Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! - Phones (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (545450 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Jicles(m): 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
You guys are jux gvn us testimonies,abeg back it wt images. Thank u
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by wunderkiind(m): 6:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
nmb
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by HanBerex(m): 6:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
obaayo2:
do u want it now?
yea, I need it now. If mail is needed here is mine.... legendnumero@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Joshkid(m): 6:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
Reediano:
to root your device just use Kongo root or vroot.
And to create a backup, check out this link
fhenkz so much moi niqqa
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
Shalome:

Abeg procedures for all, my glo 6gb be wasting away

Na vroot PC version I use root the phone o...

To flash cwm recovery.

(Your device must be rooted with supersu installed)

Tools to download- MTKDroid tools, pdanet(for installation of necessary drivers)

Firstly connect the phone with USB DEBUGGING
ON to your PC then Open MTKDroid tools.
The program will recognize your device and it
should list your device details.

If you see a green box by the bottom left of
mtk droid tools, then you are good to go but if its yellow then you do not have root access

Click on the root, backup recovery tab, back up first and after back up is complete... select “To use boot from phone and click on Recovery and boot button.

A popup window will appear asking to “make
CWM recovery automatically” select yes.

Another window will appear asking to “install
patched boot to phone” select no.

recovery to phone” click yes.

After, you will see a popup window asking “to
reload phone into recovery” click yes.

You have just successfully installed clockwodMOD (CWM) to your mtk device.

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
shocked

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by tegamarro(m): 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
Cyborg01:

Na vroot PC version I use root the phone o...

To flash cwm recovery.

(Your device must be rooted with supersu installed)

Tools to download- MTKDroid tools, pdanet(for installation of necessary drivers)

Firstly connect the phone with USB DEBUGGING
ON to your PC then Open MTKDroid tools.
The program will recognize your device and it
should list your device details.

If you see a green box by the bottom left of
mtk droid tools, then you are good to go but if its yellow then you do not have root access

Click on the root, backup recovery tab, back up first and after back up is complete... select “To use boot from phone and click on Recovery and boot button.

A popup window will appear asking to “make
CWM recovery automatically” select yes.

patched boot to phone” select no.

recovery to phone” click yes.

After, you will see a popup window asking “to
reload phone into recovery” click yes.

You have just successfully installed clockwodMOD (CWM) to your mtk device.

if phone gets bricked by some app or what ever,, how do we access this cwm mode to recover.../ back up
or to even access this MODE
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
tegamarro:

if phone gets bricked by some app or what ever,, how do we access this cwm mode to recover.../ back up
or to even access this MODE

press the power bottom first for like 2.5 seconds and then volume up until you see the cwm mode.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Ndissle(m): 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
If you reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your TECNO, INFINIX or ITEL PHONES, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well, any problems at all you are faced with, you can reach me via 08038603994 for repairs.And I also use the same number for whatsapp. Please I don't do custom ROM. Thanks!!!!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by obaayo2: 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
HanBerex:
yea, I need it now. If mail is needed here is mine.... legendnumero@gmail.com. Thanks.
check ur mail
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Marvell23(m): 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
please how can one change imei on this Infinix hot. Whenever I clicked on send command what I get is this command is not valid in userbuild. Any special tweek to boycott this. I need una help oo
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
Marvell23:
please how can one change imei on this Infinix hot. Whenever I clicked on send command what I get is this command is not valid in userbuild. Any special tweek to boycott this. I need una help oo

follow this format... AT +EGMR=.... NOTICE THE SPACE BTW 'AT' AND THE '+' SIGN
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by oyeladefemi: 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
I thought d said is only worrking hours d deliver,bt i see sum1 saying he collected his on today
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by obaayo2: 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
oyeladefemi:
I thought d said is only worrking hours d deliver,bt i see sum1 saying he collected his on today
noo...if u ordered it today,u ll get it on monday
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Joshkid(m): 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
Reediano:
to root your device just use Kongo root or vroot.
And to create a backup, check out this link
ws unable to root my phone with KINGROOT..??
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by obaayo2: 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
Joshkid:
ws unable to root my phone with KINGROOT..??
check my previous posts for help
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Joshkid(m): 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
obaayo2:
check my previous posts for help
Kongo root rite?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by obaayo2: 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
Joshkid:
Kongo root rite?
vroot....check page 22
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
Joshkid:
Kongo root rite?
You can use vroot for PC
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Joshkid(m): 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
Reediano:

You can use vroot for PC
PC wit internet?

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by beatsbyj2g(m): 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
Pls I need two imei numbers urgently
to aramifemi@gmail.com

Thanks in advance
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous45: 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
I can't believe I got banned,Xup guys
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
beatsbyj2g:
Pls I need two imei numbers urgently
to aramifemi@gmail.com

Thanks in advance
Done!!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by beatsbyj2g(m): 10:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
Reediano:

Done!!
thanks
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by JeffPhoenix(m): 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ha boss rediano pls no vex oh.... I need it too plssssssss riddicksylar@gmail.com
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Joshkid(m): 11:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
Reediano:

Done!!
Gimme ur whatsapp contact?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Legend99(m): 11:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
how is the camera and photos snapped with the phone camera, please post it here
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 11:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
JeffPhoenix:
Ha boss rediano pls no vex oh.... I need it too plssssssss riddicksylar@gmail.com
Done!!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 11:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
[quote author=Joshkid post=29063900]Gimme ur whatsapp contact? [/quote
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by plantation(m): 11:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
Pls I have ordered this phone since 12th december... I tracked the order and they message says out for delivery. I've not been called by anyone to this effect. Am in Akure. What cud be the problem?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by pat077: 11:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
i'm enjoying my infinix hot, no sleep tonite.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous45: 11:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
plantation:
Pls I have ordered this phone since 12th december... I tracked the order and they message says out for delivery. I've not been called by anyone to this effect. Am in Akure. What cud be the problem?
be patient after all you didn't pay before delivery so if it gets lost your cash is still with you to make another order

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (245) (Reply)

Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / MTN Customer Care Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.