Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,601 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Bauch Market Blast Update: See The Decapitated Head Of The Suicide Bomber - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bauch Market Blast Update: See The Decapitated Head Of The Suicide Bomber (3826 Views)

Update! See The Newsroom Were People Were Massacred In Paris / Pamela Ofoegbu Is Dead, EbonyLife TV's Head of Programming / Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bauch Market Blast Update: See The Decapitated Head Of The Suicide Bomber by Bonaguy(m): 9:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-bigeRVvThr8/VGkE31KG8fI/AAAAAAAAdwE/UsNIB1jVTkA/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

The photo above is the decapitated head of the female suicide bomber responsible for the bomb blast that claimed lots of lives today at Azare GSM Market in Bauchi.

This is the second explosion that has occured in the town in just one week. The first bombing occured few days ago at First Bank Plc

http://www.gistmetro.com/2014/11/mobile-market-blast-update-see.html
Re: Bauch Market Blast Update: See The Decapitated Head Of The Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
Re: Bauch Market Blast Update: See The Decapitated Head Of The Suicide Bomber by zubby29(m): 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2014
God have mercy,something is terribly wrong.rip to d dead,may God grant d families involved d heart to bear dis avoidable loss
Re: Bauch Market Blast Update: See The Decapitated Head Of The Suicide Bomber by dapsoneh: 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
OMG!
Re: Bauch Market Blast Update: See The Decapitated Head Of The Suicide Bomber by jdstunt(m): 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
Rest in peace to the dead

1 Like

Re: Bauch Market Blast Update: See The Decapitated Head Of The Suicide Bomber by ifoundmyperfect: 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2014
I never will understand the mystery behind suicide bombing...
Are they brainwashed, hypnotized, blackmailed, threatened or cursed?!
I never will understand*

3 Likes

Re: Bauch Market Blast Update: See The Decapitated Head Of The Suicide Bomber by wirelessssss(m): 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2014

1 Share

Re: Bauch Market Blast Update: See The Decapitated Head Of The Suicide Bomber by pat077: 11:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
hmmm...

Re: Bauch Market Blast Update: See The Decapitated Head Of The Suicide Bomber by KizzyyRae(f): 12:02am On Nov 17, 2014
Oh my Gosh. Why did I open this. cry why did I open this? It's gruesome. Ick. Who takes this pics? Some people shouldn't even have a camera phone. #Nightmares.
Re: Bauch Market Blast Update: See The Decapitated Head Of The Suicide Bomber by onatisi(m): 12:09am On Nov 17, 2014
ifoundmyperfect:
I never will understand the mystery behind suicide bombing...
Are they brainwashed, hypnotized, blackmailed, threatened or cursed?!
I never will understand*
let's just pray that these female suicide bomber are not those innocent chibok girls who were kidnapped or other women who were kidnapped by boko haram . I don't think they are brainwashed ,most likely they are either drugged or hypnotized

1 Like

Re: Bauch Market Blast Update: See The Decapitated Head Of The Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 2:28am On Nov 17, 2014
At the end of the day, human beings are still animals. Don't feel superior to other living things because once opened, our innards're no different from cattle, poultry and pigs.
Re: Bauch Market Blast Update: See The Decapitated Head Of The Suicide Bomber by IamLEGEND1: 7:50am On Nov 17, 2014
LawdHavMercy.

but seriously though as d girl face dey. na scream she dey scream abi she been wan cry?

#singleFaceDisplayinMultipleEmotions
Re: Bauch Market Blast Update: See The Decapitated Head Of The Suicide Bomber by ifaoni(m): 9:34am On Nov 17, 2014
o ga o. Jonathan
Re: Bauch Market Blast Update: See The Decapitated Head Of The Suicide Bomber by Philipmems(m): 9:47am On Nov 17, 2014
Blood of God
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bauch Market Blast Update: See The Decapitated Head Of The Suicide Bomber by hrykanu231(m): 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
if 72 virgins awaits their male counterparts, whats the fate of this fool? RIP to the dead
Re: Bauch Market Blast Update: See The Decapitated Head Of The Suicide Bomber by dustydee: 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
Are people that heartless? Why would a sane person hold the decapitated head of a human being and pose for a picture? Are we now numb to tragedy?
Re: Bauch Market Blast Update: See The Decapitated Head Of The Suicide Bomber by Les: 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
Off to check the pictures of the so called kidnapped chibok girls........

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Hawt Photos Of P-square, Fally Ipupa & Flavour / Top 10 Seven Stars Hotels In The World (photos) / Mide Funmi Martins Releases New Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.