Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! - Phones (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (545068 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by johnsonsegxy: 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
pat077:
i ve installed it but it says my Phone must b rooted before i can use it

Ooh so sorry, na true ooo
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Viktor1983(m): 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
Placed an order for the zero yesterday on Konga.
This is going to be my first Droid.
Did I make a good choice?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by ibnabdullah19: 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
pls i'v jst rooted my fone, wat can i do wit it. i dnt mind manual on it embarassedpls i'v jst rooted my fone, wat can i do wit it. i dnt mind manual on it
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by jideprof: 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
officialEGO:

hi bros, abeg help me generate bb imei. ego scribbles@yahoo.com. thanks so much tongue
hi bros, abeg help me generate bb imei. ego scribbles@yahoo.com. thanks so much
dont understand you mail. Egoscribbles or scribbles?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by AmazingZeus(m): 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
MizStella:
Hello guys!!! My name is Stella and i wish to share my experience with the guy(Engineer) i met on nairaland forum. Umm... I had an issue with my tecno phone and my sister had a broken touchpad for her inifinx zero and we went all over Lagos trying to fix them but couldn't find where to fix them until my sister saw this number 08038603994 on Nairaland for repairs. I hardly trust people (Strangers) but when we called the number we spoke with the guy and we agreed on seeing.... after all to cut the story short we left the phones with him and he asked us to trust him. Well in my mind i had forgotten about the phones until the guy called me three days later to come get my phones. I couldn't believe that there were still HONEST and TRUSTWORTHY people out there. So my fellow nairalanders feel free to call this 08038603994 or chat with him on whatsapp for repairs. His name is Nnamdi and he is a Carlcare Engineer.
I smell lies
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Viktor1983(m): 9:37am On Feb 26, 2015
Viktor1983:
Placed an order for the zero yesterday on Konga.
This is going to be my first Droid.
Did I make a good choice?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by mostgraceful111: 1:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by angelod90: 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
Here is a review of the newly announced infinix hot note x551.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrFEdM0Knqc
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
Good evening, everybody. Una still remember me sooooo?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Walexz02(m): 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
Someone here should help me please., I have tampered with my play store so it have stop connecting sad please someone should help me on how to fix it abeg
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Ugoplan: 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
good even to you all. pls I received my infinix today, as I am browsing with it, the back is getting hot, pls tell me is normal. at a point it warn me to remove my battery. pls help me wot could cause it.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Osyxcel(m): 10:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
Walexz02:
Someone here should help me please., I have tampered with my play store so it have stop connecting sad please someone should help me on how to fix it abeg

You used freedom app??
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by sod09(m): 11:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ugoplan:
good even to you all. pls I received my infinix today, as I am browsing with it, the back is getting hot, pls tell me is normal. at a point it warn me to remove my battery. pls help me wot could cause it.
its normal
Pls wats d code for mtn free mb for d phone, cos its seems jumia tore my off from d box
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Walexz02(m): 8:23am On Feb 27, 2015
Osyxcel:

You used freedom app??
Yes Osy, I installed both freedom and lucky patcher ni o. Abeg help me
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Osyxcel(m): 8:56am On Feb 27, 2015
Walexz02:

Yes Osy, I installed both freedom and lucky patcher ni o. Abeg help me

Open the freedom app, then press the menu soft button and select "stop". Close the app, Your Playstore should be working fine now.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by daamazing(m): 11:56am On Feb 27, 2015
AmazingZeus:
I smell lies
dey smell nah person hold u..i trust u are not a trustworthy persn datz why..#LIES SNIFFer
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by AmazingZeus(m): 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
daamazing:
dey smell nah person hold u..i trust u are not a trustworthy persn datz why..#LIES SNIFFer
what do you know when it comes to detecting a scam or real fact,you don't because you don't know and you will never know,people like you fall easily into the hands of deceivers because you believe whatever they say fact or no fact
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Walexz02(m): 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
Osyxcel:

Open the freedom app, then press the menu soft button and select "stop". Close the app, Your Playstore should be working fine now.
Thanks bro, it is now working. But do that many I can not get free in app again cheesy
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by commanderquash: 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
Why is it that nobody is talking about how the phone screen normally blank out for 2seconds?i noticed the blank out duration is increasing little by little ooo, hope it won't get to a point when it will blank out completely?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Osyxcel(m): 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
Walexz02:

Thanks bro, it is now working. But do that many I can not get free in app again cheesy

Any time you use it, just make sure you select "Stop"when you are thru.

Whenever you use it, it changes your host, stopping it will change the host back to normal.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by daamazing(m): 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
AmazingZeus:
what do you know when it comes to detecting a scam or real fact,you don't because you don't know and you will never know,people like you fall easily into the hands of deceivers because you believe whatever they say fact or no fact
nah
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by therealesttin(m): 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
Tweetums:
Where can I buy this phone and Pay on delivery?

try konga or jumia.. u can pay on delivery
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by VKasparov(m): 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
Pls how can I stop a number from calling me by blocking it using the hot?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by jossy91(m): 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
Why is the Infinix hot note not yet out in Nigeria when it is out already in Jumia Kenya?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by wunderkiind(m): 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by tomiwa20(m): 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
wunderkiind:

mhen bro the tin tire me o! Sometimes sef it is less than a second. I just hope it is not illumina... U know na grin
I noticed that blink, but it happens when I am watching movies only. May be na PHCN dey interrupt the phone screen...
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by sod09(m): 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
same here I tire oo
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Tweetums(f): 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
therealesttin:

try konga or jumia.. u can pay on delivery
hmmm is 20000 this is crazy
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by daamazing(m): 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
guyz abeg ah wan buy ihot nxt week..but dis blinkin wey una dey tok abt..shuld i stil go for da fne
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Walexz02(m): 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
Osyxcel:

Any time you use it, just make sure you select "Stop"when you are thru.

Whenever you use it, it changes your host, stopping it will change the host back to normal.
Osy there is another problem o. Abeg whenever I 3tripple click on my phones screen, the screen enlarges abnormally and forms some blue line around the screen as shown below.. Please what could be the cause and how do I correct it please?

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Osyxcel(m): 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
Walexz02:

Osy there is another problem o. Abeg whenever I 3tripple click on my phones screen, the screen enlarges abnormally and forms some blue line around the screen as shown below.. Please what could be the cause and how do I correct it please?

I don't know o... never experienced it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (245) (Reply)

Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / MTN Customer Care Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.