: 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
Madamspeaker:
longest tym...what am I missing? cool
nothing.hws school?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Mogenerous(f): 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
Reediano:

Sent!!!

Please I need one like asap... Addy is Mogenerous@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (245) (Reply)

Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / MTN Customer Care Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.