Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! - Phones (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (546862 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
AmazingZeus:
no

Oga which kinda data plan you dey use download ya heavy files? Yarn me beta o.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by AmazingZeus(m): 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
Olujuwon26:
I already have mobile uncle, please what step is next
cromz:
Guys I want to teach u all some few tricks
To root your phone download kingroot it is a small app and rooting is very fast 99% guarantee
To activate Glo bis u don't have to be rooted just download mobile uncle tools
Step1:click on engr mode select mtk mode,swipe to connectivity and click on CDS information, select radio information, then if ur Glo sim is on sim1 select phone 1 sim2phone2,then type E for sim1 select EMGR 1.7 sim 2 EMGR 1.10 then type in your imei number u generated from ur blackberry then type it in between the two inverted commas then if u are on KitKat leave space between AT and + and send AT command and reboot ur phone or on airplane mode for 15sec.
To collect free cheats for games like temple run subway surfers survival run front line commando and other games and apps download lucky patcher u need to be rooted to fully enjoy it open menu of patches and select custom patch or any of ur choice
For other enquiries or help u can ask me or add me on whats app 07065627649

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by AmazingZeus(m): 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
Cyborg01:

Oga which kinda data plan you dey use download ya heavy files? Yarn me beta o.
glo bis,but some where gotten from friends
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
AmazingZeus:
glo bis,but some where gotten from friends

Na d 1 'gotten from friends's na cool
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by AmazingZeus(m): 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
Cyborg01:

Na d 1 'gotten from friends's na cool
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by commanderquash: 5:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
AmazingZeus:
Modern combat 5
Please drop links where i can download all this games thanks
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by borie4u(m): 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
Pls how can i fix my infinix zero that have his screen damaged. i took it to carl care and was told that the screen spare is not available again. Anyone prescribe anyone and anywhere else for me
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by prince4pro(m): 7:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
Seriously in need of hot screen and touch,in reside in Abia state.pls ur help is highly needed
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by AmazingZeus(m): 8:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
commanderquash:

Please drop links where i can download all this games thanks
both are from google play store
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Weirdman: 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
Pls guys what does that "cast screen" feature do in this device?...
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by mekcheun(m): 9:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
pls is anyone using infinix hot x507 here?...i want to know if the batry last because i need to buy phone now....anyone?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by blacko(m): 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
Guys please I need help I mistakenly uninstalled Google play services and play store from my hot but now I don't know the link to download the original version of this apps made for d phone pls can someone help me with this.

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by kokoboy11(m): 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
You will need to reinstall Google apps for kitkat, the package contains all preloaded apps (play store, pay services, Gmail, hangouts etc) for your phone. Search online and download, after that you should install from recovery. Boot your phone into recovery and choose the file you downloaded.

That should work.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by orosun55(m): 1:28am On Mar 28, 2015
Get Your Goods delivered to you in less than 3days after order....... You pick up your Goods at the closest pickup station closer to you (for security reason). .infinix hot is currently #16,000....if you are the first person that contact me as at 28/3/2015. U get it @ #14,000...

WhatsApp 08153792894

Exclusive to JUMIA
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Olujuwon26: 7:42am On Mar 28, 2015
[quote author=AmazingZeus post=32061340][/quote] thanks boss, I'll try it. But how do I generate a bb imei code
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Devah(f): 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hello everyone. I dont know what happened to my gallery, it doesnt show all my pics. Any idea what the solution could be?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by cutiedave(m): 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
pls help...after removing the screen guard that came With ma phone,the three softkeys started to misbehave...pls is there any solution to this
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by AmazingZeus(m): 3:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
Olujuwon26:
thanks boss, I'll try it. But how do I generate a bb imei code
you can use bb imei generator app,you can google
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by AmazingZeus(m): 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
modern combat 5 hard mehn this guys are bad a$$ niga$$,you hardly have time to take screen shots

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by samierage: 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
the custom ROM is working perfectly on my infinix hot but the only bug is the Bluetooth connectivity and the sound is not that loud as the default ROM

for the Bluetooth, it can find another device but can't receive nor send via the Bluetooth so, please is there something I've failed to activate? the visibility time out I set it to never time out please what could be the possible solution?

(POPKAT CUSTOM ROM V.5.0.2)
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 29, 2015
Morning Ladies and Gentlemen
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by tjskii(f): 8:07am On Mar 29, 2015
Morning, please how do I download series on infinix hot..tried downloading from o2tvseries yesterday..but whenever it gets to where it should start downloading, it starts playing online..I downloaded UC browser...it downloaded 3episodes and then stopped and started playin online..is ther something im doing wrong. Pls help
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Warlord3000(m): 8:35am On Mar 29, 2015
Yawns and walked on by cheesy
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by femeritus: 8:39am On Mar 29, 2015
ps3o:
Does it have a memory slot for SD CARD?

Yes it does expandabl to 64g
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by femeritus: 8:46am On Mar 29, 2015
epoxide:

no memory card slot? mtcheww I no de buy again!

It sure has a slot for memory card and it is even expandable to 64g
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by tjskii(f): 9:37am On Mar 29, 2015
tjskii:
Morning, please how do I download series on infinix hot..tried downloading from o2tvseries yesterday..but whenever it gets to where it should start downloading, it starts playing online..I downloaded UC browser...it downloaded 3episodes and then stopped and started playin online..is ther something im doing wrong. Pls help
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Danbuba: 10:52am On Mar 29, 2015
try opera beta @tjskii
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by AmazingZeus(m): 11:01am On Mar 29, 2015
Warlord3000:
Popkat custom rom for infinix hot... So cool wink

http://www.naijawarlord.com/2015/03/popkat-custom-rom-for-infinix-hot.html?m=1
is the rom fully functional as in no fault or misbehavior
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Warlord3000(m): 11:24am On Mar 29, 2015
AmazingZeus:
is the rom fully functional as in no fault or misbehavior

A very okay rom as long as the patch file is flashed along with it.... Yes
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by AmazingZeus(m): 11:34am On Mar 29, 2015
Warlord3000:

A very okay rom as long as the patch file is flashed along with it.... Yes
OK thanks for sharing
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by tjskii(f): 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
Danbuba:
try opera beta @tjskii

Thank u so much..ur suggestion worked kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (245) (Reply)

Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / MTN Customer Care Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.